Author Topic: Question for Bob Cicherilo re King's performance  (Read 816 times)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
Question for Bob Cicherilo re King's performance
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »
  Bob, how would you rate King's performance at the AC this past weekend?? I know that you are his friend but you have judged him and other BB that you are friend's with truthfully so what did you think of Kamali's outing???

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Question for Bob Cicherilo
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 04:15:53 PM »
  Bob, how would you rate King's performance at the AC this past weekend?? I know that you are his friend but you have judged him and other BB that you are friend's with truthfully so what did you think of Kamali's outing???
He spoke on this already
p

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »
i think Bob is pretty much of the opinion that most competitors get the exact placing they deserve 99.9 percent of the time, can't say i disagree, there are flukes here and there but i have to say i think King was maybe 4th or even 3rd depending on how you judged it.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »
i think Bob is pretty much of the opinion that most competitors get the exact placing they deserve 99.9 percent of the time, can't say i disagree, there are flukes here and there but i have to say i think King was maybe 4th or even 3rd depending on how you judged it.
Correct you could have had 15 ifbb judges standing there and one or two would have had king higher or maybe lower
p

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »
the guy was shredded you have to give him that and his waist was down in size, not an easy thing to do these days with everyone playing the size game.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 04:26:01 PM »
Its too bad because all these guys year after year try and keep up and it ruins
there appearance and when they try to fix it its too late..
p