Author Topic: Derek Anthony Talks Frankly about Posing for Queens  (Read 3442 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Derek Anthony Talks Frankly about Posing for Queens
« on: September 16, 2008, 09:11:07 AM »
Check the 5th post down and onwards, lol he has clearly justified it in his own mind.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=40459

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Derek Anthony Talks Frankly about Posing for Queens
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 09:13:07 AM »
WERE DO YOU THINK I MAKE 3 TO 5 K A MONTH ILL FUCKING POSE ON A CAM FOR SOME SCHMOE FOR 5$ A MINUTE. FUCK THAT WHILE YOU HATERS ARE WORKING FOR 8TO!12$ A HOUR I AM MAKING THEN IN A COUPLE MINUTES IN THE PRIVACY IN MY OWN HOME. LMAO

I DO THAT ON THE SIDE ITS GREAT EXTRA MONEY. FUCK IT YOU LIVE ONCE. YEAH THATS RIGHT FLEX WHEELER I LL POSE ON MY CAM FOR SOME SCHMOE. AND LIVE LARGE BROTHA. I AM COMFORTABLE WITH MY SEXUALITY. THATS WHY ITS EASY TO DO.

???

I'm sure his account was hacked.  Nobody would write that about themselves in real life.  That's just nonsense.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:14 AM »
WERE DO YOU THINK I MAKE 3 TO 5 K A MONTH ILL FUCKING POSE ON A CAM FOR SOME SCHMOE FOR 5$ A MINUTE. FUCK THAT WHILE YOU HATERS ARE WORKING FOR 8TO!12$ A HOUR I AM MAKING THEN IN A COUPLE MINUTES IN THE PRIVACY IN MY OWN HOME. LMAO

I DO THAT ON THE SIDE ITS GREAT EXTRA MONEY. FUCK IT YOU LIVE ONCE. YEAH THATS RIGHT FLEX WHEELER I LL POSE ON MY CAM FOR SOME SCHMOE. AND LIVE LARGE BROTHA. I AM COMFORTABLE WITH MY SEXUALITY. THATS WHY ITS EASY TO DO.

???

I'm sure his account was hacked.  Nobody would write that about themselves in real life.  That's just nonsense.

I dont think so, his first post was yesterday and he has carried on posting in the same thread today, if it was hacked it would have been removed and sorted out yesterday.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »
Derek is a straight up honest guy
from the posts Ive read.

Most are all show no go!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 09:53:41 AM »
I think Flex is just jealous that Derek has a venue of income besides some shitty contracts and a "book" that is the worst read in the history of things printed on paper.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »
I think Flex is just jealous that Derek has a venue of income besides some shitty contracts and a "book" that is the worst read in the history of things printed on paper.

Hi Derek.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
Looks like 240 is posting as "Jesus Christ" on MD  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 10:31:08 AM »
classic d.a.
w

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »

???

Very possible because there no obvious spelling errors.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 10:53:12 AM »
Derek is a straight up honest guy
from the posts Ive read.

Yea, he's a real stand-up guy.  ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 11:17:07 AM »
Yea, he's a real stand-up guy.  ::)

There is a Difference between stand up and straight up honest guy.
Most are all show no go!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 11:27:25 AM »

???

Would you pose naked for men? No? How about for 5 million?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »
Derek is a straight up honest guy homosexual
from the posts Ive read.

:D

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:24 AM »
He has obviously put a price on his dignity

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »
He has obviously put a price on his dignity

And his cock!

I would kill myself before I would ever think of stooping that low.

Reminds me of Robert Downey Jr. in "Less Than Zero" where he gets addicted to cocaine and ends up doing the gay sex shit to support his habit. That is Derek today.

Derek is going to be an old broke G4P loser in about 10 years, no jobskills except G4P, and it don't pay once you get older.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 11:43:51 AM »
And his cock!

I would kill myself before I would ever think of stooping that low.

Reminds me of Robert Downey Jr. in "Less Than Zero" where he gets addicted to cocaine and ends up doing the gay sex shit to support his habit. That is Derek today.

Derek is going to bean old broke G4P loser in about 10 years, no jobskills except G4P, and it don't pay once you get older.

do you post about anything other than derek anthony, squad, xfactor and homosexuality?
you are one weird 47 year old bachelor.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 12:22:08 PM »
do you post about anything other than derek anthony, squad, xfactor and homosexuality?
:-X

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »
Hi Sqaud!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 12:32:07 PM »

???

Doesn't this guy still stay with his parents?

This would mean his parents are upstairs watching tv while their son is downstairs jacking-off for homos on the internet.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 12:32:40 PM »

BTW, May 4, is going to be a National Getbig holiday, the day Derek ass raped Squad and Squad cried like a little bitch to have him stop  ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »
Hi Johnny!

JohnnyVegas

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 04:18:13 PM »

???

zero dignity but what else can a 3rd grade education get you..
p

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
Why are we talking about this fag?  ???
A

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »

???

His lack of intelligence and ignorance always shines through, so I'm sure it was him.