Author Topic: Master of delusion(KING)  (Read 7195 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Master of delusion(KING)
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »
He has no respect  for  other competitors, he thinks that he was better than Freeman ::).
His condition and shape were way  better than before , but not enough to make up for his structural flaws .
Yeah. And He always say that he was shredded or unreal or something.
But I have never seen that unreal condition of him which he always refers.
Even 2001 Olympia form was not shredded like he says.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 01:33:20 PM »
He needs to start wearing that space armour gain.

Space moses posing routine with  laptop style 10 commandment tablets. That would rock. Seriously.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 01:39:42 PM »
I thank god that King Kamali wasnt around when I started working out at 18 years old.If I would have picked up a bodybuilding magazine, and saw a picture of King Kamali, I would never lift a weight ever again.

Nobody in there right mind would look at his physique and say, wow, I want to look like him.His body is so awful the site of it could traumatize young guys who want to workout and become bodybuilders.

They could use him as an anti-steroid campaign,lol.

Yes he is big, but he has no symemtry, he bloated, he was really soft.It is quite obvious this man has used a crap load of insulin, and god knows how much synthol.

King should consider his 6th place finish one of the biggest gifts in bodybuilding history, because If I was a judge he would have been lucky to crap the top 15.I am not one to bash, but this guy is a train wreck.He really needs to just retire.I am tired of hearing about King Kamali, and I am tired of hearing him talk all this trash.I just wish he would shut up and go away

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 01:44:13 PM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 01:44:28 PM »

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 01:46:49 PM »
And the only difference between the King of earlier years and the King of now is that instead of living off his Mommy in her basement he's now living off his wife's income. ::)

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 02:02:49 PM »
  Maybe he was not meant to place higher, but one thing for sure is he believes in himself beyond any hearsay. Good for him anyone placing lower than 1st should be showing their feelings, it shows confidence and a fight that is needed to remain in the game.
 He will be back if he truly feels what he has stated.

6th place is not so bad, better than I or many others would ever be able to attain.

It would be in his worst interests to keep his mouth shut and forget this ever happened, remember this is his bread and butter. Characters are needed in any sport or career, if we were all the same we wouldn't be different

X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 02:07:52 PM »
truly delusional. atleast 9 guys beat him..

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »
I predict that he will never again place this high in another BB show. He's done, fuck he was done ALONG time ago.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 03:17:51 PM »
They kept deleting my posts over at the Positive Board when I tried to give King a reality check.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »
They kept deleting my posts over at the Positive Board when I tried to give King a reality check.

No need to go there....King reads these posts - his insecurity forces him too.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 04:55:07 PM »
His conditioning in his pics is good but he is genetically inferior to the guys who beat him.  He doesn't have the genetics to be a top competitor.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »
No need to go there....King reads these posts - his insecurity forces him too.

I don't doubt that for a second.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 05:59:15 PM »

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2008, 06:01:07 PM »
Great taper.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »
He got a HUGE gift.
Marcos, Tarek, just to name a few, were much better than him.

What happened to Tarek.  He looked good from the Europa show?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
Never could understand why he feels he has to blow his own horn to make his bad placing not feel as bad.
It doesn't matter what everyone else says. Only matters what the judges say.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 09:40:21 PM »
I thank god that King Kamali wasnt around when I started working out at 18 years old.If I would have picked up a bodybuilding magazine, and saw a picture of King Kamali, I would never lift a weight ever again.

Nobody in there right mind would look at his physique and say, wow, I want to look like him.His body is so awful the site of it could traumatize young guys who want to workout and become bodybuilders.

They could use him as an anti-steroid campaign,lol.

Yes he is big, but he has no symemtry, he bloated, he was really soft.It is quite obvious this man has used a crap load of insulin, and god knows how much synthol.

King should consider his 6th place finish one of the biggest gifts in bodybuilding history, because If I was a judge he would have been lucky to crap the top 15.I am not one to bash, but this guy is a train wreck.He really needs to just retire.I am tired of hearing about King Kamali, and I am tired of hearing him talk all this trash.I just wish he would shut up and go away

Very good post...King after all these years is still so fcking disrespectful to the guys he competed against...The man truly doesn't understand that almost every bodybuilder that said they couldn't believe he didn't make the top 5 are passive aggressive...

King 2/3rds of everyone coming up to you saying you got ripped off or doing so to wind you up...

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2008, 09:46:03 PM »

Very good post...King after all these years is still so fcking disrespectful to the guys he competed against...The man truly doesn't understand that almost every bodybuilder that said they couldn't believe he didn't make the top 5 are passive aggressive...

King 2/3rds of everyone coming up to you saying you got ripped off or doing so to wind you up...

x2

King isn't switched on in that way......indeed, he isn't the smartest cookie on the block by any means.....BB'ing has passed him by.....no way in hell he's top 3 in any show.....and the way he walked out....lol.....ummm, attention you Persian meatball ---> you've just been placed in the IFBB shit-bin.....you'll find people like Lee Priest, Nasser, Strydom, Baker, DeMay in there......once in the shit-bin, its lights out baby...youre marked forever

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2008, 03:22:37 AM »
What happened to Tarek.  He looked good from the Europa show?
Exactly, How come Kamali can beat this guy....

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2008, 03:39:41 AM »

good question
that guy  has king beat everywhere...
choice is an illusion

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2008, 03:50:32 AM »
When king calms down and has a moment to reflect on what he has said about his placing, its fair to say he will be more than a little bit embarassed with himself. (I hope)
P

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2008, 03:53:08 AM »

Tarek look awesome !!! it's a shame Kamali beat him.
J

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2008, 04:21:09 AM »
Bodybuilding is a fucking disgrace for handing out 6th place like this like they fucking owe him something. Get on with your life Shariar, be a personal trainer or something. Idiot.
fuck yeah, why is a man in his 30's throwing a hissy fit bout a placing??? you deserve to be banned for ramming your thong up your ass, fucking pathetic

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2008, 04:25:57 AM »
fuck yeah, why is a man in his 30's throwing a hissy fit bout a placing??? you deserve to be banned for ramming your thong up your ass, fucking pathetic

I can agree more. Is posing was so gay and bodybuilding it's not about that.
J