Author Topic: How tall is Dex seriously?  (Read 3122 times)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
How tall is Dex seriously?
« on: September 15, 2008, 07:02:08 PM »
5'6 - 5'7? Anyone seen him in person can verify?

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: How tall is Dex seriously?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »
I saw him at the Ark state show. I'd say 5'6 is about correct.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 07:04:03 PM »

5'6"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 07:04:32 PM »
Reminds me of a joke.....

"How Hi is a Chinaman"  ;D
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 07:06:00 PM »
Dexter is exactly 2.1 Nitrotechs tall.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »
5'6"

Ok.. in comparison to lee priest (5'4 right) is he "significantly" appear taller? 235 lbs of ripped mass on a 5'6 guy is weird, but im sure 2 inches shorter on another guy must be A LOT weirder?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 07:09:33 PM »
Ok.. in comparison to lee priest (5'4 right) is he "significantly" appear taller? 235 lbs of ripped mass on a 5'6 guy is weird, but im sure 2 inches shorter on another guy must be A LOT weirder?

pictures can be deceptive really hard to ascertain true heights from pics alone.

Dball

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
Lee is closer to 5'2.5

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »
i see him every day .. id say just a hair under 5 7 .. im 5 9 and im good at estimating

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »
Reminds me of a joke.....

"How Hi is a Chinaman"  ;D
hahahahahah.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

Someone put a shell on that turtle! ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 08:48:40 PM »
5' 7"... I met Dex a couple of years ago at a gym in New York called PRESCRIPTIVE FITNESS. It was  GREAT GYM...started by a couple of doctors of sports medicine which had all sorts of unique equipment. As people found out about this gym, which was started as a physical therapy and rehab gym ONLY, they begged to join and the doctors at first declined and then after a while allowed a select few to join. After a while the membership grew tremendously and the money poured in. The doctors really fixed the gym up into a HARDCORE place. There were seven squat racks, eight leg presses, eight leg extensions, eight leg curls of all types, calf machines up the ying yang, the gym was so full of equipment that you would be tripping over equipment just trying to get to the machine you wanted. Every well known name from ICARIAN, HAMMER, FLEX, BODY MASTERS, ELITE, STRIVE, KING, etc was represented in this HUGE GYM. I LOVED IT. Gym stayed open until 2:00 AM and re-opened at 5:00 AM (might as well have been 24 hours).

THEN CALAMITY STRUCK!!!!!! Gold Gym decided to buy the gym and it was down hill from that time on. The gym sucks now the membership fee went WAAAAAAY up and they took out a LOT of the equipment...FUCKED THE PLACE UP MAJORLY trying to make it more fitness oriented than HARDCORE. In any case I haven't been there in a long time after the change..and much of the membership disappeared as well. But in that time I would see Dex in there working out. It was during the time competitions were going on in New York...nice guy...
C

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 08:54:28 PM »
6'5.? or 7'5 ..? I think?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 08:55:35 PM »
5' 7"... I met Dex a couple of years ago at a gym in New York called PRESCRIPTIVE FITNESS. It was  GREAT GYM...started by a couple of doctors of sports medicine which had all sorts of unique equipment. As people found out about this gym, which was started as a physical therapy and rehab gym ONLY, they begged to join and the doctors at first declined and then after a while allowed a select few to join. After a while the membership grew tremendously and the money poured in. The doctors really fixed the gym up into a HARDCORE place. There were seven squat racks, eight leg presses, eight leg extensions, eight leg curls of all types, calf machines up the ying yang, the gym was so full of equipment that you would be tripping over equipment just trying to get to the machine you wanted. Every well known name from ICARIAN, HAMMER, FLEX, BODY MASTERS, ELITE, STRIVE, KING, etc was represented in this HUGE GYM. I LOVED IT. Gym stayed open until 2:00 AM and re-opened at 5:00 AM (might as well have been 24 hours).

THEN CALAMITY STRUCK!!!!!! Gold Gym decided to buy the gym and it was down hill from that time on. The gym sucks now the membership fee went WAAAAAAY up and they took out a LOT of the equipment...FUCKED THE PLACE UP MAJORLY trying to make it more fitness oriented than HARDCORE. In any case I haven't been there in a long time after the change..and much of the membership disappeared as well. But in that time I would see Dex in there working out. It was during the time competitions were going on in New York...nice guy...

Good post!

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 08:57:02 PM »
Someone put a shell on that turtle! ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »

You just made me cry.  :'(

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 09:15:18 PM »

HAHAHAA!
HAHA, RON.....

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »
6'5.? or 7'5 ..? I think?
Beat me to it  >:(

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:37 PM »

Don't you mean that the Doctors decided to bail out and sell to Golds making probably a killing?...

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 09:50:43 PM »
I met him at at steak house at the Arnold a couple of years ago.  He struck me as being more than 5'6", but I could be wrong.  I would guess more in the 5'7-8" range. 
w

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »
All the bodybuilders are short for the most part.. except wolf freeman and a few others. cutler is short to and martinez
I

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »
5'5
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 04:29:32 PM »
don't mock turtle power!!! >:(
A

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »

;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »
Don't you mean that the Doctors decided to bail out and sell to Golds making probably a killing?...

I am not sure why the doctors sold the gym (I don't think it was money)...They are still doctors of sports medicine (which maybe why I saw Dex in there. He might have had a consultation and then came into the gym to work out. I forgot to mention the doctors offices were on two floors above the gym) and they still have their business...maybe managing the massive gym (two HUGE  floors) and its membership was too much to handle along with the patients so they sold to Golds hoping they would do a good job of keeping up the great atmosphere and equipment...NOT...GOLDS FAILED BIG TIME.

I REALLY MISS THAT PLACE...
C