Author Topic: Master of delusion(KING)  (Read 7197 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Master of delusion(KING)
« on: September 14, 2008, 07:59:04 AM »
 ::) ::)

I LOVE IT!!! Pictures and fans don't lie.
« on: Today at 05:52:34 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th place was and is an absolute joke. My God I can't tell you people how many people (My peers, expeditor's, pro figure girls, the MC, fans, and my fellow competitors came up to me and said this was just a fucking joke. Even some (a couple MD writers, FLEX writer, and a certain GURU) said that it was the wrong decision. I have two favorite parts of last night, one was when all the top 15 men finished their posing routines I was approached by the head expediter and was told: "to stick around because I was in the top 5"... So I did. And then 30 minutes later I was approached by the same guy and was told: "sorry King, I was wrong you did not make the top 5"?!?! What?? Are you fucking kidding me. Who gets the first call out and crushes and then does not make the top 5? Second was when I walked back to the dressing room (as EVERYONE was congratulating me and telling me to kick ass during the posedown) and I started putting my cloths back on and Darrem, Tracy Greenwood, Will Harris, JJ, and a couple of the Spanish IFBB competitors were looking at me like I had 6 heads and asked me why I'm getting dressed. I looked at them with a smile and said I did not make the top 5... OMG the looks on their faces I will never forget. NO ONE said a word and just looked at me in disbelief. I got dressed and as I was walking out Craig Richardson grabs me and says what the fuck am I doing, I have to be back on stage in a few minutes... Then like a lightning bolt he looks at me with that same crazy look and says: "you have got to be kidding me?"........................ .................. Folks, that was the cherry on top of the cake. Forget about the countless fans that were looking at me with confusion as I walked through the audience to find my family so I could get the fuck out of there. People, let's put the bullshit aside, let's put the ass kissing aside and let's stay real here. Did I deserve the win, no. Did I have myself 2nd, no. Did I have myself in the top 4, HELL YES! Jim was in utter and total shock and it took my father and brother in law to calm him down. All that work and suffering to get fucked like this. I will have ALOT MORE TO SAY in my MuscleMag column and my website and in interviews, believe me God I will not let this one go without a good old street fight, but, can we all say: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I ROCKED THE HOUSE AND THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME! Here are some pics from MD Online and Flexonline... Enjoy

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Master of delusion(KING)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 08:01:01 AM »
King Kamali has "countless fans"?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 08:03:17 AM »
  "Did I have myself in the top 4, HELL YES!"

Wow.

Just wow.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 08:03:36 AM »
A bodybuilder believing she got robbed?  

This is a first.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 08:06:20 AM »
Soon youll see people on heremaking avatars of King Kamali's ass shaking it in his thong onstage!!! LOL

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 08:09:27 AM »
 ;D
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 08:09:33 AM »
He is an absolute lowlife. The biggest piece of shit I have ever witnessed. I would say I hope he retires, but I don't follow male beauty pageants anyway so I wouldn't notice.
E

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 08:11:12 AM »
Note to King:

Please. Don't do this to yourself.

You are not living in reality. Sorry, man. I have no beef with you but you are delusional.

Second thing wrong with this story:

A room full of bodybuilders (who all "suffered" in their minds just as much as you) giving a shit about someone else's placing. His father-in-law and brother? Sure. But a bunch of fellow competitive bodybuilders. No way in hell.

There's no way in hell that ever happening.

Unless, they were jerking King's chain, of course. :)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 08:12:10 AM »
He got a HUGE gift.
Marcos, Tarek, just to name a few, were much better than him.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 08:14:35 AM »
do you guys think craig laughed hard out loud when he saw his rival fail on eurosport?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 08:20:10 AM »
King, seriously dude, you need help. You are clearly not living in the real world. For years you've surrounded yourself with yes men and hangers on who only feed your delusion. Not only were you gifted a 6th place in a weak show but you also gave the gayest posing routine in the history of bodybuilding.

Please, just....just go away.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 09:32:20 AM »
He is an absolute lowlife. The biggest piece of shit I have ever witnessed. I would say I hope he retires, but I don't follow male beauty pageants anyway so I wouldn't notice.

Can I ask why you all have such anamocity toward him??  Do any of you know him? Or you all just follow the bandwagon of Kamali haters? 

Danielson-- What has he done to you personally to justify calling him "The biggest piece of shit alive"? 

Having a opinion on someones physique is one thing, but to have all of you sit on this site and bash someone without even knowing them is discraceful.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 09:43:57 AM »
King should sue these haters.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »
anamocity

Is that near Panama City?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 09:55:22 AM »
Can I ask why you all have such anamocity toward him??  Do any of you know him? Or you all just follow the bandwagon of Kamali haters? 

Danielson-- What has he done to you personally to justify calling him "The biggest piece of shit alive"? 

Having a opinion on someones physique is one thing, but to have all of you sit on this site and bash someone without even knowing them is discraceful.   

I agree but king disrespected the great Shawn Ray.   :o

That just pisses me off >:(

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »

That's a bullshit argument.

If a persona can't not like him because they know them, then a person can LIKE him because they don't him.

When you put yourself out there, that's what you get. If you do a good job of presenting yourself, more people will like. If you don't, well...the you get "Kamilied".

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »
yeah its mainly his attitude over here that he got so much bashed.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 10:25:26 AM »
Has anyone seen his pictures of him on stage? That would explain why he lost. End.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 10:27:40 AM »
I thought King looked pretty damn good...
But top 4? nah

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 10:34:16 AM »
King came in great shape but I think he deserves his place. Have u guys seen will harris he looks like "shit" it's a shame to come in a show with that body and Graig Richardson was full of sytnthol WTF happen to bodybuilding these days.
J

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »
They can get their hands on too many kinds of drugs, thats the problem of pro bodybuilding today.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »
They can get their hands on too many kinds of drugs, thats the problem of pro bodybuilding today.

You re right and it's pretty sad. And will harris this dude was Stupid or what to come like that and He is a PRo bodybuilder.

I dont understand
J

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »

He acts like an ass on here and calls himself "King". Do Kings live in their parents basements till the age of 30 ???
E

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »
He has no respect  for  other competitors, he thinks that he was better than Freeman ::).
His condition and shape were way  better than before , but not enough to make up for his structural flaws .

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 11:27:19 AM »
Was in great shape, but come on... some people are blessed with a better physique than him.