Author Topic: Brutal PWnage from Barbra Walters  (Read 2860 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Brutal PWnage from Barbra Walters
« on: September 14, 2008, 02:11:58 PM »
Does this guy tell any truth?  I used tor respect McCain when he ran against Bush but seems he has taken the low road and gets busted daily with his lies..

ASJChaotic

Re: Brutal PWnage from Barbra Walters
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 02:17:37 PM »
DON'T VOTE FOR McCAIN AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT WITCH
SIMPLE AS THAT  >:( >:( >:(

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 02:18:40 PM »
Does this #### tell any truth?  I used tor respect McCain when he ran against Bush but seems he has taken the low road and gets busted daily with his lies..

So just who do you think is lying? Dude, people like you (left wing wackjobs) just make her look better and better.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »
So just who do you think is lying? Dude, people like you (left wing wackjobs) just make her look better and better.
so you're a republican.........? :-\

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

Ok who is lieing then?  FACTS shes taking more earmarks per person then any other state in the country... this is been all over the media... everyone knows but the GOP is in denial they picked someone before properly venting her... She is a right wing Christian nut job and thinks "god" is directing the Iraq war... (do i need to post the video of her saying that?)

Im not a left wing wack job... Im an Indy.  I just am so sick and tired of the last 8 years... Which McCain completely backed up until the past year.   "Im gonna reform washington" Ahhh hes been there 26 years, so when is the reforming going to start?  Thats what I thought

The GOP has not put out one honest ad this entire political season... Im not a democrat, but I cant stand how fucking dishonest the GOP has become.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »
Hye Coach you seem to be very selective about the questions you actually answer.
Why is that?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 03:06:06 PM »
Hye Coach you seem to be very selective about the questions you actually answer.
Why is that?
cuz he is busy getting owned by Milos Sarcev  ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »
Why is that?

He's very busy sucking his local Republican Party chairman's cock most of the time.

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »

Ok who is lieing then?  FACTS shes taking more earmarks per person then any other state in the country... this is been all over the media... everyone knows but the GOP is in denial they picked someone before properly venting her... She is a right wing Christian nut job and thinks "god" is directing the Iraq war... (do i need to post the video of her saying that?)
Im not a left wing wack job... Im an Indy.  I just am so sick and tired of the last 8 years... Which McCain completely backed up until the past year.   "Im gonna reform washington" Ahhh hes been there 26 years, so when is the reforming going to start?  Thats what I thought

The GOP has not put out one honest ad this entire political season... Im not a democrat, but I cant stand how fucking dishonest the GOP has become.

Yes, I want you to post it, and not from the Charlie Gibson interview, that was already PROVEN to be misquoted by Gibson himself and even your buddy at CNN Lou Dobbs said he was wrong. As for the "God is directing the Iraq war" thing.......again, it was PROVEN she did NOT say that, rather it was another misquote by Gibson and his left wing smear machine who is rapidly losing credibility with every breath those idiots take.

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »
cuz he is busy getting owned by Milos Sarcev  ;D

Milos couldn't own me if he baught be..........f**k of skinny.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 03:09:57 PM »
Yes, I want you to post it, and not from the Charlie Gibson interview, that was already PROVEN to be misquoted by Gibson himself and even your buddy at CNN Lou Dobbs said he was wrong. As for the "God is directing the Iraq war" thing.......again, it was PROVEN she did NOT say that, rather it was another misquote by Gibson and his left wing smear machine who is rapidly losing credibility with every breath those idiots take.
any retarded lady who says dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago I don't want running the country  ::)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 03:12:01 PM »
Notice he didn't deny that he's been sucking the local Republican Party Chair's cock.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »
Notice he didn't deny that he's been sucking the local Republican Party Chair's cock.
that explains why he is the way he is.......he guy is a "republican" like glen beck  ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 03:20:19 PM »
THis was filmed long before Palin was named VP... I chopped it up for you...

19 second clip....

Alaskas Pipe Line is "Gods Will"

FULL VERSION

PS the same Pastor that preaches at her church also said "pray for gay people to help cure them" (shes attended that church for decades).. You being a dirty cock sucker might not agree with her and her church :)

AND NO right wingers have disproven nothing... Since the WHOLE VIDEO IS POSTED...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 03:20:34 PM »
been looking for a place to post this:

I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."

* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.

* If you teach teach children about sexual predators, you are irresponsible and eroding the fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate laywer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America 's.

* If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that hates America and advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

OK, much clearer now.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 03:21:40 PM »
THis was filmed long before Palin was named VP... I chopped it up for you...

19 second clip....

Alaskas Pipe Line is "Gods Will"

FULL VERSION

PS the same Pastor that preaches at her church also said "pray for gay people to help cure them" (shes attended that church for decades).. You being a dirty cock sucker might not agree with her and her church :)

AND NO right wingers have disproven nothing... Since the WHOLE VIDEO IS POSTED...
I saw this on CNN  >:(
something about alaska being the last place for people on earth to go right?
WHERE DO THESE NUT JOBS COME FROM?  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 03:23:45 PM »

Pot meet kettle.......you left wing lying sacks of shit with the total lack of commonsense write and print things that are soooo way off base with the truth makes you idiots look worse and worse even in the eye's of your own. Do you realize how many (and I use this word loosly) smart liberals are taking Palins side on the smear tactics and saying how disappointed they of their own party? That doesn't tell you armchair political numbnuts anything??

I swear, you clowns should just dismantle your party NOW!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »
Pot meet kettle.......you left wing lying sacks of shit with the total lack of commonsense write and print things that are soooo way off base with the truth makes you idiots look worse and worse even in the eye's of your own. Do you realize how many (and I use this word loosly) smart liberals are taking Palins side on the smear tactics and saying how disappointed they of their own party? That doesn't tell you armchair political numbnuts anything??

I swear, you clowns should just dismantle your party NOW!
MELTDOWN   ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 03:31:07 PM »
it's republicans who destroy this country not democrates
clinton's reign had the best economic boom in history with trillions of dollars in reserve
then bush came along....you know you republican's jesus christ and destroyed everything and put the country in trillion dollars of debt   >:(
you republicans are right winged nut jobs
oh and I like your political remark "voted clinton in 96......" ::) yeah cuz he got us in so many wars right?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 03:42:08 PM »
Sara Palin Endorcing the "bridge to know where"...

COACH please tell me the liberal media made this up too... :D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.

* If you teach teach children about sexual predators, you are irresponsible and eroding the fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate laywer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America 's.

* If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that hates America and advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

OK, much clearer now.

COMPLETE DEVISTATION!!!!!

hahaha Coach wont even touch this, you can post actual video footage of her saying something and he STILL says she never said it, incredible delusions.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 03:45:05 PM »
Sara Palin Endorcing the "bridge to know where"...

COACH please tell me the liberal media made this up too... :D

THAT WITCH BOILS MY BLOOD  >:( >:( >:(

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 03:53:28 PM »

OK, much clearer now.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 03:55:54 PM »
Couldn't have said it better myself. 

it's an email going around....I didn't write it

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »
Why is that?

if hitler were a republican, coach would still defend the GOP.   ???

NT