Author Topic: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day  (Read 15592 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »
why do u do that? You honestly think your body can efficiently utilize all that extra protein? And by extra im talking well over 100grams
hahahhaa, i'm still laughing at that post, is he saying 2.2 pounds of meat IN ADDITION TO 8 cans of tuna or one or the other? i might be able to see either the 8 cans of tuna or the 2 pounds of meat but not both in the same day.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2008, 02:05:40 PM »
is that not 8000cals alone from the tuna and meat

dustin

« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »
why do u do that? You honestly think your body can efficiently utilize all that extra protein? And by extra im talking well over 100grams

He's either bullshitting or just a fucking moron. Don't sweat it.

Stavios

« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:49 PM »
I eat 8 times a day, in total about 1kg of meat a day or 8 cans o Tuna of 125 gr (1 kg)  or 40-50 white eggs with some vegetables 1 tomatoes at meal and lot of olive oil
in my opinion this is the best natural anabolic diet

1kg of meat is not that much per day, bullshit on the 8 cans of tuna and 40-50 egg whites (exept if you drink them)!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »
is that not 8000cals alone from the tuna and meat
well there's 45 grams of protein in 1 can of tuna so that's approx. 350 grams from the tuna alone.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »
sorry for my english, I don't eat meat tuna or eggs the some day

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
sorry for my english, I don't eat meat tuna or eggs the some day
oh ok that's more believable, 2 pounds of meat in a day is no big deal, same thing with 8 cans of tuna other than the fuccking horrid taste. :-X

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2008, 02:13:54 PM »
Just shut up and eat protein as much as you can and train real hard and you will grow.
End of thread.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »
yea two pounds of meat per day is no big deal.

I eat about that right now and im 160lbs.

I think a moderate amount of protein is the best way to go, its not a free macro like some people think. Your body can only utilize so much protein, and the rest will get stored just like any other macronutrient u put in your body AS FAT :)

So just use enough, if your eating low carbs, have higher protein, and if your eating higher carbs have lower protein, and always keep your fats moderate.  i think thats a good way to go.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2008, 02:32:02 PM »
Just shut up and eat protein as much as you can and train real hard and you will grow.
End of thread.

dont u eat over 400g's a day? whats your excuse...... ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »
yea two pounds of meat per day is no big deal.

I eat about that right now and im 160lbs.

I think a moderate amount of protein is the best way to go, its not a free macro like some people think. Your body can only utilize so much protein, and the rest will get stored just like any other macronutrient u put in your body AS FAT :)

So just use enough, if your eating low carbs, have higher protein, and if your eating higher carbs have lower protein, and always keep your fats moderate.  i think thats a good way to go.
Not correct.
If you train hard more than 2 hours, your body can asimilate more protein due to the recuperation from severe muscle break down more than the training so so of 1 hour.
So there is no such a rigid limit of protein intake. Its depend on your training.
Needless to say, you must train like hell at first. And then you try to consume as much protein as you can with moderate carbs.
I bet you will grow like weed. When you begin to get fat, then you will cut back your protein intake.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »
dont u eat over 400g's a day? whats your excuse...... ::)
I take about 750g a day. Why should i make excuse?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
Not correct.
If you train hard more than 2 hours, your body can asimilate more protein due to the recuperation from severe muscle break down more than the training so so of 1 hour.
So there is no such a rigid limit of protein intake. Its depend on your training.
Needless to say, you must train like hell at first. And then you try to consume as much protein as you can with moderate carbs.
I bet you will grow like weed. When you begin to get fat, then you will cut back your protein intake.

why would u try to consume as much protein as u can? that makes no sense?

especially when eating mod-high carbs, since carbs are protein sparing, u dont need to eat that much protein when ingesting carbs.

And if your eating 750grams of protein a day, as u stated in your post above, theres no reason for me to even be talking to you, because your obvisously delusional when it comes to the amounts of protein one needs to grow :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »
why would u try to consume as much protein as u can? that makes no sense?

especially when eating mod-high carbs, since carbs are protein sparing, u dont need to eat that much protein when ingesting carbs.

And if your eating 750grams of protein a day, as u stated in your post above, theres no reason for me to even be talking to you, because your obvisously delusional when it comes to the amounts of protein one needs to grow :)
Hahahaha. Then tell it to Paco. ;D
We were exactly talking about that yesterday.
You know what he said?
"Thats why they are hard gainer."
I made real huge leap in these 3 months becuase of mega dosis of protein.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
just saying that some gullible newbies actually believe the pros eat that much, that clown "suckmymuscle" seems to think that greg Kovacs would put food in a blender and get 800 grams of protein by "bypassing the digestive process" ::) with jackasses like that around these guys will tell you anything.
Wow hold on buddy, i really don't want to get back into this but I swear above all else in this entire galaxy i witness Kovacks eat 6 big macs back to back in a matter of minutes, I swear it so if you don'ty believe there are people out there that are just pure eating michines thats fine but kiovacks eats 10 000 calories like nothing

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »
Wow hold on buddy, i really don't want to get back into this but I swear above all else in this entire galaxy i witness Kovacks eat 6 big macs back to back in a matter of minutes, I swear it so if you don'ty believe there are people out there that are just pure eating michines thats fine but kiovacks eats 10 000 calories like nothing
Well also these foodfighter eat more than 60 hotdogs.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2008, 03:04:49 PM »
6 Big Mac's is a lot different than 800 damn grams of protein a day, that's 8 fuckking pounds of meat every day, get the fucck out of here with all of this 750-800 grams a day bullshit. ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »
6 Big Mac's is a lot different than 800 damn grams of protein a day, that's 8 fuckking pounds of meat every day, get the fucck out of here with all of this 750-800 grams a day bullshit. ::)
I wish you could see what i am eating everyday...
And it works.

Pic of 2 weeks ago.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »
Bro serious your stupid, people eat like this all the time this isn't even the argument, the argument is wether it gets utilize or not and your going to get a different opinion everytime but people are out there, I am 225 pounds right know this is lost of 25 pounds of weight for me and I've been eating 4 pounds of chicken breast every day and thats on a diet and I am nothing compared to guys that are 300 pounds and eat 8 pounds of meat a day, don't be a hater only because you eat less then a pound of food a day and are still fat, thats your no good matabolism but we are talking about the genetically gifted who can eat like machines no problem, believe it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2008, 03:21:25 PM »
Bro serious your stupid, people eat like this all the time this isn't even the argument, the argument is wether it gets utilize or not and your going to get a different opinion everytime but people are out there, I am 225 pounds right know this is lost of 25 pounds of weight for me and I've been eating 4 pounds of chicken breast every day and thats on a diet and I am nothing compared to guys that are 300 pounds and eat 8 pounds of meat a day, don't be a hater only because you eat less then a pound of food a day and are still fat, thats your no good matabolism but we are talking about the genetically gifted who can eat like machines no problem, believe it.
hahahhaa, dude you're the biggest bullshitter on this site, 3 1/2 grams of gear a week, 4 pounds of chicken a day, 500 pound bench press 20 inch arms, 700 pound deadlift, none of which you've ever proven. ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2008, 03:26:52 PM »
Don't give us this bullshit
Jay cutler eats 6000 calories a day and we see how much fat he gains in the off season
and people on here like Johnny Falcon claim to eat 8000 calories everyday and not get fat
eating 4 pounds of chicken breast a day?
(10lbs muscle per year= 2.7 extra grams of protein a day)
how many pounds of muscle did you gain last year with eating all that excess protein?  ::) ::) ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »

hahahhaa, dude you're the biggest bullshitter on this site, 3 1/2 grams of gear a week, 4 pounds of chicken a day, 500 pound bench press 20 inch arms, 700 pound deadlift none of which you've ever proven. ::)

talk about some serious bullshit  ::)
I'd like to see you prove many of those things  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2008, 03:40:01 PM »
talk about some serious bullshit  ::)
I'd like to see you prove many of those things  ::)
You guys have no clue how seriously I can show you guys up, You don't know me so what makes yopu think I can't do what I claim, Say right now that you will cancel your getbig accounts and the videos will be in inside of 7 days, if you can't step up to the plate then shut your hole I can prove these claims with ease, and let me guess you also believe Cutler is big because of cell tech.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2008, 03:41:53 PM »
You guys have no clue how seriously I can show you guys up, You don't know me so what makes yopu think I can't do what I claim, Say right now that you will cancel your getbig accounts and the videos will be in inside of 7 days, if you can't step up to the plate then shut your hole I can prove these claims with ease, and let me guess you also believe Cutler is big because of cell tech.
more backing out, dude just prove ONE of those things and i'll admit i'm wrong about you but for now you're the biggest liar on getbig.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

you still didn't answer this 

Don't give us this bullshit
Jay cutler eats 6000 calories a day and we see how much fat he gains in the off season
and people on here like Johnny Falcon claim to eat 8000 calories everyday and not get fat
eating 4 pounds of chicken breast a day?
(10lbs muscle per year= 2.7 extra grams of protein a day)
how many pounds of muscle did you gain last year with eating all that excess protein?   ::) ::) ::)