Author Topic: Help with next cycle please!!  (Read 1631 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
Help with next cycle please!!
« on: September 13, 2008, 06:51:53 PM »
I am about to start my next cycle.  This will be my 2nd cycle.  6' 215lbs, 31 y/o.  This will be a mass cycle.

Products I have on hand:

Test Prop
Test Cyp
Deca
Winny
GH

Chlomid
Nolva
HCG

What would any of you recommend running?  Last cycle was great, not really any sides.  Did about 300 mg test prop, 400 mg test cyp, 4 IU GH, 25 mg winny ED.  Ran for about 16 weeks. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Help with next cycle please!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 07:10:19 PM »
test cyp 500

deca 300

winny
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 09:19:50 PM »
stats and previous cycle info?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 05:44:58 AM »
stats and previous cycle info?

Put them in original post:  31 years old, 6'0, 215 lbs, approx 12-14% bf.  Lifting 10+ years.

Previous cycle (which was my 1st):  300 mg test prop, 400 mg test cyp, 4 iu GH, 25 mg winny ed.  Ran 16 weeks.

Looking for detailed info, what to run each week, when to start Deca, length of cycle, ect.

Thanks!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 06:45:41 AM »
Since I don't know how much you have of each so I'm going to guess & recommend what I would do:

Weeks 1-26 4iu GH
Weeks 1-20 750of Test C EW
Weeks 1-3 100mg of Test P EOD (kick start)
Weeks 1-18 300mg Deca EW
Weeks 15-24 50mg Winny ED
Weeks 21-24 100mg Test P EOD
Weeks 25-30 PCT (I like a PCT that's a little longer)

Note: I don't generally use HCG.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 10:22:17 AM »
wk 1-12 test-cyp 500-600mg/wk
wk 1-12 deca 200-400mg/wk
wk 11-16 winny 50mg/ed
wk 13-16 prop 500-600mg/wk
wk 1-16 gh 4iu/ed

I would also consider continuing the HGH through your pct as well if you have it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 12:06:10 PM »
Do you already have all of these products or are these things you just have access to ?

I personally wouldn't use Winny.. but if i already had it, id run it along side test/deca/gh.

What I would do is run the cyp and the deca in a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio (cyp:deca)... I would kick start with the prop and also run the prop after I quit cyp/deca injections for the 4-6 week gap to PCT.. gh I would use as much as I can get a hold of from day one all the way through PCT (and beyond lol)... I'd probably run the Winny the same way as the prop... maybe a 4 week block mid-cycle as well.....    doseages on test/deca would be up to you.. probably don't NEED much more than 750 test 400 deca... but more AAS= more results..SO.....

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 05:38:15 AM »
Thanks for the advice.  I have all the products on hand, and plenty of them.  For the Test Cyp, would you take it 2x a week?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 06:01:01 AM »
Thanks for the advice.  I have all the products on hand, and plenty of them.  For the Test Cyp, would you take it 2x a week?

At least.

godmus67

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 12:27:50 PM »
HERE IS SOME HELP WITH YOUR NEXT CYCLE: STOP TAKING SO MUCH SHIT..I MEAN YOUR TAKING ALL OF THIS SHIT AND IT IS ONLY YOUR SECOND CYCLE..DUDE SLOW DOWN YOUR NOT 285LB 6.4" AND ON THE IFBB CIRCUIT .... BE PATIENT AND GO SLOW ...YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF IN THE LONG RUN....MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »
HERE IS SOME HELP WITH YOUR NEXT CYCLE: STOP TAKING SO MUCH SHIT..I MEAN YOUR TAKING ALL OF THIS SHIT AND IT IS ONLY YOUR SECOND CYCLE..DUDE SLOW DOWN YOUR NOT 285LB 6.4" AND ON THE IFBB CIRCUIT .... BE PATIENT AND GO SLOW ...YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF IN THE LONG RUN....MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER...

I disagree.

Safe is always best, that I agree with. But there is nothing wrong with this cycle, even if it is his second cycle. Most would agree that this cycle is not extreme at all...they may or may not agree with him taking it on his 2nd cycle, but it is still not extreme.

As for the "more is not always better" statement. More may not be better in terms of side effects...maybe, depends on the person. But in terms of gains, we're not talking about sides, more is better. More food equals more muscle...it may equal more fat but it does equal more muscle. More steroids equals more gains...it may equal more sides but it does equal more gains.

I do not buy in to the "less is more" mantra

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 07:22:50 PM »
I disagree.

Safe is always best, that I agree with. But there is nothing wrong with this cycle, even if it is his second cycle. Most would agree that this cycle is not extreme at all...they may or may not agree with him taking it on his 2nd cycle, but it is still not extreme.

As for the "more is not always better" statement. More may not be better in terms of side effects...maybe, depends on the person. But in terms of gains, we're not talking about sides, more is better. More food equals more muscle...it may equal more fat but it does equal more muscle. More steroids equals more gains...it may equal more sides but it does equal more gains.

Agreed completely these doses are reasonable for a second cycle!

I am about to start my next cycle.  This will be my 2nd cycle.  6' 215lbs, 31 y/o.  This will be a mass cycle.

Products I have on hand:

Test Prop
Test Cyp
Deca
Winny
GH

Chlomid
Nolva
HCG

What would any of you recommend running?  Last cycle was great, not really any sides.  Did about 300 mg test prop, 400 mg test cyp, 4 IU GH, 25 mg winny ED.  Ran for about 16 weeks. 

GH @ 4iu ed is considered a beginner dose

Test, Deca, and winny is also fine for a beginner cycle.

Clomid, Nolva, and HCG is for a solid PCT.

He'll be fine with this cycle.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 04:15:59 PM »
Thanks for all the help.  Getting ready to start.  Just one question on my GH:

I have  pharmacutical GH.  Serostim, Tevtropin, and Omnitrope. 

Do you think 4 IU of pharmacutical is stronger than 4 IU of oversea's or other kinds?

I am paying an arm and a leg for my GH.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »
I disagree.

Yeah Im thinking more is better. More, more, more....

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 09:50:23 PM »
I would def run the winny at the end