Author Topic: Question for NaturalWonder: Beef Jerky in the Gym  (Read 4451 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Question for NaturalWonder: Beef Jerky in the Gym
« on: September 15, 2008, 02:19:41 PM »
As i was working the front desk of the gym today i decided to pull out my Jack Link's Premium Cut beef jerky and begin to chew on it. I noticed that some of the girls were looking at me and i guess it was because of my extremely masculine/ muscular jaw chewing the tough beef. I like to chew beef jerky because it helps me build my jaw muscles giving me that masculine/ lean look to my face. It also helps me cheeks to stay sucked in. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this and if you recommend any different flavors of beef jerky. Thanks.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
Re: Question for NaturalWonder: Beef Jerky in the Gym
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »
they were probably telling each other "man, i got something he could chew on"...

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 02:24:05 PM »
I was once approached by this hispanic looking guy in the gym one day. Apparently he was inspired by my ass to floor squats. The sweat stains down my back looked like a river; so it is no wonder how I caught his attention. Anyways, he complimented me on my physique and then proceeded to dig around his gym bag. After a couple seconds he pulled out this bag of what appeared to be beef jerky. He offered it to me. I grabbed a meaty handful and began chewing it. It was absolutely horrible. I can't exactly describe the taste, but it was chalk like. He told me it was cured cow dung and ground beef. It was disgusting. I chewed on it and it made my jaw hurt.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 02:27:44 PM »
did Natural recommend this ?
TEAM Nasser

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 02:29:16 PM »
I was once approached by this hispanic looking guy in the gym one day. Apparently he was inspired by my ass to floor squats. The sweat stains down my back looked like a river; so it is no wonder how I caught his attention. Anyways, he complimented me on my physique and then proceeded to dig around his gym bag. After a couple seconds he pulled out this bag of what appeared to be beef jerky. He offered it to me. I grabbed a meaty handful and began chewing it. It was absolutely horrible. I can't exactly describe the taste, but it was chalk like. He told me it was cured cow dung and ground beef. It was disgusting. I chewed on it and it made my jaw hurt.
IT WAS DRIED COW PENIS  ;D THAT SPIC POSTS ON GET BIG YOU WERE HIS OWNAGE FOR THE DAY..
p

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 02:30:52 PM »

im hoping u reported him for not having a green card afterwards

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 02:32:43 PM »
NaturalWonder is always being pestered by some kind of relatively benign but chronic nuisance...bees or construction noise, for example.  His car was making a strange noise the other day.  He's always complaining about the heat.  It's always something...   ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 02:35:35 PM »
lol Natural is comedy at the max, actually it sucks about the noise outside his apartment, he is drenched in sweat everynight.  Hopefully the situation gets better.  I didn't know his car was making strang noises, link please?  Sounds very interesting. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 02:38:50 PM »
IT WAS DRIED COW PENIS  ;D THAT SPIC POSTS ON GET BIG YOU WERE HIS OWNAGE FOR THE DAY..

I would imagine the taste would be no worse than sucking on a skin flab from Onlyme's armpit.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 02:41:15 PM »
I would imagine the taste would be no worse than sucking on a skin flab from Onlyme's armpit.
:-X
p

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 02:42:36 PM »
Please... lets keep the discussion on beef jerky.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 02:48:42 PM »
Please... lets keep the discussion on beef jerky.

Sir,

If I may respectfully say - Have you ever had jerky dung?

Didn't think so. Please shut it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 02:57:25 PM »
Sir,

If I may respectfully say - Have you ever had jerky dung?

Didn't think so. Please shut it.

65 posts that is all i have to say  ;D
TEAM Nasser

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »
I love those messin with Sasquatch commercials.   :D

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 04:03:51 PM »
As i was working the front desk of the gym today i decided to pull out my Jack Link's Premium Cut beef jerky and begin to chew on it. I noticed that some of the girls were looking at me and i guess it was because of my extremely masculine/ muscular jaw chewing the tough beef. I like to chew beef jerky because it helps me build my jaw muscles giving me that masculine/ lean look to my face. It also helps me cheeks to stay sucked in. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this and if you recommend any different flavors of beef jerky. Thanks.

Babe,

Interesting.

All I will say is, PLEASE just be mindful of your gut.  My boyfriend, who is only 30, was just hospitalized with diverticulitis :(  It runs in his family, but I think it's far more common than many realize -- especially among "our" ranks (i.e., high-fiber/roughage eating bodybuilder types).

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »
the Teriyaki flavor is the best, love that stuff.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »
Babe,

Interesting.

All I will say is, PLEASE just be mindful of your gut.  My boyfriend, who is only 30, was just hospitalized with diverticulitis :(  It runs in his family, but I think it's far more common than many realize -- especially among "our" ranks (i.e., high-fiber/roughage eating bodybuilder types).

Babe,

You bring a good point to the discussion. I have had past medical problems with my intestines - related to a hardcore bodybuilding diet.

Diarrhea is something to watch out for, too. From my understanding Leafybug uses baby wipes; so he should be fine.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »
Babe,

You bring a good point to the discussion. I have had past medical problems with my intestines - related to a hardcore bodybuilding diet.

Diarrhea is something to watch out for, too. From my understanding Leafybug uses baby wipes; so he should be fine.
I use baby wipes because:
1) they are cleaner
2) they are scented and and essential part of hygiene for a bad ass such as myself
3) only a man who is use to anal penetration would continue to use toilet paper.... way too rough.
4) they are flushable

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »
Hello leafy bug
hope all is well
i try to keep strict diet so i really dont snack too much on snacks foods just whats in my diet

but few times i eat beef jerkey i enjoy obertos beef jerkey and some organic type with an old dude on the bag-i forget the name

but at my job if i work the desk in the gym we are not allow to eat at counter just in breaks room

take care
w

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 05:01:10 PM »
Hello leafy bug
hope all is well
i try to keep strict diet so i really dont snack too much on snacks foods just whats in my diet

but few times i eat beef jerkey i enjoy obertos beef jerkey and some organic type with an old dude on the bag-i forget the name

but at my job if i work the desk in the gym we are not allow to eat at counter just in breaks room

take care
Thank you for the insightful response. Hope all is well.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »
Thank you for the insightful response. Hope all is well.
u are welcome
w

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 05:03:32 PM »
u are welcome

Also just one more question. What brand of toiletries would you recommend? Do you use wipes like myself or toilet paper? I notice i can stay very clean with paper and it is very irritating.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »
Also just one more question. What brand of toiletries would you recommend? Do you use wipes like myself or toilet paper? I notice i can stay very clean with paper and it is very irritating.
i dont use toilet paper-i shit in the morning and let the shower clean my ass-but if i shit in the afternoon or during day there is no need to wipe because i take enough fiber in my diet

but i would prefer good ol fashioned toilet paper if i needed it
w

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »

This thread is useless without video footage of said "chewing".  Also, the post-chew interviews of aforementioned female observers would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.