Author Topic: Best Mon Night Football game I've seen in years  (Read 5936 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Best Mon Night Football game I've seen in years
« on: September 15, 2008, 08:08:31 PM »
30 to 31, heading into the 4th Q

body88

Re: Best Mon Night Football game I've seen in years
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 08:11:22 PM »
My boy Felix Jones is a beast..............

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 08:23:03 PM »
agreed. nfc east best division by far

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »
41-37, mcnabb choked plain and simple

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 09:25:38 PM »
41-37, mcnabb choked plain and simple
Dallas is the most talented team in the NFL plain and simple. The question is do they have the toughness to prove it in the playoffs.

*Cue the Dallas haters to talk about how bad they suck....*

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 01:21:36 AM »
Dallas is the most talented team in the NFL plain and simple. The question is do they have the toughness to prove it in the playoffs.

well...eagles were up by 3, in the middle of the 4th driving it and mcnabb happened to fumbled the ball. youre bias because youre a dallas fan. perhaps you should stfu?

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 05:02:57 AM »
that was the best game i have seen in a long time...it had a playoff feel to it in sept. I think both teams proved they are the best in the NFC and you have to throw the Giants in there also.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »
Both QB'S made mistakes.and yes it was a fun game 2 watch.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:20 AM »

Great game.

BUT, how many times did the Cowboys grab face masks last night?  WTF was that all about?   

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »
can't believe no one has mentioned that jackass Deshaun Jackson throwing the ball down a yard before he got to the end zone, if he was more of a fringe player he should have gotten cut from the team on the spot, a coach or owner with balls would have done it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:19 AM »
can't believe no one has mentioned that jackass Deshaun Jackson throwing the ball down a yard before he got to the end zone, if he was more of a fringe player he should have gotten cut from the team on the spot, a coach or owner with balls would have done it.

I did, but posted it too quickly after my last one, so the system said I had to wait. lol

I knew they had to go get that TD, but still, as an offensive coordinator, you've got to jump his shit right then and there so that he NEVER forgets what a monumental fucktard he is.

ESPN just showed a clip where he did something quite similar in a high school all-star game:

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »

They're great.  Wade Phillips is the problem.  He can't win in the big game....just like his father.

TO, Witten, and the Dline are difference makers.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 09:55:07 AM »
T.O is an absolute freak of nature. He may be a selfish arrogant prick but man.....what a superior athlete he is.

The guy will be 35 years old this year and he absolutely blew by a cornerback 10 years younger with that 72 yard bomb.

Enjoy him while he's still playing, football fans because there may not be another specimen like this for quite awhile. I can't think of another player past or present who represents the total package that he is with regards to size, speed, strength, and longetivity.

If he stays healthy this year, he may put up 20 TD's this season.

I hate the Cowboys but I love football and love watching perfomances like that.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »
On another note....

If I was Andy Reid, I would sit Deshaun Jackson for the next two games for that bullshit move he pulled by spiking the ball before he crossed the goal line.

I know he's a rookie but there is literally no excuse for pulling such a stunt. He looked like a total idiot on national TV and you better believe there are no smiles in the film room this morning by Andy Reid and Jackson's position coach.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 11:32:12 AM »
On another note....

If I was Andy Reid, I would sit Deshaun Jackson for the next two games for that bullshit move he pulled by spiking the ball before he crossed the goal line.

I know he's a rookie but there is literally no excuse for pulling such a stunt. He looked like a total idiot on national TV and you better believe there are no smiles in the film room this morning by Andy Reid and Jackson's position coach.

I HATED the talking heads who termed his action a 'rookie mistake'.  BULLSHIT.

A 'rookie mistake' is when a corner lets the wideout go when a safety blitz is on. 

A 'rookie mistake' is cutting off your route at 4 yards downfield on 3rd-and-7.

A 'rookie mistake' is jumping early on 4th-and-goal from the 1-foot line when your team needs a TD. 

No, what Jackson did was pure jackassery and it should be termed as such.  He has the potential to be a big threat, but he's going to need to grow up if he wants to have a successful career.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 12:46:44 PM »
I HATED the talking heads who termed his action a 'rookie mistake'.  BULLSHIT.

A 'rookie mistake' is when a corner lets the wideout go when a safety blitz is on. 

A 'rookie mistake' is cutting off your route at 4 yards downfield on 3rd-and-7.

A 'rookie mistake' is jumping early on 4th-and-goal from the 1-foot line when your team needs a TD. 

No, what Jackson did was pure jackassery and it should be termed as such.  He has the potential to be a big threat, but he's going to need to grow up if he wants to have a successful career.

what was worse was the dancing he did afterwards. ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 06:21:47 PM »
McNabb looked great. It looked like he's at an All Pro level again.

You don't sit your best receiver. You fine the shit out of him and roll him out there next week against Pitt.

Glad to see my Boys pull a win against a rival no matter how they did it.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 07:20:51 AM »
McNabb looked great. It looked like he's at an All Pro level again.

You don't sit your best receiver. You fine the shit out of him and roll him out there next week against Pitt.

Glad to see my Boys pull a win against a rival no matter how they did it.

Sure you do. It's been done many times before in the past by coaches. Got plenty of examples to back that up. That bullshit can't be tolerated, rookie or not.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 05:19:20 PM »
what was worse was the dancing he did afterwards. ::)
It would have been funny if he would have turned around and seen Pac-Man take it back 99 yards midway thru his celebration.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 05:28:09 PM »
It would have been funny if he would have turned around and seen Pac-Man take it back 99 yards midway thru his celebration.
nah i'd much rather have seen one of his teamates fuccking lay his ass out and see him lying on the turf gasping for breath, can you imagine doing that on a Dick Butkus or Ray Nitczhke team?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »
Sure you do. It's been done many times before in the past by coaches. Got plenty of examples to back that up. That bullshit can't be tolerated, rookie or not.

This isn't High School. You want to teach him a lesson while losing games with your best receiver out knowing every win is probably going to be needed in the NFC East? Especially with Pitt coming to town?

Hit him in the wallet and move on. He is by far the best receiver they got besides Westbrook, who just happens to be one of the very best football players in the league.

Don't get me wrong, as a Dallas fan I would love for him to sit for a few games.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 07:56:13 PM »
This isn't High School. You want to teach him a lesson while losing games with your best receiver out knowing every win is probably going to be needed in the NFC East? Especially with Pitt coming to town?

Hit him in the wallet and move on. He is by far the best receiver they got besides Westbrook, who just happens to be one of the very best football players in the league.

Don't get me wrong, as a Dallas fan I would love for him to sit for a few games.

You're right, it's not high school. It's the NFL. The big leagues.

And he's a highly paid athlete with absolute shit for brains.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 09:23:18 PM »
And he's a highly paid athlete with absolute shit for brains.

He's definitely in the majority  ;D