Author Topic: Obama ad making fun of McCain's computer skills  (Read 1056 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Obama ad making fun of McCain's computer skills
« on: September 16, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=5785969
Obama spokesman Dan Pfeiffer said:
 "It's extraordinary that someone who wants to be our president and our commander in chief doesn't know how to send an e-mail."

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Obama ad making fun of McCain's computer skills
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 12:08:03 PM »
That is dumb....alot of billion dollar companies CEOs including the Clinton's don't use email...for some obvious reasons.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 12:09:05 PM »
And funny most of them didn't get the shit beaten out of them in the Hanoi Hilton.....McCain has a hard time typing.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 12:09:40 PM »
Bush league. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 12:12:27 PM »
Now, I hate bullshit attack ads from both sides but this one made me angry.

McCain uses the computer and email but because of his massive upper extremity injuries from being a f-cking tortured POW in service to this country, he has people type for him.

The point is that he has a real physical disability and I find it dispicable that the Obama camp released an ad referencing not being able to email and being illiterate with computers.  Nice spin...idiots, its that he has physical difficulties using the keyboard.  Nothing about not understanding computers.

I'd love to take some of Obama's advisers and see how they hold up and cope after 5yrs as a POW.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 12:13:33 PM »
That is dumb....alot of billion dollar companies CEOs including the Clinton's don't use email...for some obvious reasons.

interesting...

Link to the info on both clintons not using email?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 12:15:11 PM »
They can't even imagine what its like to do anything like that, self sacrifice is not in the Lib mantra. I would also expect that any political operative hired by Obama would research the shit coming out of their campaign to make sure their not saying stupid things.

Bush can't use email......and alot don't because its not secure.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 12:17:05 PM »
interesting...

Link to the info on both clintons not using email?

stfu with the link bs, if you listen to the news then you have heard it, or google it.

You must only pay attention to what the republicans cannot do, and musthave forgot about the Clinton Gore document crisis where all kinds of information from the White House was erased, that is when Clinton said he does not use emails

President Clinton explained, "you don't use e-mail very much unless you want it all in the newspapers."

Hillary does not use the computer

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »
It's not that McCain CAN'T use a computer, it is because he DOESN'T KNOW HOW.

Big difference.  (and those are his words before anyone tried to whine about them.)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »
He can't type..its painful..therefore no need to use a computer...therefore he really never used one or had a need to learn I think that should explain it to u.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 08:18:47 PM »
He can't type..its painful..therefore no need to use a computer...therefore he really never used one or had a need to learn I think that should explain it to u.

Link to where McCAin says he can't type.

Or are you suddenly his primary care physician?

I'll take his words "I don't know how" over yours anyday in matters related to himself.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »
You gotta give McCain a break

using email is complicated

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 10:25:35 PM »
Now, I hate bullshit attack ads from both sides but this one made me angry.

Oh Really? Angry did it?

Angrier than the BS ad mcCain ran insulting your intelligence and flat out lying to you that Obama support teaching kindergarten kids about sex! At least Obama's ad is telling you the truth. McCain flat out lied to you. WAKE UP!!!

McCain uses the computer and email but because of his massive upper extremity injuries from being a f-cking tortured POW in service to this country, he has people type for him.

McCain's biggest upper extremity injuries are those he suffered to his head somewhere in the last 8 yrs.

The point is that he has a real physical disability and I find it dispicable that the Obama camp released an ad referencing not being able to email and being illiterate with computers.  Nice spin...idiots, its that he has physical difficulties using the keyboard.  Nothing about not understanding computers.

McCain himself admitted he was "just learning to get the hang of the googles"

I'd love to take some of Obama's advisers and see how they hold up and cope after 5yrs as a POW.  

He's been out of the POW camp since long before computers became a household gadget.
America need a president, a real leader who will tackle issues, ...not someone still mentally living in the Hanoi Hilton,
...and who admittedly is running for president out of ambition because he sees it as some prize.
w