Author Topic: balken anabolics  (Read 6530 times)

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
balken anabolics
« on: September 15, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »
these guys have test, eq , and deca. just wondering if it is legit and anyone has used any of their products.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: balken anabolics
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 05:38:23 PM »
these guys have test, eq , and deca. just wondering if it is legit and anyone has used any of their products.
do a search there are threads on balkan. not very good imo.
I am a big baby

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 06:18:40 PM »
they are a UG lab...

i think most of these "labs" have test in all of their products...  you think you are getting deca, but you are getting test e 100

i think MD had such an article a few months back..

shit, one would never know if they were getting test instead of deca...maybe a little more water weight.
you are gay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »
I would stay away. Unsterile, underdosed, mislabeled, ..but its cheap.  ::)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 06:53:39 PM »
I read somewhere that Pharmacys were selling Balken gear and it was HG, but you can't beleive
everything you read now can you.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 07:01:27 PM »
I read somewhere that Pharmacys were selling Balken gear and it was HG, but you can't beleive
everything you read now can you.

Yes, it was on BoS. Alin took pics of his gear supposedly in Moldovan Pharma's. Many people called him out and accused him of putting them there himself just for the picture. I don't know either way, but it is a UG lab.

People you can get HG gear almost just as cheap as UG, sometimes cheaper why is there such a draw for people to use these UG's? Unless its tren there is really no excuse to be using UG gear. Once you use HG you will never want to go back to UG.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 07:18:46 PM »
Yes, it was on BoS. Alin took pics of his gear supposedly in Moldovan Pharma's. Many people called him out and accused him of putting them there himself just for the picture. I don't know either way, but it is a UG lab.

People you can get HG gear almost just as cheap as UG, sometimes cheaper why is there such a draw for people to use these UG's? Unless its tren there is really no excuse to be using UG gear. Once you use HG you will never want to go back to UG.

Alin?

That guy is a scammer..........

I called him out a long time ago on here.....

I sampled UG products in the past for some companies, mainly to give (GETBIG) members an idea of what to expect if they used a certain label, but I never paid for those products.

Trust me, some of these UG products are so underdosed that I'd never pay for them......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »
I've had nothing but good expierences with Alin, and i've probably dropped 6k on gear so far all through him. I've used his old British Dragon stuff, the New Stealth Labs, and new Balkan Pharma stuff. All very good results, and very good products, no issuse to report.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 07:29:29 PM »
they are a UG lab...

i think most of these "labs" have test in all of their products...  you think you are getting deca, but you are getting test e 100

i think MD had such an article a few months back..

shit, one would never know if they were getting test instead of deca...maybe a little more water weight.
I think you need to go and actualy read the article before quoting it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 07:40:24 PM »
I've had nothing but good expierences with Alin, and i've probably dropped 6k on gear so far all through him. I've used his old British Dragon stuff, the New Stealth Labs, and new Balkan Pharma stuff. All very good results, and very good products, no issuse to report.

If you've dropped 6K on AAS with Alin...........you've probably wasted about 4K of it.

For the same price or a bit more you could have pharmaceutical grade product, without the drama of wondering if it's dosed accurately, and without dealing with his customer service issues.

I'm not going to re-hash my experience with Alin.....suffice to say I'm glad I didn't pay for the products he sent me, and he got my address flagged as well.

DIV

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »
Was on a board ALIN backed or owned, but f you posted something bad about him they would delete
it right away, had some friends order from him and got nothing, and another guy only received half his shit
and they would't reply to his e-mails. So in a post i said that's fucked up spending hard earned money and not getting your shit, well they banned me for life. He picks and choses who he sends to is what it sounds like.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »
Alin?

That guy is a scammer..........

I called him out a long time ago on here.....

I sampled UG products in the past for some companies, mainly to give (GETBIG) members an idea of what to expect if they used a certain label, but I never paid for those products.

Trust me, some of these UG products are so underdosed that I'd never pay for them......

DIV
agreed
I am a big baby

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
Was on a board ALIN backed or owned, but f you posted something bad about him they would delete
it right away, had some friends order from him and got nothing, and another guy only received half his shit
and they would't reply to his e-mails. So in a post i said that's fucked up spending hard earned money and not getting your shit, well they banned me for life. He picks and choses who he sends to is what it sounds like.

.......as I said, Alin is a selective scammer and his product quality is shit.

Those "Sustanon" sachets didn't do anything for me.

DIV

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 08:09:34 PM »
.......as I said, Alin is a selective scammer and his product quality is shit.

Those "Sustanon" sachets didn't do anything for me.

DIV
i used the balkan test e and that was the last underground lab ill ever use...fuckin hurt really bad and was the shit was def underdosed...use some icns or iranians..

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 08:13:28 PM »

We here this time and time again! Candy was on here telling us how great Alin was, and then when he didn't receive his products on later orders he said the same thing.

What DIV said, selective scammer!

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 06:29:11 AM »
thanks for all the posts. greatly appreciated bros

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 06:38:22 AM »
We here this time and time again! Candy was on here telling us how great Alin was, and then when he didn't receive his products on later orders he said the same thing.

What DIV said, selective scammer!

I remember he was also going on & on about how balkan was human grade gear & such & there was a license to make gear, etc, etc.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 06:48:30 AM »
you cant believe everything you read on google

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 03:48:56 PM »
I think you need to go and actualy read the article before quoting it.

I did read the article.  what would stop someone like Alin from giving 100 test E instead of deca 300? 

i bet most of those "decas" are actually low dose test,,,,just enough that you notice results...
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 06:08:44 PM »
I did read the article.  what would stop someone like Alin from giving 100 test E instead of deca 300? 

i bet most of those "decas" are actually low dose test,,,,just enough that you notice results...

Any body that has run real deca would be able to tell the difference between real deca and low dose test. Most run deca with test and when the deca kicks in you know it. Joint lubrication is a biggy that you will not get from test.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 09:57:50 PM »
the only thing i would buy from "Moldova" is an 18 yr old mail-order bride

io856

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 02:22:26 AM »
dropped $500 on him never recieved my shit  ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 02:59:12 AM »

I think we've all heard that story over & over.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 09:18:42 AM »

Join the club, got my orals and nothing else.  But Alin is a good bro, how dare we say that!   ::)

deadheadred

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 06:36:04 PM »
Guess I am one of the lucky ones as I've had no problem receiving or getting results from Alin's gear. Granted, the test e was crippling, but it and the deca were real.