Author Topic: What bodybuilder has the most sunken face/thinnest skin  (Read 9413 times)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
What bodybuilder has the most sunken face/thinnest skin
« on: September 15, 2008, 01:26:06 PM »
I know Munzer was the most ripped and pretty much "there", but who can u see the "red" of the muscle nearly? Wasnt dorian pretty much that way? Cutler is as FAR from paper thin skin as u can get - 3% bodyfat and NO VEINS hardly. Upper body atleast, sure he got striated quads but thats it.

Im talkin like this:

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: What bodybuilder has the most sunken face/thinnest skin
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »
no one, why on earth would you want to be that lean?

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 01:31:59 PM »
i guess the same reason people wanna be 260lbs contest shape. ::)

I didnt mean "literally" like that.... but i just mean that u see a lot more "sunken" faces from hardcore dieting back in 70s for example, than u do today like.. Cutler, Markus, Paco, etc etc. Sure, they get extremely lean, but for some reason their faces dont have that "hurting" feel. remember Alex A? He said he got so lean he would cut himself shaving...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »
Ronnie 98 O and 01 Arnold. Skeleton face.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 01:50:21 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 01:52:37 PM »
Doz could get pretty shredded!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »
                               Usually the winner

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 02:02:32 PM »
Roland can look pretty desiccated too.  Maybe this can be a new award like 'most muscular.' 

'Most skeletor' 
'leanest'
'most shredded'

:D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 02:09:38 PM »
That's what I hate about cutting, people telling you how skinny you are because they only notice your face.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 02:10:31 PM »
Roland can look pretty desiccated too.  Maybe this can be a new award like 'most muscular.' 

'Most skeletor' 
'leanest'
'most shredded'

That's not lee.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
Doz could get pretty shredded!

Bay, what in your opinion specifically allowed Dorian to attain this appearance? Not isolating genetics necessarily (though im sure that obviously is a factor), but i mean there are tons and tons of competitors that can get to sub 5% fat and not quite have that "edge" going on... I dont get it

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 02:29:53 PM »
Bay, what in your opinion specifically allowed Dorian to attain this appearance? Not isolating genetics necessarily (though im sure that obviously is a factor), but i mean there are tons and tons of competitors that can get to sub 5% fat and not quite have that "edge" going on... I dont get it

As in all things physical, genetics plays a part, but Doz mastered the cocktail (diet & diuretics) pure and simple.  Sure, everyone diets leading up to a contest, but not everyone knows how to dial in the cocktail down to this level.  Yates does.

If Doz policed your diet for several months and put you on his cocktail, he could make you look like that too.

Milos is another cocktail master.  Both Armin Scholz and Luke Wood competed before working with him, but they never got that lean and hungry look until they began working with Milos.

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »
That's what I hate about cutting, people telling you how skinny you are because they only notice your face.

No its because they noticed your body  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 02:44:09 PM »
As in all things physical, genetics plays a part, but Doz mastered the cocktail (diet & diuretics) pure and simple.  Sure, everyone diets leading up to a contest, but not everyone knows how to dial in the cocktail down to this level.  Yates does.

If Doz policed your diet for several months and put you on his cocktail, he could make you look like that too.

Milos is another cocktail master.  Both Armin Scholz and Luke Wood competed before working with him, but they never got that lean and hungry look until they began working with Milos.

I don't think Dorian used diuretics , which is why in 1996 when they tested for them he was still in the same rock hard bone dry conditioning he made famous and some guys were clearly off , and Nasser got busted using them , I would say its simply genetics and obviously a very strict diet , they always said Yates was in contest shape 3 weeks out from a contest , diuretics is usually a last ditch effort because someone didn't pay attention to their diet

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 02:45:16 PM »
Darrem Charles usually looks skeletor like

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »
No its because they noticed your body  ;D

Right, I forgot the ripping off my shirt whenever someone passes by. ;D
Probably shouldn't do that anymore.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »

He tried that with Zak Khan and it didn't work.  :-\

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 02:59:06 PM »
I don't think Dorian used diuretics , which is why in 1996 when they tested for them he was still in the same rock hard bone dry conditioning he made famous and some guys were clearly off , and Nasser got busted using them , I would say its simply genetics and obviously a very strict diet , they always said Yates was in contest shape 3 weeks out from a contest , diuretics is usually a last ditch effort because someone didn't pay attention to their diet

There are many different kinds of diuretics.  You may be thinking of one in particular that is commonly tested for, but there are other kinds.  Just because substance A is banned doesn't mean people won't go to substance B, C, or D.  Remember Marion Jones and others who used "the clear"--a designer steroid?  They all denied using steroids and officials could not catch them because they were testing for something else.  It wasn't until the clear was identified that they could specifically test for it.  ::)

In addition, certain foods (vegetables) and beverages are known to act as natural diuretics; if they make up a good portion of your diet one can achieve the same effect.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 03:00:18 PM »

haha epic naivety!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 03:01:19 PM »
He tried that with Zak Khan and it didn't work.  :-\

I doubt Zak did exactly what Doz did.  Either because Doz didn't give him the whole picture or because Zak took some of Doz's advice and ignored some (e.g. cheated on his diet, perhaps).  

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 03:05:50 PM »
I often times ponder on these types of issues. A good gaunt face is the result of well developed masseter muscle that is developed with a rigorous gum and beef jerky chewing regimen.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 03:09:06 PM »
when i get leaner face is first part that leans out for me

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 03:14:51 PM »

'Most skeletor' 
'leanest'
'most shredded'

damn what is up with roland cziurlok.  he is as aryan as they come, yet has a black mans nose.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 03:33:08 PM »
Bam!!!!  Beat that!! >:(  Skeletor bitches!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 03:36:38 PM »
Urrego was pretty lean in the face too; being older helped.  :D