Author Topic: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day  (Read 15502 times)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
Re: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »
Dbol, fina pellets, even injectables aren't impossible to get in prisons. But yeah, the prison comparison isn't fair. There's lifting for recreation and lifting not to get fucked in the ass and killed in your sleep. Plus they do fuck all, day-in, day-out, needless to say. No need to talk about prisons anyway because all of them are so varied, different dealers, different security levels, etc.

Look, i think u are "getting" what natural was trying to say. The typical big, cut up prisoner hase developed the stellar physique through countless pushups/situps in his cell block, and occasional time to bench/deadlift outside. Trust me man, its not the prison guards priority to "sneak in" and risk his job over getting somebody some fuckin deca....  ::) STEROIDS are the very LEAST of a prisoners concerns... tobacco inside prison is about a big of a deal as cocaine is on the outside world...

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 07:03:06 PM »
harley buckshot is teh squadfather dont you sumbitchss no this shit godmammit!!!!!!1111111

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 07:04:03 PM »
Good ole Mark DubaBubba Davis. Hows it gooin sumbeettttttttch whatcha got up n er ats good ta eat

dustin

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »
So she works out extremely hard every day, eats 50g's, and just DOESNT happen to grow huh? either one or all of those statements is incorrect. Whats her regimen, and what is her diet? Dude, why is it that u "just dont like" going below 200? I gurantee u there is no fucking difference in muscle gain. its all MENTAL because uve read for so long "eat big to get big".

Uh, first of all you don't know who the fuck I am. I've meticulously picked apart my diet for the last three years and finally began understanding what works and what doesn't. I don't gain as much muscle when I drop below 200g of protein each day. I up the fats when I do that but my diet gets extremely restrictive. I'd rather just eat more quality proteins, fats, and whatever carbs. I pack on more fat the more carbs I eat so I value protein, fat intake and lastly carbs (I eat more carbs than fats of course, but whatever... I'm too tired to think).

Anyway, my mom is very athletic. She runs full marathons every year, lifts weights 4-5 times a week and is a full time nurse that works shitloads. She's working in the ER too so it's not like she slacks off at all. She's actually putting on a decent amount of muscle and leaning out well. I overlook her diet closely. She just recently made the decision to cut out red meat as it now disgusts her and her body doesn't agree with it, so I've had to make adjustments. But I was just using that as a snide, asinine example to illustrate my point. Natural athletes who weight more than a buck forty need to eat more than 50g of protein if they want to put on muscle. If they want to maintain, somewhere around 100g in conjunction with a great diet and they can look very good. Not bodybuilder-good, but decent enough to not be pinner or chubbo.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »
So she works out extremely hard every day, eats 50g's, and just DOESNT happen to grow huh? either one or all of those statements is incorrect. Whats her regimen, and what is her diet? Dude, why is it that u "just dont like" going below 200? I gurantee u there is no fucking difference in muscle gain. its all MENTAL because uve read for so long "eat big to get big".
Oh ya its all mental we can just breath and our muscles will come from the air, look had you've said something like 150 low end in comparison to 300 then you would argue that the average natural would benefit from 300 but 50 grams is what a grade school little girl needs.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »
Good ole Mark DubaBubba Davis. Hows it gooin sumbeettttttttch whatcha got up n er ats good ta eat
protiens you sumbitch what in the hell you think im eatin i got to win teh godmamm mr get bigs 3 champoinship of the bodybilding cant build me no godamm muscle just with me jackdaniels sumbitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »
the jacked up convicts, D-Bo look-a-likes, and athletes have one thing going for them that some dont, GENETICS. Athletes dont make it as far as they do (or in your case, get big/ripped) because they have a good protein intake, its because they were born with an advantage over the rest of us. Not taking away from their work ethic or dedication, but its true.

dustin

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »
Look, i think u are "getting" what natural was trying to say. The typical big, cut up prisoner hase developed the stellar physique through countless pushups/situps in his cell block, and occasional time to bench/deadlift outside. Trust me man, its not the prison guards priority to "sneak in" and risk his job over getting somebody some fuckin deca....  ::) STEROIDS are the very LEAST of a prisoners concerns... tobacco inside prison is about a big of a deal as cocaine is on the outside world...

Everyone I know up in Canada that's gone to prison used to crush up fina pellets in their food and would buy extra tuna with their commissary monies. Even dudes that hardly worked out before going in the slammer. They all had the mentality that if they were spending some time in there, they needed to get big. But I'm not saying they all juice, I'm just saying it's a lot more available than some would think, at least from what I've heard about Canadian prisons. All I know about the ones in the States is from what I watch on Locked Up lol

In any event, it's hilarious how much they value tobacco. On those shows on TV it shows dudes getting busted for "tobacco" and getting sent into segregation and shit LOL... and how they'll make prison matches and sneak in a puff here and there. Shiiiett... I gotta head to the gym though. And in case you're wondering, I'll be having two scoops of protein post workout... mwahahha lol

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »
I want to know WHY YOU SINCERELY BELIEVE it is absolutely MANDATORY that that much protein is necessary to gain muscle? You have not acknowledged what i said about the majority of athletes (high school/college/pro level) having good amounts of muscle and i promise they are not eating every 2.5 hours and 30g's of protein every meal. Look at the pics i posted. Those arent 130 lb twinks that play soccer. They def have bodies above the average gym rat and are as ghetto as they get.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »
let me throw some SCIENCE your way
one pound of muscle has 100 grams of protein in it
the MOST amount of muscle under the BEST circumstances your body could make is 1 pound of muscle per week
how many of you gained 52 pounds of muscle last year?..........exactly  ;)
now 100 grams divided by 7 days is 15 extra grams of protein a day
not 300 extra grams, more protein doesn't mean more muscle
it's the working out that causes muscle growth not excess protein

Hope this helps

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »
the MOST amount of muscle under the BEST circumstances your body could make is 1 pound of muscle per week

Hope this helps

hell i dont no why you say hell you look like a can of shit in teh pictres i seen of you you skinnyass sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111im gonna kick you ass in teh mr getbig3 bodybilding contests yes i say it again you look like shit and i hope this helps you get in teh weightroom and stay

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 07:14:38 PM »
Under the best possible circumstances (perfect diet, training, supplementation, and recovery strategies) the average male body can manufacture between 0.25 and 0.5 pounds of dry muscle tissue per week. That is the amount your natural body chemistry will allow you to build. So we're talking about around one or two pounds per month. It may not sound like much, but that can add up to twelve to twenty pounds over one year of training...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:24 PM »
"Sergio Olivas favorite post workout food was a large pepporoni pizza and coca cola-not high protein but certainly high in calories"-Arthur Jones

u people are morons who live and die for this high protein intake
w

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »
"Sergio Olivas favorite post workout food was a large pepporoni pizza and coca cola-not high protein but certainly high in calories"-Arthur Jones

u people are morons who live and die for this high protein intake

i personally e-mailed Ronnie a few years ago about my "eating 8x a day diet" and his reply was: Man, when i was your age i only worried bout burgers and pizza! Basically making fun of me for eating chicken 5x a day ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »

your argument is absolutely flawed.

building muscle is a HUGE FUCKING DEAL.. 1 lb of muscle a WEEK?!?!? its EXTREMELY HARD to build 5-7 lbs of PURE MUSCLE in a whole year. theres a great article i think u would be interested in.. i dont wanna argue/fight yada yada just have genuine conversation i think u would be interested i think its t-nation
Bro the guy was backing you up, hello, he was just stating the most extreme case, but anyways the athlete have superior genes and are extremely lean, so they would utilize protein better then average and because the are lean you think they are big, every body back in the day though Bruce Lee 12 inch arms were huige, plus you have no way of proving that they would get bigger by upping there protein.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »
in triple h book making the game triple h tells story of when he was teen seeing a popular bodybuilder backstage after guestposing eating pizza and triple h asks him why u eating that and he holds up slice and says "kid this is what muscles are made of"
w

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »
my apologies AXA i didnt fully read exactly what u said. My fault, im an idiot, i offer you my head on a platter.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
my apologies AXA i didnt fully read exactly what u said. My fault, im an idiot, i offer you my head on a platter.  ;D
lol ;D My opinion here is done, happy arguments fellas 8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 07:43:26 PM »

Hope this helps

Thats a horrible way to think about it mate. Its so far off. Look, the human body has tons of uses for protein. its not just "to buildmuscle". Your body is constantly using protein, regardless of whether you squatted 5 plates yesterday, or sat around and ate five plates(of food). Constantly breaking down and rebuilding and re cycling proteins. Naturally, without training and without supplements of any kind. Now factor into that your excelled rate of protein breakdown from resistance training, and couple that with enough protein to build the new muscle..then your getting close to your daily intake levels.    But even more than that... ponder this...   what time of the day does your body grow?  ..thats right, you don't know when anabolism is going to want to occur.  Whats the only way to make sure protein is available to create new muscle ? You've got to constantly be eating protein throughout the day.

:)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »
no problem bro, if any one should apologize it's that retard who thinks he is gonna beat me but will get owned come contest time  ::)
wow, that dude is just asking to get owned, we'll see where he stands after it's done
he is probably gonna come in with 19% bodyfat and fit right inside me he is so small  ::)
it's probably this kid trying to make a comeback by "bulking"  ::)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 07:46:11 PM »
Thats a horrible way to think about it mate. Its so far off. Look, the human body has tons of uses for protein. its not just "to buildmuscle". Your body is constantly using protein, regardless of whether you squatted 5 plates yesterday, or sat around and ate five plates(of food). Constantly breaking down and rebuilding and re cycling proteins. Naturally, without training and without supplements of any kind. Now factor into that your excelled rate of protein breakdown from resistance training, and couple that with enough protein to build the new muscle..then your getting close to your daily intake levels.    But even more than that... ponder this...   what time of the day does your body grow?  ..thats right, you don't know when anabolism is going to want to occur.  Whats the only way to make sure protein is available to create new muscle ? You've got to constantly be eating protein throughout the day.

u have made valid points, i concur. However, you cannot disregard the very true fact that there are tons of high school kids/college kids/ non-pro athletes in general that are lucky to get in 2 or 3 meals of day.This may consists of Poptarts, hamburgers, or pasta, AND they DO have muscular builds above that of a 140lb twink. look at the pics i posted. I realize they arent jay cutler, BUT, give them credit at least they are significantly above average

ASJChaotic

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »

so a man's beard who doesn't get "enough protein" just doesn't grow?
what about all those prisoners who get 40 grams of shit quality protein a day if they are lucky?
they look pretty jacked
supplement companies have washed everyones brain
with "high protein" "carbs are enemy" "bulk for size"
all that bullshit  ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 07:49:58 PM »
u have made valid points, i concur. However, you cannot disregard the very true fact that there are tons of high school kids/college kids/ non-pro athletes in general that are lucky to get in 2 or 3 meals of day.This may consists of Poptarts, hamburgers, or pasta, AND they DO have muscular builds above that of a 140lb twink. look at the pics i posted. I realize they arent jay cutler, BUT, give them credit at least they are significantly above average
sounds like my diet  ;D
consisting of cake, chocolate milk, pizza and minimum protein  :D
I still managed to get 18 inch arms after only 1 year of training, yes without getting "1000 grams" of protein in my diet
and considering that tall people have very small measurements, it's like you dwarfs having 23 inch arms  ;)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »
so a man's beard who doesn't get "enough protein" just doesn't grow?
what about all those prisoners who get 40 grams of shit quality protein a day if they are lucky?
they look pretty jacked
supplement companies have washed everyones brain
with "high protein" "carbs are enemy" "bulk for size"
all that bullshit  ::)

EXACTLY. Look, if u have been juicing for years and have competed, then YES, it is necessary to eat just like they say in magazines.
But, like u said, there are plenty of prisoners/high school linebackers that are pretty damn jacked. I guarantee u they arent eating every 2.5 hours of 30g's protein/50g carbs.