Author Topic: So John emails me tonight...  (Read 447 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So John emails me tonight...
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »
My Friends,

In my life, no success has come without a good fight and this election is no exception. I am joined in this fight by Governor Sarah Palin and other reformers on our Party's ticket. We are fighting for your well-being, for our men and women in uniform, for better jobs, for energy independence and for government reform.

I'm fortunate to have a partner in reform, Governor Palin. Our ticket is ready to shake up Washington, ready to bring real change and stand up to the status quo. But we won't be elected without your support.

The polls all show this election is extremely close and we expect it to remain close until Election Day. The best way to help our ticket secure a win in November is to make a generous donation right away to McCain-Palin Victory 2008.

There are big differences between the Obama-Biden Democrats and us. We have different visions for the country. Our ticket has a record of bringing reform to government so that government fights for the people. Instead of talking about change, we use our careers to bring change. And that has the Obama-Biden Democrats running scared.

Election Day is less than 50 days away and the Obama-Biden Democrats have launched vicious and offensive attacks. The Obama-Biden Democrats will no doubt turn these attacks on other reformers on our ticket. They can attack if they want; all the insults in the world aren't going to bring change to Washington.

Our ticket has a record of putting our country first and with your help we'll bring other reformers to Washington with us. We put our beloved country above all else and it is my great hope that you will join us today. Please join us by making a contribution of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more to McCain-Palin Victory 2008. With your support, we're going to win this election.

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. As the polls begin to turn in our favor, the Obama-Biden Democrats have launched vicious attacks against me and will no doubt launch them against other reformers on our ticket. And what you can do to help today is make an immediate donation of $50 or more to McCain-Palin Victory 2008. The Obama-Biden Democrats are desperate and scared, and they should be because with your unwavering support, we are going to win. Thank you.