Author Topic: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day  (Read 15588 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2008, 02:53:05 AM »
This board is full of such morons and idiots.  I mean look at some of your fucking pictures.  What a joke!  Harley whoever the fuck you are..................... ...............you're a dipshit moron fuck!  It would do wonders for some of you to up your protein intake.  And nice posting pictures of genetically gifted black athletes.  Those guys can live off fruit loops and grow.  Most people can't.   

Go read some medical research.  Go read The Protein Book by Lyle McDonald.  Oh and Phil Hernon is the biggest fucking douchebag on the net right now.  Have you seen his pics?  He's a fat tubby piece of dog shit!  With the personality to boot!  Yeah Phil you heard that right you fat tubby charlatan loser go sell some more of your bullshit products! 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2008, 04:55:09 AM »
let me throw some SCIENCE your way
one pound of muscle has 100 grams of protein in it
the MOST amount of muscle under the BEST circumstances your body could make is 1 pound of muscle per week
how many of you gained 52 pounds of muscle last year?..........exactly  ;)
now 100 grams divided by 7 days is 15 extra grams of protein a day
not 300 extra grams, more protein doesn't mean more muscle
it's the working out that causes muscle growth not excess protein

Hope this helps

One problem with this "SCIENCE" you've posted. If you consume a mere 15 grams extra of protein per day (that's about half a chicken breast), is your body going to utilize all of that for building muscle or is it going to use it to address the other functions for which your body needs protein first?

Eat an extra half of a chicken breast per day and see how big you end up.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2008, 05:30:03 AM »
say you test two groups over the course of 1 year... conditions are as ideal as possible (both naturals- as obviously juicers must intake much protein)

group a-50g's/year
group b-250g's

-starting at same bodyfat levels and same weight
-both have same diet/workout routine except a protein difference (Ex: carbs and fat intake are same)

I would not expect their to be exceptionally MORE muscle on the person who at 250g's

there are A LOT more people on this planet that eat a "normal diet" and have great looking bodies than their are people who eat typical "bb diets" consisting of 7 chicken breasts/2 lbs of steak a day

Im NOT referring to male runway models, like i said - athletes that workout hard but just dont eat stupid protein amounts

like THIS guy

think about all the baseball, football, basketball etc etc players out there that workout hard and have killer bodies... i guarantee u they ate a "normal" (relatively speaking) diet

Says who? "Harley Cumshot"?  ::)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2008, 05:37:43 AM »

Go read some medical research.  Go read The Protein Book by Lyle McDonald.  Oh and Phil Hernon is the biggest fucking douchebag on the net right now.  Have you seen his pics?  He's a fat tubby piece of dog shit!  With the personality to boot!  Yeah Phil you heard that right you fat tubby charlatan loser go sell some more of your bullshit products! 

I've been training a long time and i've tried a lot of different things. I know how i feel when i try something. A lot of what he says is very good information, fucktards like you make people like him stop posting because he can't be bothered hearing your bullshit.

Keep overeating your protein fatso

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2008, 06:11:24 AM »
I used to eat over 300 grams of protein (max-OT diet), lowered it to about .75 grams/lb after taking science and facts into account and noticed no difference. Wasted tons of money before.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2008, 06:23:20 AM »
At the end of the day, it comes down to trial-and-error. Some people do better with higher protein intake; others with less.

I tend to get better results with higher intake.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2008, 06:27:39 AM »
At the end of the day, it comes down to trial-and-error. Some people do better with higher protein intake; others with less.

I tend to get better results with higher intake.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2008, 06:36:08 AM »
the only thing i see here is markdavis owning sumbitches and take some muthefuckinn jack daniels you sumbitches.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2008, 06:43:19 AM »
One problem with this "SCIENCE" you've posted. If you consume a mere 15 grams extra of protein per day (that's about half a chicken breast), is your body going to utilize all of that for building muscle or is it going to use it to address the other functions for which your body needs protein first?

Eat an extra half of a chicken breast per day and see how big you end up.
15 grams of extra protein above what the RDA suggests
like I said 0.5 grams per pound of bodyweight is more than enough

ASJChaotic

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2008, 06:46:23 AM »
I used to eat over 300 grams of protein (max-OT diet), lowered it to about .75 grams/lb after taking science and facts into account and noticed no difference. Wasted tons of money before.
EXACTLY
all these guys who come here bullshitting either own protein companies or have a couple of dozen pounds of protein powders sitting in their home
they want to "justify" their protein intake
and they have never tried lowering their protein because they are "afraid they will lose muscle" if they eat less than 300 grams
I'm not wasting my money on eating 8 chicken breasts a day when all I need is 1

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2008, 06:52:11 AM »
AHAHA! counting how many grams of protein you eat a day ;D
guess everybody is headed for the stage.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2008, 06:53:09 AM »
James Phoenix u are as queer as they come. I know i know..... you "get the big picture" about life ::) oh brother.

-keep in mind im only referring to naturals

point is, people that take in over 200g's of protein a day are the vast MINORITY of people that have decent builds.

there are so many more guys that eat mcdonalds and twinkies everyday that have bodies 1000x better than faggits like James Penix  who reads Plato while he prepares Tuna Salad with his papa's special mayo.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2008, 07:57:50 AM »
say you test two groups over the course of 1 year... conditions are as ideal as possible (both naturals- as obviously juicers must intake much protein)

group a-50g's/year
group b-250g's

-starting at same bodyfat levels and same weight
-both have same diet/workout routine except a protein difference (Ex: carbs and fat intake are same)

I would not expect their to be exceptionally MORE muscle on the person who at 250g's

there are A LOT more people on this planet that eat a "normal diet" and have great looking bodies than their are people who eat typical "bb diets" consisting of 7 chicken breasts/2 lbs of steak a day

Im NOT referring to male runway models, like i said - athletes that workout hard but just dont eat stupid protein amounts

like THIS guy

think about all the baseball, football, basketball etc etc players out there that workout hard and have killer bodies... i guarantee u they ate a "normal" (relatively speaking) diet
no one eats 2 pounds of red meat and 7 chicken breasts a day, hope this helps.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2008, 07:59:29 AM »
no one eats 2 pounds of red meat and 7 chicken breasts a day, hope this helps.
maybe he is Markus Ruhl?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2008, 08:00:42 AM »
maybe he is Markus Ruhl?
not even Ruhl eats that much he should watch his video.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2008, 08:03:17 AM »
this thread =

gayer than taking that cock our of your mouth 'cause the phone rang.
It seems that it would be more gay to keep the cock in your mouth.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »
15 grams of extra protein above what the RDA suggests
like I said 0.5 grams per pound of bodyweight is more than enough

For you, perhaps, but not for me.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »
Protein is so overrated in bbuilding. It is not the be all and end all

dustin

« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »
Another thing I wanted to add was nutrient partitioning, and the fact that there are too many variables to say that you can only utilize xxg of protein a day if you're a natty. Your body may become catabolic if you go too long without eating for instance. Under real life conditions, an ATHLETE will probably want to eat at LEAST a gram of protein for every half pound of total mass. So if they're 200lbs, I'd recommend at LEAST 100g unless they know what it takes for them to grow or maintain. Everyone's different. Their body, their activities, etc. I'd still prefer recommending a slightly higher protein intake but it's not a life or death matter, especially if that person isn't hell bent on putting on sheaths of muscle mass.

60g of protein is pussy... but at the same time, I'm not going to eat 500g of protein each day and stare at my stop watch to make sure I'm not getting near the realm of catabolism. Blah, can't think right now. Too lazy lol

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »
Another thing I wanted to add was nutrient partitioning, and the fact that there are too many variables to say that you can only utilize xxg of protein a day if you're a natty. Your body may become catabolic if you go too long without eating for instance. Under real life conditions, an ATHLETE will probably want to eat at LEAST a gram of protein for every half pound of total mass. So if they're 200lbs, I'd recommend at LEAST 100g unless they know what it takes for them to grow or maintain. Everyone's different. Their body, their activities, etc. I'd still prefer recommending a slightly higher protein intake but it's not a life or death matter, especially if that person isn't hell bent on putting on sheaths of muscle mass.

60g of protein is pussy... but at the same time, I'm not going to eat 500g of protein each day and stare at my stop watch to make sure I'm not getting near the realm of catabolism. Blah, can't think right now. Too lazy lol

Not being literal about 2 lbs quakeroats - its called "sarcasm"... you are pretty familiar with that i assume? ;)

Anyway the point is you are going by the typical "more is better" philosophy ::) You are not saying anything other than what all the magazines tell you to do. Tell me, you think a 40g protein whey shake is REALLY gonna make or break that 1.5 lbs of "pure muscle" u put on in 3 months maybe? There is so many more people as ive said 400000000 times here that dont "count their protein grams" and STILL have great bodies than there are those that do.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2008, 01:06:41 PM »
Not being literal about 2 lbs quakeroats - its called "sarcasm"... you are pretty familiar with that i assume? ;)

Anyway the point is you are going by the typical "more is better" philosophy ::) You are not saying anything other than what all the magazines tell you to do. Tell me, you think a 40g protein whey shake is REALLY gonna make or break that 1.5 lbs of "pure muscle" u put on in 3 months maybe? There is so many more people as ive said 400000000 times here that dont "count their protein grams" and STILL have great bodies than there are those that do.
just saying that some gullible newbies actually believe the pros eat that much, that clown "suckmymuscle" seems to think that greg Kovacs would put food in a blender and get 800 grams of protein by "bypassing the digestive process" ::) with jackasses like that around these guys will tell you anything.

dustin

« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2008, 01:17:54 PM »

Well, more IS better in this instance. So yes, I stand by that. I don't mean more in the EXTREME sense, like a jillion grams of protein that's been meticulously counted... I'm talking about maybe cooking up a larger piece of chicken breast than a smaller piece. Opting for a protein powder that's an isolate and has a bit more quality protein than a low grade blend. Not obsessing over getting a billion jillion grams of kidney stressing, muscle jackin' proteinz.

I don't care if the magazines are saying something similar. I'm saying that I've learned from experience. I'd rather has a small surplus than a small deficit. Again, I said I'm not protein obsessed. But I'm not an anorexic, tree hugging female with a smelly cooch with hair that hasn't been trimmed in a decade. If you want to look like a 120lb David Beckham then go for it. You're just being asinine. I agree with you to an extent that protein importance has been severely overblown, but I'm proposing that BOTH polar extremities are bad. Eating close to no protein is gay, eating a million pounds of protein is also just pissing money down the drain.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »
I eat 8 times a day, in total about 1kg of meat a day or 8 cans o Tuna of 125 gr (1 kg)  or 40-50 white eggs with some vegetables 1 tomatoes at meal and lot of olive oil
in my opinion this is the best natural anabolic diet

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2008, 01:51:55 PM »
I eat 8 times a day, in total about 1kg of meat a day or 8 cans o Tuna of 125 gr (1 kg)  or 40-50 white eggs with some vegetables 1 tomatoes at meal and lot of olive oil
bullshit.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2008, 02:00:44 PM »

why do u do that? You honestly think your body can efficiently utilize all that extra protein? And by extra im talking well over 100grams