Author Topic: 2008 Atlantic City Pro - Toney Freeman 4th and going lower?  (Read 1056 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2008 Atlantic City Pro - Toney Freeman 4th and going lower?
« on: September 15, 2008, 09:57:51 AM »
Complete results of the Atlantic City shows are here...

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2008/09/14/2008-ifbb-atlantic-city-bodybuilding-figure-and-fitness-results/

So, given the fact Toney Freeman placed 4th at this show, losing to Melvin Anthony, Johnnie Jackson, and Darrem Charles, who he beat 2 of them a few weeks ago, does this mean that Toney might not make the top ten at the Olympia again this year.

If he had not competed in the two events this past weekend (Masters also), would he have had enough time and energy to regenerate himself for the Olympia, as for now, the perception is that he can't beat these three at the moment...

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: 2008 Atlantic City Pro - Toney Freeman 4th and going lower?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 10:02:01 AM »
Yeh, Tony will probably bum out at the Olympia again around the low top ten. Great athlete but has to go for 1-2 BIG shows a year at his age.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »
Yeh, Tony will probably bum out at the Olympia again around the low top ten. Great athlete but has to go for 1-2 BIG shows a year at his age.

Im sure Toney would love to just do the O and Arnold, but he cant because for some unknown reason he has no contract at the moment and he needs all the money he can get.  Also I think he knows he's old and doesnt have a lot of time left so he is trying to cash in as best he can.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »
Toney had a stressful week, hence his degraded conditioning.

You see, I believe by day, he is a market analyst for Lehman Brothers.  So he was seriously stressing things this week due to the market turmoil.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 12:06:04 PM »
Toney had a stressful week, hence his degraded conditioning.

You see, I believe by day, he is a market analyst for Lehman Brothers.  So he was seriously stressing things this week due to the market turmoil.

Well I guess his financial woes are about to get worse

OBAMA 08