Author Topic: If America were to get a better education  (Read 418 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
If America were to get a better education
« on: September 15, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »
Which way do you think politics would go?

A general observation from MY PART is that the more educated a population is, the more to the left they become. Not necessarily "commies" as The Coah like to put it but they usually stay away from hardcore neocon-fundamentalist politics.

Why so many people still support Mccain/Palin is because they fail to analyze the situation by themselves and rely on cheap and dirty political smack talk and swallows it like DA from an old man.  Uneducated rednecks basically.

Does the American education system manage to give young children a criticizing world all-american view?
from incomplete data

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: If America were to get a better education
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »
Which way do you think politics would go?

A general observation from MY PART is that the more educated a population is, the more to the left they become. Not necessarily "commies" as The Coah like to put it but they usually stay away from hardcore neocon-fundamentalist politics.

Why so many people still support Mccain/Palin is because they fail to analyze the situation by themselves and rely on cheap and dirty political smack talk and swallows it like DA from an old man.  Uneducated rednecks basically.

Does the American education system manage to give young children a criticizing world all-american view?

If I were to have said that it would simply be dismissed as Anti-American talk.
I'm glad more than one American is waking up to the reality of what has been going on in his country.

These same stupid rednecks that you reference are against Obama because he wants to ensure each child gets a quality education. How horrible of him! How treasonous!!! i think if more Americans actually had an understanding of the world and their place in it, ...they wouldn't have been brought to such a low point. My goodness people... WAKE UP!
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 05:41:35 PM »
These same stupid rednecks that you reference are against Obama because he wants to ensure each child gets a quality education. How horrible of him! How treasonous!!!

I doubt Obama really wants an educated populace.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 05:45:16 PM »
I doubt Obama really wants an educated populace.

I doubt even more that he wants a population of ignorant rednecks deciding his or his children's fate
w

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 05:47:08 PM »
Better educated Americans would = more successful people.  So therefor, the average political affiliation would slide to the right.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 05:51:11 PM »
Better educated Americans would = more successful people.  So therefor, the average political affiliation would slide to the right.

Even though people become better educated, not everyone can start their own companies and make big bucks. There still has to be some sort of middle/working class. Don't you think their increased political awareness would make them lean more to the left? They are more dependent on a welfare system and would therefore demand more than their precious "freedom"?
from incomplete data