Author Topic: MCcain`s Weasel Gets Destroyed yet again.  (Read 1861 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
MCcain`s Weasel Gets Destroyed yet again.
« on: September 16, 2008, 06:24:42 PM »

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: MCcain`s Weasel Gets Destroyed yet again.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:37:06 PM »
mccains clueless and palin is at best a pta mom yet there is enuff idiots in this country that cant see it until these two goofs actually spell it out for them..

It is actually comical how idiotic millions of people are!

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 09:06:00 PM »
And you people think Oboma will do a much better job? I think we are fucked either way then.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 10:17:06 PM »
And you people think Oboma will do a much better job? I think we are fucked either way then.

Ahhh yes I do, he is Extremely intelligent, Educated, shows he uses common sense with his decisons, the only "doubts" have been bullshit lies the Republicans have started up to discredit him, which most all turn out to be false...

affy

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 03:30:32 AM »
Ahhh yes I do, he is Extremely intelligent, Educated, shows he uses common sense with his decisons, the only "doubts" have been bullshit lies the Republicans have started up to discredit him, which most all turn out to be false...

Jimmy Carter was extremely intelligent, Educated, and showed he used common sense with his early decisions

you saw how that worked out. 

Obama is the lesser of two evils in my opinion though...I'm sick of the GOP's lies and hypocrisy

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 06:32:35 AM »
mccains clueless and palin is at best a pta mom yet there is enuff idiots in this country that cant see it until these two goofs actually spell it out for them..

Godanmit, You got it RIGHT.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 06:37:19 AM »
Jesus.... you guys crack me up. All this back and forth between the coach and adam.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 07:15:29 AM »

Ever heard the saying, "Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black"?  Obama hasn't done one damn thing since entering the senate. EXCEPT prepare to run for president.  Illinois citizens should be upsett that they voted him office to do NOTHING.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 07:22:25 AM »

The sex ed bill DID have comprehensive sex ed for k-12.Sorry,you can get all the left wing kooks you want to deny it,but the bill CLEARLY said it.There is no getting around it.No Keith Olbermans can try to change the wording ,its a fact,Obama voted for a bill that had comprehensive sex ed for k-12.Thats a fact.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 12:50:29 PM »
The sex ed bill DID have comprehensive sex ed for k-12.Sorry,you can get all the left wing kooks you want to deny it,but the bill CLEARLY said it.There is no getting around it.No Keith Olbermans can try to change the wording ,its a fact,Obama voted for a bill that had comprehensive sex ed for k-12.Thats a fact.

Hey, little fag Billy is now an expert on everything, including Politics, is there anything your cock sucking ass is not an expert on (besides how to suck the cock)???????