Author Topic: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day  (Read 15501 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2008, 03:07:58 PM »
yeh right if im a gimmik then who in the hell is it you dont no shit ill tekll you what i no you is one scrawny sumbitch with them godamm women arms you weakass sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you tell me who the fuck i am bigshot!!!!!!!!!where in the fuck are you from
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
I was right, best gimmick ever, the "dumb redneck" gimmick  ;D

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
I was right, best gimmick ever, the "dumb redneck" gimmick  ;D
im markmofo davis you sumbitch and you will see me on that there mr getbigs 3 champoinship contests when i put up my pictres you will see my sculpted iron body cause im the in the godammm weightroom while your in the godamm watern hole dranking like godamm fish you scrawny bastard with that godmamm pont tail poney look like my godamm sister hahaha what a mofo pussyboy we got here boys he a real sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 i bet you i will come in better finish in the mr getbig3 then you you will delete your letter login account when i whoop you ass is that a deal  if you beat me i will log off my account forevr  thats a godamm deal you sumbitch!!!!!!!!!!!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
im markmofo davis you sumbitch and you will see me on that there mr getbigs 3 champoinship contests when i put up my pictres you will see my sculpted iron body cause im the in the godammm weightroom while your in the godamm watern hole dranking like godamm fish you scrawny bastard with that godmamm pont tail poney look like my godamm sister hahaha what a mofo pussyboy we got here boys he a real sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 i bet you i will come in better finish in the mr getbig3 then you you will delete your letter login account when i whoop you ass is that a deal  if you beat me i will log off my account forevr  thats a godamm deal you sumbitch!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH keep it up gimmick man hahahahha you're cracking me up  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »
just saying that some gullible newbies actually believe the pros eat that much, that clown "suckmymuscle" seems to think that greg Kovacs would put food in a blender and get 800 grams of protein by "bypassing the digestive process" with jackasses like that around these guys will tell you anything.

"Newbie"...ugh...I was posting here before you registered with your first username of "sarcasm" - which was thoroughly owned by yours truly. And yes, moron, putting food in a blender will allow you to bypass the digestive system. What do you think the digestive system does? It liquifies food so that it can be absorbed in the gastro-intestinal tract, which is exactly what the blender does to food. there is nothing incorrect in my statement, dumbass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2008, 02:48:03 AM »
Mark Davis...Ha Ha Ha Time Out once again...The name just screams Loser...This guy i bet is a crack head...Likes the ice...No way can it be just drinking...This fool is an ice head..Probably single most of his life and if he does attract a whore its always one of his "old friends" chicks...That way he can talk them down and let the whore know he is on her side...This guy will be hanging from a noose before his 41 birthday...MARK DAViS my words