Author Topic: Test suspension  (Read 978 times)

DieHards

• Getbig II
Test suspension
« on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »
hey guys i just wanted to here some feed back on test s.   how were the results with this product.

How were the sides?  i hear the sides could be intense.   

would u recommend this product if so how long would it be run since it does not have an ester?

thnx

Mike

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Test suspension
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »
Is there a reason that you want to take Test S?

Do you have a job where they test for gear?
U

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »
Is there a reason that you want to take Test S?

Do you have a job where they test for gear?

no i dont have a job that test for gear.  thank god.

Test S.  sound promising cuz of how quick it starts to work and how quick it could leave the body if the user if he would to decide to stop for any reason.   Since its also a rapid drugs i could imagine the sides could be more problematic than if using an ester.

i just want feed back from people who actually used Test S or people who know people who used the stuff. 

I am very interested in this form of test

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »
i love test suspension...im using gear that has a mixture of 50mg of test suspension and 50mgs of winstrol and the quality gains are awesome..nice lean gains without the bloated water weight...strength is up a lot too...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »
im actually only running it for 5 1/2 weeks because im ending my cycle with it..shit is awesome...

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 08:02:40 PM »
i love test suspension...im using gear that has a mixture of 50mg of test suspension and 50mgs of winstrol and the quality gains are awesome..nice lean gains without the bloated water weight...strength is up a lot too...

cool sounds like a lot of promise.  what about ne other sides like gyno, hair and blood presure?

i was thinking of 100mgs of test with winstrol 50mg eod.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »
hey guys i just wanted to here some feed back on test s.   how were the results with this product.

How were the sides?  i hear the sides could be intense.   

would u recommend this product if so how long would it be run since it does not have an ester?

Michael,

You'd use Suspension at the end of a long cycle because it's short-acting, but not something you'd run for the duration unless you want to be a human pin cushion.

Sides are minimal, but you'll be using a large pin to squeeze those crystals through....

I'd rather run Prop at the end of a cycle than Suspension.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 04:23:07 PM »
Michael,

You'd use Suspension at the end of a long cycle because it's short-acting, but not something you'd run for the duration unless you want to be a human pin cushion.

Sides are minimal, but you'll be using a large pin to squeeze those crystals through....

I'd rather run Prop at the end of a cycle than Suspension.....

DIV

Thanks Div.  i will give it some thought.

thanks guys

mike