Author Topic: MCCAIN and His Weasel gets Pwned. Clueless.  (Read 3395 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
MCCAIN and His Weasel gets Pwned. Clueless.
« on: September 15, 2008, 03:24:55 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: MCCAIN and His Weasel gets Pwned. Clueless.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
Hmm. Obama talking quite well off-the-cuff, there. Doesn't seem to be any of the speaking problems that the right has noted. Oh, and if that incomprehensible second guy was my 'spokesman' I'd find him a new campaign job licking envelopes. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »
lol
w

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 03:54:02 PM »
I love how the DOW is sinking deeper as he speaks.  lol ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »
i heard Megan Kendall own that little moronic pipsqeak on Fox news earlier today, McCain should get a better spokesman because that clown isn't doing him any favors.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 04:02:15 PM »
Obama  the great let the pallin shit just go on and on, and them made some weak statement saying it was wrong. Now he's getting crushed and he's whining like a bitch.
L

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 04:15:22 PM »
Obama  the great let the pallin shit just go on and on, and them made some weak statement saying it was wrong. Now he's getting crushed and he's whining like a bitch.

Dude I understand if you're a republican but jesus christ, how much incompetence does it take for you to question the choice of Sara Palin?
from incomplete data

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 05:11:48 AM »
Dude I understand if you're a republican but jesus christ, how much incompetence does it take for you to question the choice of Sara Palin?

The same amount it takes for liberals to question the choice of Barack Obama, a 4-year senator (who's been MIA, a good chunk of the time) that has never governed a city or state, or been the commander-in-chief of a military.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 05:16:54 AM »
The repubes are so desperate to win that they're embracing this clueless chick from Alaska that they barely know, is totally unprepared, been out of the country once, and who lies every day on the stump.

"I said, 'thanks, but no thanks' to that bridge to nowhere." - Palin
Lying wench.  >:(
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 05:31:20 AM »
The repubes are so desperate to win that they're embracing this clueless chick from Alaska that they barely know, is totally unprepared, been out of the country once, and who lies every day on the stump.

"I said, 'thanks, but no thanks' to that bridge to nowhere." - Palin
Lying wench.  >:(

And, you and a number of other liberals are so DESPERATE to find dirt on Palin, now that McCain is winning (or at least, AHEAD in the polls, both national and state-by-state), that you're banking on the National Enquirer to be right about an alleged affair Palin supposedly had.

BTW, she did kill the "Bridge to Nowhere". She supported initially, until she found out it was going to cost more than was initially stated. McCain found out what the real price for it would be and voted against it, while OBAMA voted for it.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 05:39:00 AM »
And, you and a number of other liberals are so DESPERATE to find dirt on Palin, now that McCain is winning (or at least, AHEAD in the polls, both national and state-by-state), that you're banking on the National Enquirer to be right about an alleged affair Palin supposedly had.

BTW, she did kill the "Bridge to Nowhere". She supported initially, until she found out it was going to cost more than was initially stated. McCain found out what the real price for it would be and voted against it, while OBAMA voted for it.

Why does repubs have such a hard time discussing something without mentioning "liberals" or "commies"? It doesn't take much more than the intelligence of monkey to question the choice of Sara Palin.

You sure can question Obama and that's great! Critical thinking and something good comes out of it hopefully. Why can't you do the same for Palin? Or are you just one of those neocons that supports the republican candidates NO MATTER WHAT?
from incomplete data

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 05:43:16 AM »

Palin "bridge to nowhere" line angers many Alaskans
Mon Sep 1, 2008
By Yereth Rosen

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - It garnered big applause in her first speech as Republican John McCain's vice presidential pick, but Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's assertion that she rejected Congressional funds for the so-called "bridge to nowhere" has upset many Alaskans.

During her first speech after being named as McCain's surprise pick as a running mate, Palin said she had told Congress "'thanks but no thanks' on that bridge to nowhere."

In the city Ketchikan, the planned site of the so-called "Bridge to Nowhere," political leaders of both parties said the claim was false and a betrayal of their community, because she had supported the bridge and the earmark for it secured by Alaska's Congressional delegation during her run for governor.

The bridge, a span from the city to Gravina Island, home to only a few dozen people, secured a $223 million earmark in 2005. The pricey designation raised a furor and critics, including McCain, used the bridge as an example of wasteful federal spending on politicians' pet projects.

When she was running for governor in 2006, Palin said she was insulted by the term "bridge to nowhere," according to Ketchikan Mayor Bob Weinstein, a Democrat, and Mike Elerding, a Republican who was Palin's campaign coordinator in the southeast Alaska city.

"People are learning that she pandered to us by saying, I'm for this' ... and then when she found it was politically advantageous for her nationally, abruptly she starts using the very term that she said was insulting," Weinstein said.

Palin's spokeswoman in Alaska was not immediately available to comment.

National fury over the bridge caused Congress to remove the earmark designation, but Alaska was still granted an equivalent amount of transportation money to be used at its own discretion.

Last year, Palin announced she was stopping state work on the controversial project, earning her admirers from earmark critics and budget hawks from around the nation. The move also thrust her into the spotlight as a reform-minded newcomer.

The state, however, never gave back any of the money that was originally earmarked for the Gravina Island bridge, said Weinstein and Elerding.

In fact, the Palin administration has spent "tens of millions of dollars" in federal funds to start building a road on Gravina Island that is supposed to link up to the yet-to-be-built bridge, Weinstein said.

"She said 'thanks but no thanks,' but they kept the money," said Elerding about her applause line.

Former state House Speaker Gail Phillips, a Republican who represented the Kenai Peninsula city of Homer, is also critical about Palin's reversal on the bridge issue.

"You don't tell a group of Alaskans you support something and then go to someplace else and say you oppose it," said Phillips, who supported Palin's opponent, Democrat Tony Knowles, in the 2006 gubernatorial race.

A press release issued by the governor on September 21, 2007 said she decided to cancel state work on the project because of rising cost estimates.

"It's clear that Congress has little interest in spending any more money on a bridge between Ketchikan and Gravina Island," Palin said in the news release. "Much of the public's attitude toward Alaska bridges is based on inaccurate portrayals of the projects here."

(Editing by Daisuke Wakabayashi and Sandra Maler)
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 05:48:03 AM »
 ::)

Palin's 'Bridge to Nowhere' line returns
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:49 PM by Mark Murray

From NBC/NJ's Matthew E. Berger
CARSON CITY, Nev. -- In her first solo campaign rally outside of Alaska, Gov. Sarah Palin drew an enthusiastic crowd at the Pony Express Pavilion Saturday and returned to a familiar refrain about the “Bridge to Nowhere.”

Palin has come under fire in recent days for misleadingly saying she told Congress “thanks but no thanks,” refusing an earmark for a bridge to a sparsely inhabited island in her home state. Independent groups and media fact-checkers have said Palin advocated for the federal earmark before opposing it, only ended after Congress had essentially killed it, and kept the $223 million for the appropriation after the project was killed.

Palin had cut the refrain from her speech during her three-day visit to Alaska. But she came back to it today, citing it as an example of earmark reform she and McCain would push for in the White House.

“I told Congress thanks but no thanks to that Bridge to Nowhere -- that if our state wanted to build that bridge, we would build it ourselves," she said.

Palin did not deviate much from the speech she had given the last two weeks on the road with McCain. She reiterated a line that she put the governor’s luxury jet on eBay. While accurate, the jet wasn’t sold on eBay.

Nevada Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki said on stage that 10,000 people were in the crowd, but parks officials said the pavilion held only 3,500 people. The audience consisted of significantly more women than McCain-Palin joint rallies over the last two weeks, and Palin addressed her historic candidacy head on.

“The women of America aren’t finished yet, this November, with your help, we’re gonna shatter one glass ceiling once and for all,” she said.

Palin also acknowledged the presence of Chuck Yeager, the first pilot to break the sound barrier.
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 06:25:23 AM »
Why does repubs have such a hard time discussing something without mentioning "liberals" or "commies"? It doesn't take much more than the intelligence of monkey to question the choice of Sara Palin.

You sure can question Obama and that's great! Critical thinking and something good comes out of it hopefully. Why can't you do the same for Palin? Or are you just one of those neocons that supports the republican candidates NO MATTER WHAT?

We are questioning Palin, and so far, the conservatives like what they've heard, insterms of answers, as is evident by their support of her.

What angers the liberals is that, because of her appeal, the evangelical/social conservative base (that was hardly energetic about McCain's candidacy) has come ALIVE, resulting in McCain's pulling ahead of Obama in this race. And, she's helping McCain appeal to independents and, yes, a number of women voters.

Lost in all of this (and on the Democrats) is that, at the end of the day, Palin is #2 on the GOP ticket; Obama is #1 on the Dems' ticket. And, when it's McCain vs. Obama, I give the advantage to the Senator from AZ.

The Democrats put their least-experienced guy at the TOP. If they have confidence that he can get the job done, why are folks begrudging McCain for picking Palin as VP, other than the fact that McCain's picking her has sucked the wind out of Obama's sails?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »
I was seriously considering McCain because from a tax perspective it works in my favor.  But, with this lying-child-neglecting wench on the ticket, I'm having second thoughts.  I'm looking forward to the debates....
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 07:40:19 AM »
I was seriously considering McCain because from a tax perspective it works in my favor.  But, with this lying-child-neglecting wench on the ticket, I'm having second thoughts.  I'm looking forward to the debates....

Don't kid yourself, neither of these two  have a clue. Even Obama didn't know the seriousness of what was going on until recently. There was only a hadnful of people that saw these bank collapses coming and the economy going down and it wasn't either of these two idiots.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 07:59:47 AM »

Child-neglecting? The woman has a basinet in the governor's mansion. She's making phone calls and signing policies one minute; the next, she's making lunches and doing schoolwork with her daughter.

From where do you get the "child-neglecting" stuff?

I'm looking forward to the debates, too. Obama is ripe for the picking. Now that Palin has stolen the spotlight, it's man vs. man. McCain can put Obama away and head for a decisive win.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 08:03:45 AM »
Child-neglecting? The woman has a basinet in the governor's mansion. She's making phone calls and signing policies one minute; the next, she's making lunches and doing schoolwork with her daughter.

I'm looking forward to the debates, too. Obama is ripe for the picking. Now that Palin has stolen the spotlight, it's man vs. man. McCain can put Obama away and head for a decisive win.

Translation: My idiot is better than your idiot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:46 AM »
did you not see all the pics of her 15 year old daughter drinking bottles of liquor?

Or the 50+ crown royale bags on her wall, an indicator she was a frequent consumer of said bottles.

WTF kind of religious, or even involved, parent would let their kid cover the wall with anything like that?

Yes, while she was trying to rise to power, he oldest kid got a coke problem (which joining the military solved) and the daughter missed 5 months of school while taking pics of herself drinking, and getting pregnant, it would seem.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 09:06:24 AM »

Say what u want...Obama has issues. He's way off message, he's on the defensive. No hope and change, its whine and moan.
L

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 09:34:41 AM »

I've got two daughters (5 & 7).  They sometimes come to my office and hang out.  When they do I get NOTHING done.  Not only that, but the time spent with them is of poor quality because I'm trying to give them attention, while at the same time running my business.  Thank goodness my wife chose to stay home.  Being a mom is a FULL TIME job.  She is able to focus on their school, sports, homework, etc. while I focus on earning a living and securing financial stability for the family.  She may not get paid for it, but my wife's job is much more important than mine.

Palin also has a MUCH more important job than I do, and she has a freaking basinet in her office!?  That's fooked up.  I feel sorry for those kids.  It's no wonder she has a pregnant teen ::)
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 10:04:22 AM »
did you not see all the pics of her 15 year old daughter drinking bottles of liquor?

Or the 50+ crown royale bags on her wall, an indicator she was a frequent consumer of said bottles.

WTF kind of religious, or even involved, parent would let their kid cover the wall with anything like that?

Yes, while she was trying to rise to power, he oldest kid got a coke problem (which joining the military solved) and the daughter missed 5 months of school while taking pics of herself drinking, and getting pregnant, it would seem.

Did this come from the same source as those "Palin" bikini pics?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »

These pics are very real.  The bikini shot was an obvious fake.  These were all over the airwaves - along with link to the kids' myspace pages - in the days after her announcement.  They're real.  You're a CTer if you choose to believe otherwise. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »

hahaha
What a clueless dunderhead.  ;D You know nothing about Palin, her terrible parenting history, and ignore her incessant LYING on the campaign trail. The stench of desperation by embracing this woman is nauseous.  :-X

The "Palin bounce" is subsiding and will crash and burn when Biden shows her to be inadequate for the VP job in their debate.

!