Author Topic: Test  (Read 1779 times)

BIGA9905

• Getbig II
Test
« on: September 16, 2008, 11:55:03 AM »
can you take injectable test orally mixed with some type of drink and get same results

DieHards

• Getbig II
Re: Test
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 07:19:51 PM »
can you take injectable test orally mixed with some type of drink and get same results

from what i understand  (i am still learning my self so if wrong plz correct).  not really.   u will get results but not what u think.  honestly  u would be wasting ur money.   the bioavailability is not even close as oppose to injecting it cuz the test would be released straight into the blood stream as opposed to drinking it.

this is why anadriol (test undecanoate) is rarely used.  its a oral test that has promise on paper but in actuality not enough of the steroid makes it to the blood stream intact.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »
NO
I am a big baby

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 07:28:32 PM »

Why is it you want to use test orally? Is it that you don't like needles? Because after the first inject or two the whole being afraid of needles thing is null and void. Its really not a big deal, you wont really even feel the needle.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »
do not drink test. 

as far as i know winstrol is the only one you can drink.  might be another one or two.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 09:11:40 PM »
Why is it you want to use test orally? Is it that you don't like needles? Because after the first inject or two the whole being afraid of needles thing is null and void. Its really not a big deal, you wont really even feel the needle.
Exactly... My 2nd injection i did, i didnt feel shit. Even though my delt was sore as shit for a week.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 09:12:57 PM »
do not drink test. 

as far as i know winstrol is the only one you can drink.  might be another one or two.
...it would have to be 17 alkylated (or whatever the fuck)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 03:01:15 AM »

You can drink it if you wanted but you will see none of the results.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 06:55:39 AM »
if you don't want to inject yourself do a oral cycle...which I don't suggest
because you won't see that great of results but you won't be wasting your money.
If you go the oral only route I would do anadrol.  Just man up and pin your glutes
easiest place to pin yourself.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 07:44:01 AM »
...it would have to be 17 alkylated (or whatever the fuck)

Exactly, it would have to be 17-alpha-alkylated (substitution of an ethyl or methyl group for the hydroxyl group) in order for it to be ingested orally.  If you would like me to go into more explaination on this I can, however, I am often told I post too much "useless" information.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »
Exactly, it would have to be 17-alpha-alkylated (substitution of an ethyl or methyl group for the hydroxyl group) in order for it to be ingested orally.  If you would like me to go into more explaination on this I can, however, I am often told I post too much "useless" information.
Thats absurd.

If you are capable of going into an explanation on the chemistry behind making steroids orally active, then I would love to hear that.