Author Topic: SOMEONE, please explain what McCain means by the fundamentals being strong.  (Read 2532 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What exactly does he mean by the fundamentals of our economy being strong?  Here are a couple dozen clips of him saying it over and over.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: SOMEONE, please explain what McCain means by the fundamentals being strong.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 01:36:56 AM »
its a metaphor for go fuck yourself

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 01:40:52 AM »
its a metaphor for go fuck yourself

then jump off a bridge. its a metaphor for go fuck yourself then jump off a bridge

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 01:43:30 AM »
I wish someone would ask him so we could see him stand there and fumble for an answer.  I don't think he knows what he means by it.  He admitted to not knowing nearly enough about the economy and the guy he relies on for his info, Phil Graham, is widely being sited as the second most responsible person next to Greenspan for the current economic problems.  But hey, they have a pretty VP :-\  That should fix it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 01:46:47 AM »
John McCain Sheds Light on the Economy

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 05:19:27 AM »
I wish someone would ask him so we could see him stand there and fumble for an answer.  I don't think he knows what he means by it.  He admitted to not knowing nearly enough about the economy and the guy he relies on for his info, Phil Graham, is widely being sited as the second most responsible person next to Greenspan for the current economic problems.  But hey, they have a pretty VP :-\  That should fix it.

He's on Fox and Friends right now. What he said was that the fundamentals of the ecomony are the American worker, the small business, and the ingenuity and entrepreneur spirit of the American people. That's what he means when he says the fundamentals are strong.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 06:20:54 AM »
He's on Fox and Friends right now. What he said was that the fundamentals of the ecomony are the American worker, the small business, and the ingenuity and entrepreneur spirit of the American people. That's what he means when he says the fundamentals are strong.
LOL, and he also said since Obama attacked his fundamentals claim, it meant he was attacking American workers...  That has got to be some of the dumbest spin yet.  If that's what he means, why did he just the other day talk about how bad these people are hurting.  He just pulled that answer out of his ass to save face.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 06:25:32 AM »
Those are not economic indicators.  Why not just appeal to the miracle of the human spirit? 

McCain was right.  Economics is not his strong suit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 06:30:58 AM »
McCain is sooooo full of shit.

He's been making that "fundamentals are strong" statement like a trained parrot and now all of a sudden he explains that by "fundamentals" he means the American worker (many of whom don't feel all that strong).   What a complete crock of shit.

Even brain dead neo-cons should call him on this one

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 06:36:17 AM »
Mccain's gonna lose the Palin momentum.  CNN tore him a new azzhole last night, exposing all the lies he told in the last two weeks.

I don't get it - McCain had an instant bounce with palin in the lead.  He could have become the positive, change guy with her.

instead, he's slinging mud - outright lies that even karl Rove calls bullshit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 06:47:53 AM »
His campaign spokesholes are getting their asses kicked on Fox News too.

This is getting weird

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 07:03:14 AM »
His campaign spokesholes are getting their asses kicked on Fox News too.

This is getting weird

It seems a few in the party (who wish to retain long-term credibility?) are suddenly shitting on McCain.

Maybe there's a story in the pipes, an October surprise they all know about, or some other reason to believe 2008 is lost?  He's getting hit from his own people - very odd.  FOX isn't being that friendly about his lies.  And FOX radio - very strange - is talking about irrelevant issues such as capital puishment in schools today.  You're telling me the economy is tanking, Palin's in troopergate and a host of lies, and obama sucks as always, and they don't want to talk about any of it?

Weird is right, straw man.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 07:32:09 AM »
As we know, nothing in politics happens by chance.  I think the Bush people are the republican party.  I also think Rove knows that.  I also think that they could give a shit less if McCain is elected or not.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 07:41:46 AM »
John McCain Sheds Light on the Economy

hahaha John, didn't know Pual was talking about the PPT. Not like Obama cares to know either.