Author Topic: Iran 'sending weapons to Taleban'  (Read 610 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Iran 'sending weapons to Taleban'
« on: September 15, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »
Q: Can we afford another war right now?

Source: BBC News

Elements in the Iranian state are sending weapons across the border to the Taleban in Afghanistan, a BBC investigation has uncovered.

Taleban members said they had received Iranian-made arms from elements in the Iranian state and from smugglers.

The UK says its troops have intercepted arms which it believes were given by a group within the Iranian state.

The Iranian embassy in Kabul dismissed the allegations, saying Tehran supported the Afghan government.

Read more: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7616429.stm

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Iran 'sending weapons to Taleban'
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 08:45:59 PM »
Bomb the sheet outta them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:54 PM »
Bomb the sheet outta them.

Do you think our currently weak economy could sustain the Gulf being shut down for a month?

iran will turn off its pumps (cutting 15% of world's output) and they'll mine the Straits, meaning half the world's oil cannot et thru.

What then?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
Do you think our currently weak economy could sustain the Gulf being shut down for a month?

iran will turn off its pumps (cutting 15% of world's output) and they'll mine the Straits, meaning half the world's oil cannot et thru.

What then?

Fuuck.  Didn't think about that.

Your right. Lets just take over mexico then. They got lottsa oil, and we pretty much support them anyways....

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 09:33:31 PM »

Your right. Lets just take over mexico then. They got lottsa oil, and we pretty much support them anyways....

Um lets first give them a chance to just give there oil to us...if they don't oblige our request...then I agree we should just take it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »
Um lets first give them a chance to just give there oil to us...if they don't oblige our request...then I agree we should just take it.

Can our economy sustain another costly war - with 1/2 of the oil we have today?

I mean, if the DOW drops 504 points today and oil is fine... what happens if world's supply is suddenly cut in HALF?

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »
Can our economy sustain another costly war - with 1/2 of the oil we have today?

I mean, if the DOW drops 504 points today and oil is fine... what happens if world's supply is suddenly cut in HALF?

If Bush was smarter, we would make the Iraqi's subsidize the costs with their oil profits. 

SOOO to answer your question: 

it depends if we have a president with enough balls and intelligence to look out for America's best interest instead of trying to prove to the world (that couldn't care less) we are so noble and/or rich.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »

Dude you need to turn off ESPN and start watching the news.  Pretty much 50% of Mexico is being controlled by drug cartels right now.  Things are VERY chaotic down there.