Author Topic: YOUANDME caught lying about his past. BUSTED New Details pg. 3  (Read 5202 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: YOUANDME caught lying about his past. BUSTED New Details pg. 3
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »

haha wow, If I were you I would have just agreed with bananas, at least it would have been a few extra cents for you.
More proof you're stupid as hell... You think a banana picker gets paid more than the guys in Yuma picking letuce?  Care to guess how far off you are on that? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »
no guess? Banana pickers in Honduras make about $1.20 per day, workers make around $8.00 per hour in Yuma. and if they work for McCain 50 bucks an hour but don't last if they're American born. :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: What the hell happened to youandme??? hard to believe these are his posts.
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2008, 09:43:41 PM »
I'll take drinking a few brews over being a schizophrenic meth-head any day.  You need to kick that shit and get into rehab.  Yes, I have a good memory for conversations.  I usually remember pretty well, sorry that upsets you.  Pretty easy to hit the search on what you recollect.  No big deal to anyone who knows how to click a mouse ;)  Yes, you can be whatever you want, right now you're the boards biggest FLIP FLOP :D Enjoy your status.

Here ya go youandme, here's a couple of graphics for you new avatar.

This one is probably right up your alley huh?

ps: don't say I never gave you anything.  :P
w

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: What the hell happened to youandme??? hard to believe these are his posts.
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »

Here ya go youandme, here's a couple of graphics for you new avatar.

This one is probably right up your alley huh?

ps: don't say I never gave you anything.  :P

coming from a con artist that sells gas pills.

here you may enjoy this one

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2008, 11:45:17 PM »
When the thread was created asking people who they hate, youandme had a few bitches about some people, but there was only one group that he came right out saying he hated.  "Neocons"  He listed neocons as his primary hatred...

So youandme, tell us how do you go from neocons being your primary focus of hate to siding with them?

Enquirer minds want to know :D  Sounds like the addled mind of a meth addict.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2008, 01:37:44 AM »
When the thread was created asking people who they hate, youandme had a few bitches about some people, but there was only one group that he came right out saying he hated.  "Neocons"  He listed neocons as his primary hatred...

So youandme, tell us how do you go from neocons being your primary focus of hate to siding with them?

Enquirer minds want to know :D  Sounds like the addled mind of a meth addict.

There could be,  more than likely is another reason, ...apart from the meth addiction...

w