Author Topic: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.  (Read 13772 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 03:20:08 AM »
Nice work shutting down Camelboy DL.

Its interesting how he claims that he's a fan of both men but will constantly make snide remarks about Yates every chance he gets but has made none about nasser. How surprising.  ::). Pretty obvious what his real agenda is.

Another stupid lad in life.. If u red the comparison I made bet. the 2 guy u would know.. By the way in another thread a stupid kid like u accused me of being a Dorian's blind follower!!!.. Anyway live wth the other pigs in ur stupidity..

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 03:25:49 AM »
HAHA I like this thread.
1997 will remain the greatest disgrace in the history of bodybuilding. Nasser was stolen form by the vile and revolting Yates. This is a fact: some of the judges (who scorecards were not used) had Yates as low as FOURTH PLACE overall.
Think about it, some number of the judges not just have Yates second but in the 4th place.
It was a total fix and Nasser kill him that day as he had done for 2 years previously.
Yates dined out on 1993 for at least fives years.
we all know this

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:06 AM »
HAHA I like this thread.
1997 will remain the greatest disgrace in the history of bodybuilding. Nasser was stolen form by the vile and revolting Yates. This is a fact: some of the judges (who scorecards were not used) had Yates as low as FOURTH PLACE overall.
Think about it, some number of the judges not just have Yates second but in the 4th place.
It was a total fix and Nasser kill him that day as he had done for 2 years previously.
Yates dined out on 1993 for at least fives years.
we all know this

hey hey

The goatherder is back
How are things sharma?
Is managing the flock tough these days?

Ha ha ha

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 03:30:24 AM »
Another stupid lad in life.. If u red the comparison I made bet. the 2 guy u would know.. By the way in another thread a stupid kid like u accused me of being a Dorian's blind follower!!!.. Anyway live wth the other pigs in ur stupidity..

The only person deserving the title of stupid is you.  Get over it. Nasser lost - period. None of your whimpering on the subject will change that. I don't know who called you a yates follower but you seem to be more concerned with trying to tear him down.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 03:34:05 AM »
The only person deserving the title of stupid is you.  Get over it. Nasser lost - period. None of your whimpering on the subject will change that. I don't know who called you a yates follower but you seem to be more concerned with trying to tear him down.
On a serious note.
Yates 1993 , yes. Most will admit that it was impressive and brings something to the table. However, he should not be allowed to steal other people's Olympia's from just one day in the sun.
The fact is that you will never quiet these voices. No matter how much Nasser fills you with rage and jealousy.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 03:36:34 AM »
On a serious note.
Yates 1993 , yes. Most will admit that it was impressive and brings something to the table. However, he should not be allowed to steal other people's Olympia's from just one day in the sun.
The fact is that you will never quiet these voices. No matter how much Nasser fills you with rage and jealousy.

Tough luck little goatherder. The only person hearing the voices of shame and jealousy is you. No one else cares about the past history except you fools. Your sad rantings on the subject are laughable. Any more stock posts from your collection?

:D :D

but enough about nasser - you're the star here "sharma"
Tell us what its like at Jihad school

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 03:38:22 AM »
But your sad rantings against Nasser cause much mirth. You prove that you fear Nasser and that his greatness and richness fill you with shame and anger.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 03:43:36 AM »
But your sad rantings against Nasser cause much mirth. You prove that you fear Nasser and that his greatness and richness fill you with shame and anger.

ha ha ha

Poor little sharma - still tearing his hair off his greasy head and wailing about events that occurred almost two decades ago. I guess it is true that muslims are living in medieval times. How fitting that you're still sobbing while we're laughing at you. That alone must have caused you to abandon your flock of goats and run to the nearby cybercafe to post. You know you can't resist having a meltdown when getbig mocks the bloated drug addicted failure that is nasshole stillbatty,

Ha ha ha
Damn - this is so much fun when sharma shows up

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 03:46:42 AM »
Yes, I show up and post a while. You spend all day on here. This place you live for . Nasser gives you purpose. You are aware of his greatness and can only post about him. I find that both funny and sad. The truth is that when the computers are shut down. We know who is the success and who is the lonely internet addict HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAH ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 03:51:55 AM »
Yes, I show up and post a while. You spend all day on here. This place you live for . Nasser gives you purpose. You are aware of his greatness and can only post about him. I find that both funny and sad. The truth is that when the computers are shut down. We know who is the success and who is the lonely internet addict HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAH ;D

Quite an appropriate description of your self little goatherder. I guess someone with such a poor educational background like you doesn't have the mental horsepower to comprehend what greatness or success is. That's ok. You're only muslim so I forgive you.The fact that you admire nassholio is ample evidence of that. Thanks for owning yourself again sharma. I find that both funny and sad,,naw..its just funny ;D.

So how many shekels a day do YOu make sharma?
What is the lifestyle of a muslim goatherder?  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 03:54:17 AM »
More from 97

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 03:56:08 AM »

Believe it or not but I believe that Yates was the best Mr. Olympia ever.. In 1995 he was better than Nasser and all the others and if he could repeat this shape he would have been better than them in 96 but he couldn't as his muscles were not full and he looked small although in a good condition.. Good condition only is not enough or why didn't Shawn Ray win in 94??.. Then in 97 Yates was really bad.. I felt bad 4 him then I felt bad 4 the sport for giving him the title.. Dorian beating Nasser in 97 was exactly like Jay beating Victor last year.. And yes Nasser deserved better placing than what he got (still I don't consider him underrated), but he deserved to win the NOC 94, Mr. O. 96 and 97.. These 3 titles would be his if he was for the US.. But I still consider him lucky coz he didn't come after Sep. 11, 2001 or he would have been considered a 2nd level pro... If I was a blind follower to Nasser I would be making threads about how he was roped in 1999 or after that but I didn't do that coz he really looked bad from this year and didn't deserve to be placed better than what he got..

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 03:59:11 AM »
Believe it or not but I believe that Yates was the best Mr. Olympia ever.. In 1995 he was better than Nasser and all the others and if he could repeat this shape he would have been better than them in 96 but he couldn't as his muscles were not full and he looked small although in a good condition.. Good condition only is not enough or why didn't Shawn Ray win in 94??.. Then in 97 Yates was really bad.. I felt bad 4 him then I felt bad 4 the sport for giving him the title.. Dorian beating Nasser in 97 was exactly like Jay beating Victor last year.. And yes Nasser deserved better placing than what he got (still I don't consider him underrated), but he deserved to win the NOC 94, Mr. O. 96 and 97.. These 3 titles would be his if he was for the US.. But I still consider him lucky coz he didn't come after Sep. 11, 2001 or he would have been considered a 2nd level pro... If I was a blind follower to Nasser I would be making threads about how he was roped in 1999 or after that but I didn't do that coz he really looked bad from this year and didn't deserve to be placed better than what he got..

yada yada yada
You can run your mouth all you want about - shoulda-woulda-coulda but that isn't changing jack shit.  That's your opinion and you're entitled  to it. Don't think everyone else is going to get on your sob train

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:50 AM »
Quote from: Sherief Shalaby
but he deserved to win the NOC 94, Mr. O. 96 and 97.. These 3 titles would be his if he was for the US.. But I still consider him lucky coz he didn't come after Sep. 11, 2001 or he would have been considered a 2nd level pro...

Excellent, excellent post. Just when you think the pumkinheads are running the show you see a great post like this.
I also think Nasser was the best in 98. I thought that was to be his for sure.
I think that after 2001 and the reprisals for American meddling in Muslim affairs, that Nasser would get nothing at all.
If he wasnt beautiful Arab with Arab name and was an American named John Jones he would have 3 Mr Olympias. 3

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 04:01:47 AM »
I am a Yates fans but I think he looked like crap in 97. Nasser has a legitimate grievance.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 04:02:23 AM »
I think Sharmas grasp for the english language is tremendous and I for one salute it - he uses such great words like moribund and mirth and I cant fault him for that. I can fault him however for his obsession with Nasser who was quite clearly a good bodybuilder but never a great one. Great men win Olympias an Ol Nasser couldnt cut it and alas became an embittered horrible bridgeburning beast of a man who would cry racism and shit on every friend that he had.

A sad strange figure who sells soiled undergarments to the few who are willing to purchase in order to further feed their demented sexual deviences. Sad but true.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 04:02:35 AM »
ha ha ha

Two meltdown taking place simultaneously.  What a pair.

Hey sharma- you keep ducking the question
How is your lifestyle as a muslim goat herder working out for ya?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 04:03:47 AM »
ha ha ha

Two meltdown taking place simultaneously.  What a pair.

Hey sharma- you keep ducking the question
How is your lifestyle as a muslim goat herder working out for ya?

dude, why do always resort to the same racist shit?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 04:05:19 AM »
I think Sharmas grasp for the english language is tremendous and I for one salute it - he uses such great words like moribund and mirth and I cant fault him for that. I can fault him however for his obsession with Nasser who was quite clearly a good bodybuilder but never a great one. Great men win Olympias an Ol Nasser couldnt cut it and alas became an embittered horrible bridgeburning beast of a man who would cry racism and shit on every friend that he had.

A sad strange figure who sells soiled undergarments to the few who are willing to purchase in order to further feed their demented sexual deviences. Sad but true.

Lets not forget that sharma has a strange facination with nassers inner thigh veins and has encouraged others to admire them. Such a strange tribe these Muslims are.  ;D

Incidentally he stole the word "moribund" from moosejay.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 04:05:26 AM »

Sad and not true. Nasser has never sold underwear or trunks and you could not prove it becuase it did not happen my friend.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 04:06:30 AM »
Sad and not true. Nasser has never sold underwear or trunks and you could not prove it becuase it did not happen my friend.

just because you say so doesn't make it true sharma.
You claim Allah is the one true god but we know that ain't true either

Ha ha ha

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 04:08:16 AM »
dude, why do always resort to the same racist shit?

Because it means that he doesnt have to focus on the pictures that show his vile and disgusting idol Yates being destroyed by Nasser. Anything to cover the truth. He resort to racism because like most racists he is attracted to Yates' racist past. Yates is a former convict and was convicted of racial violence. This make him a pin-up for the pasty, pencil necked youths who spend all their lonely, miserable, failed life on the internet.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AM »
Because it means that he doesnt have to focus on the pictures that show his vile and disgusting idol Yates being destroyed by Nasser. Anything to cover the truth. He resort to racism because like most racists he is attracted to Yates' racist past. Yates is a former convict and was convicted of racial violence. This make him a pin-up for the pasty, pencil necked youths who spend all their lonely, miserable, failed life on the internet.

I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 04:12:13 AM »
ha ha ha

Yeah- its true that sharma has no other thing going on in his life other than nasser and goatherding.
Keeping his mother and sisters satisfied like a good muslim is a full time job

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 04:13:18 AM »
ha ha ha

Yeah- its true that sharma has no other thing going on in his life other than nasser and goatherding.
Keeping his mother and sisters satisfied like a good muslim is a full time job

you post about nasser as much as him