Author Topic: 2007 IFBB Juniors & Masters ,Fitness & Body Fitness World Championships  (Read 3662 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
2007 IFBB Juniors & Masters World Amateur Bodybuilding, Fitness & Body Fitness Championships in Budapest, Hungary, November 30 - December 3, 2007.
http://www.ifbb.com/insprep.php?contest=budapest

Hungary organized the same contest in 2005 too.

(Here are pics of 2005 Championships and the 2007 competition's categories)

small

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Xyience Bankruptcy?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 03:41:06 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
CUTLER LOOKING CRAZY HUGE IN THIS LOCAL TV CLIP!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 04:58:38 PM »
hahahahaa, totally dwarfing the interviewer, the delts and traps are massive beyond belief.

&NR=1

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
jeez
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »
jediknight hasnt been posting as much wonder what happened ???

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
SPECIAL ED Interviews LEE PRIEST about his Return to the IFBB
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 01:07:27 AM »
BigNationRadio.com

toc67guru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Milos's claimed pro cycle doses??
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 07:56:55 AM »
i read a post a while back from Milos where he stated a pro's cycle doses.it seemed to be on the low side for most of us to believe.

does anyone have that info ?

it was a moderate dose of test and a higher anabolic dose if i remember correctly.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Face Facts: McCain will be the next President of the United States
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »
Yet again the bumbling democratic party has yet again squandered an opportunity to put a president in the white house by dividing itself.

In a way it's made polar opposites in it's own party with Obama and Clinton.   There will be masses of voters on each side that will not vote for the other if their candidate doesn't get elected.  Those voters will vote for what they see as a more moderate conservative:  McCain, and then the nail in the coffin might be McCain choosing a black running mate.

The dems might consider dissolving as a party becuase their credibility went out the door as the party has been more and more identified with extreme liberals who even average democrats find completely out there in wack-o space..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »
this is to all the ones who ask me how to get their condition better while bulking,,since im talking to bunch of deers and mooses ill write it here in power point

1. YOU FIRST NEED TO BE BULK RIGHT AS IN 10-14% MAX TRUE BODYFAT% PREFERABLY LOWER YOU REALLY WANT TO BE AT 8-12%

2. APPLY A DURETIC CALLED ALDACTONE MINIMAL DOSES TO BEGIN WITH,,THIS IS NOT A MAGIC TABLET SUCH AS DIAZIDE OR INJECT LASIX ,,YOU NEED TO WORK LONGER WITH ALDACTONE AND IT IS THE RECOMENDED PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS

3. GO GET A MISTIC? SPRAY TAN

4. ENTER THAT SAME PLACE YOU ENTERED BEFORE DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID BEFORE AND YOU WILL SUDENLY LOOK CUT-RIPPED-DEFINED ,,BIGGER ,,DRYER AND MORE CONDITIONED,,YOULL KNOW IT BECAUSE THE WHORES WILL GIVE YOU THE FUCKIN ME NOW SMILE WE ARE ALL FEMILIAR WITH IN HIGH LEVEL BODYBUILDING

5. NO DIET CHANGES SHOULD BE APPLIED,,CARB CYCLEING SHOUDL BE CONTINUED ,,DIET SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME

6. MIRROR IS YOUR BEST JUDGE ,,USE IT,,OPEN ALL 3 SIDES SO YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING FROM EVERY ANGLE IN YOUR BATHROOMS,,

7. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS FOR GUYS WHO BEEN IN BODYBUILDING FOR LONG TIME,,IT WILL NOT WORK FOR A BEGGINER WITH 20+% WITH OUT GOOD MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT,,IT IS MORE FOR THE GUY WHO BEEN AT IT 5 YEARS +

8. GH15 WOULD RECOMEND USING LETROZOLE AS YORU CHOSEN ANTI AROMATAZE,,GH15 WOULD ALSO RECOMEND TO INCREASE THE ANABOLICS WHEN DURETIC APPLIED

9. NOW REMEMBER! THIS IS NOT BRINGING YOU TO COMPETITION CONDITION ,,THERE IS NO SPECIFIC DIET AND THE INJECTS ARE STILL A BIG PART OF YOUR ROUTINE,,THIS IS ONLY BRINGING YOU TO LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER SHOULD LOOK LIKE ...BIG AND CUT WITH LOW ENOUGH BODYFAT% TO A POINT WHERE PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO THINK IF YOU ARE BODYBUILDER,,,IT WILL JUST LOOK LIKE BODYBUILDER NO QUESTION ASKED DUE TO SKIN ELASTICITY ,,LEAN MUSCLE MASS AND OFCOURSE OVER ALL SHAPE AND SIZE

10. USE OF GROWTH IS HIGHLY RECOMENDED FOR THE GUYS WHO LOVE TO EAT WHATEVER THEY WANT,,THERE ARE BODYBUILDERS WHO JUST LIKE TO EAT AND THEY NEED THE GROWTH ,,AMERICAN GROWTH ,,AT 2-5 UNITS A DAY FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO GET IN A BODYBUILDER CONDITION WHILE BULKING

again emember friend! this is nto going to put you stage prepared ,,but it will make you look like what you ask me on every 5th email and pm and it is derek antony and stan mcowy type of condition,,you most likley can be andw ill be bigger than those 2 ..most of you  but its a guide to put you at their condition which comes mainly due to good skin elasticity which is a result of what gh15 outlined
fallen angel

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
FIRST PHOTO of Rachel Nichols as Scarlett in NEW G.I. JOE film!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 11:29:05 AM »

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Squdfather Tribute.
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 04:01:17 AM »
  Ha ha...this guy made a tribute to Squadfather. I wonder who he is? Anyway, it seems like this dude really does have 18" and that Squadfather has been majorly embarassed. ;D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKsAOp_ifDQ

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
Difference in quad size
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 01:34:48 AM »
My left quad is noticeable smaller than my right.  I've been doing single leg extensions for about 6 months now to try and improve this.  Any other ways of sorting this out?
It hasn't helped...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Roid rage
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 01:35:11 AM »
 :o

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Am I attractive or ugly? My picture
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 07:25:09 AM »
this was taken in 2006. I weighed about 160. Now im a good 205 30% bodyfat. im the guy

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
Opinions on home gym
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 07:59:07 AM »
1) Whats the best home gym on the market in your opinion, one that can do it all.

I prefer free weights and machines as opposed to bands but I have not tried these machines.

Any information is greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance : X

gwenhen

• Getbig II
Ok so what happened to Squadfather?
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 03:23:40 AM »
He sent me a PM i responded but he hasnt been online for ages. Hes normally on all the time. Anyone know?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Thompson talks Kimbo-referee controversy
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 04:03:03 AM »
Like many mixed martial artists James Thompson is open and honest when discussing his career. The unassuming nature of fighters is one of MMA’s greatest qualities, and is a refreshing change from the clichés and platitudes churned out by an infinite number of pretentious athletes participating in more established sports.

In the wake of several dubious refereeing decisions over the past few weeks, ‘The Colossus’ was as candid as ever as he highlighted what he believes is a lack of consistency with officiating of the sport.

The British heavyweight was defeated by Kevin ‘Kimbo Slice’ Ferguson at last month’s EliteXC show amid all manner of controversy, and is still bitterly disappointed with the outcome.

“A win would have been a big boost,” says the 29-year-old. “It would have put my career back on track and given me the ‘W’ – I really want to get back in the win column. All the hard work I put into the fight would have paid off. I feel gutted that I lost the fight in the manner I did, but it’s nice that 99 per cent of people are on the same page as me with how they feel about it. I’m gutted but it’s bitter sweet because it was a good all-round performance by myself, and I haven’t come out of it too bad.”

Having taken the fight to the ground in round two, Thompson moved to a dominant side-control position where he was promptly stood up by referee Dan Miragliotta to the bewilderment of many. Taking Kimbo down again later in the round, Thompson pinned the former street-fighter against the cage and began delivering strikes to his head. This time Miragliotta warned ‘The Colossus’ that he had to keep working or the fight would again be stood up, apparently neglecting the precarious position Kimbo found himself in.

Then there was, of course, the now infamous conclusion to the contest that left Thompson believing he had been robbed and many viewers querying not only the timing of the stoppage, but the legitimacy of the fight.

“I think Kimbo was given every chance to survive and carry on the fight, but I wasn’t given that chance,” he explains. “As soon as he landed a couple of shots – and even though the referee said my ear popping had nothing to do with the stoppage – I think he saw the blood and thought ‘that will do’.

While the fallout from the fight has generally focused on Miragliotta’s decision-making and EliteXC’s handling of the situation, the effect a win would have had on Thompson’s career has been largely overlooked.

The PRIDE veteran has had his fair share of ups and downs, and he concedes that he was essentially hand-picked by EliteXC promoter Gary Shaw to act as a sacrificial lamb for the ultra-popular Kimbo. Desperate to kick-start his career, Thompson refused to read the script, however, and used the underdog tag as a motivational tool, producing a strategic performance that surprised and impressed those who had become familiar with his habitually reckless style.

“I think they (EliteXC) thought my biggest weakness would play into Kimbo’s biggest strength, and they thought it would be a pretty easy victory for him,” says Thompson. “I’ve watched the fight on tape and there are some things I’m pleased with and some I’m not, but on the whole it wasn’t too much of a bad performance under very pressurized circumstances.”

On a night that was clearly designed to supply new fans with exciting stand-up fights and knock-out finishes, Thompson declined playing into Kimbo’s strengths and repeatedly put the brawler on his back. Although this proved a successful approach, it evidently did not endear the Brit to EliteXC vice president Jared Shaw, who was said to have been screaming at Miragliotta to stand the fight up during the second round. Thompson – who has two fights remaining on his EliteXC contract – believes such behavior is a ‘conflict of interests’, but says he is unconcerned by Shaw’s apparent displeasure.

“I’m not bothered what they (EliteXC) think – it’s MMA not a boxing match. If I choose to go for a flying armbar or whatever, it’s up to me. If it works I get the credit, if it doesn’t I look like an arse. So whether they’re happy or not because I decided to take it down doesn’t bother me really,” Thompson says.

Defeat is always a bitter pill to swallow, especially for a fighter who has suffered his disappointments, yet continues to work hard in the gym. With a record 6.51 million viewers watching on CBS, Thompson could have been just minutes away from recording arguably the most important victory of his career when it was cruelly snatched away from his grasp by a referee’s call.

‘The Colossus’ appreciates that officiating is a thankless task. It is no exaggeration to say that when the cage door closes a referee has the fighters’ lives in his hands. Stopping a fight is a subjective decision and no referee wants to see a fighter injured because they allowed the action to go too long.

While choosing to err on the side of caution when stopping fights is entirely understandable, it is in the best interests of the sport, the fighters and indeed the officials to allow a fight to come to a definitive conclusion, with the fighters themselves determining the outcome rather than the referee. Of course, this is not always possible as referees are often required to use their judgment to stop fights and sometimes they get it wrong. Thompson believes the problem lies with the consistency – or should that be the inconsistency – of stoppages.

“If referees are making consistently bad decisions they shouldn’t be doing their job,” he says. “Stopping a fight is always a judgment call, that’s why being a referee is hard – you’ve always got to make these judgments. I just thought I wasn’t given the chance really. The fight followed a certain pattern. I took some shots from Kimbo in the first and second rounds, but eventually I reversed things and took the fight to the ground, winning both rounds. I believe round three would have gone the same way; eventually I would have taken him down, but we’ll never know.”

Adding to the heavyweight’s frustrations was Miragliotta’s decision to halt the Brandon Vera vs. Fabricio Werdum fight just a week later at UFC 85.

“Whether a referee makes a bad decision or not is not really the point,” Thompson reasons. “The point is he stopped a fight where the guy (Vera) took a few shots from mount but with my fight he didn’t stop it when I had side control and was dropping elbows. There’s no consistency there and that’s what I’ve got a real problem with.”

levankar

• Getbig I
Couldnt have sex with a slut,the first time
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 01:46:38 AM »
Hi ,

I dont know whether its the right thing to post this here or not because may be some of you may make fun of me but I will still take a chance .

I am 28 years old ,ectomorphic body ,6 feet and 155 lbs .I was going to my college for an assignment work and while waiting in the bus queue ,I saw this middle aged lady who I knew owns a massage parlour .We started talking and then we boarded the same bus and I had to get down early so I went up to her and asked her number , which she gave and I got down .

I then called her and asked her if she was busy for the day and she said no and she herself asked "Shall I get down ,if you want to meet" .I said yeah and then we met at the bus stop where she had got down .She then asked herself,if I wanted to do 'it' .I thought, to hell with the assignment and said 'yeah' .

We now began to search for a hotel room and in the afternoon heat ,we searched for a hotel room and no hotel was ready to give rooms for 1-2 hr's to couples (law is very strict) .We then thought to drop the plan , while she goes home and I go back to my college .In the evening , I called her and asked her what was she doing and she said nothing and then we decided to meet again and this time we did find a hotel room .

I was all excited ,as I never had sex before and even though the lady was middle aged and plump ,she was ok.I booked the room for 3 hours and got 6 condoms ,thinking that we will do it many times .She got naked and we started having the act and I put the condom and whenever I would try to penetrate ..my penis would lose its hardness gradually .It just wouldnt go in ....from erect just before the penetration ,it would become semi erect .

I tried to do it the missionary style , doggie style ,even when she was giving me a blow job(with the condom on) ...it just wouldnt get the erection or hardness which I normally get in the morning or when I masturbate .Even the one ejaculation I had was because she helped me masturbate with my hand .It was so embarassing ...I wanted to keep on trying but then she lost interest and said she wanted to go home .I agreed and then  we went home .

She said in the room that may be she hasnt had sex for a long time , thats why it was difficult to penetrate ..I must say she was co-operating fully and there was hardly any stress ...then why did this happen

I am not panicking but is this a cause of concern .Please help

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
Optimum Nutrition Sells Company
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »
The company that has bought Optimum is called “Glanbia” which is headquartered in Ireland but has divisions around the world including Canada, U.S., Europe, U.K. and Nigeria to name a few. Glanbia employs 4.900 people and just last year their revenues totaled $2.2 billion which gives you an indication of just how large they are!  Optimum is easily the top-5 largest sports nutrition companies in the U.S. and Canada right now with brands ‘Optimum Nutrition’ , ‘Gold Standard 100% Whey’ and ‘AMERICA BODY BUILDNG’ leading the pack. The total consideration for the acquisition is $315 million dollars. 
Click http://www.SupplementGenius.com/2008/08/25/glanbia-buys-optimum-nutrition-for-315-million/ for more details if you're interested.