Author Topic: Dorian's Lucky Numbers at the Olympia.  (Read 2418 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Dorian's Lucky Numbers at the Olympia.
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 04:25:33 AM »
Wht is ur problem wth tht??.. U can easily ignor my therads.. I didn't ask u 2 visit them..

I don't like getbig being filled up with thread after thread after thread of Nasser vs Dorian...

as i said, find something else to obsess over.
No doubt about it...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 04:27:35 AM »
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yet, most of your latest posts have been directed towards the same topics that Sherief is starting.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 04:29:14 AM »
I don't like getbig being filled up with thread after thread after thread of Nasser vs Dorian...

as i said, find something else to obsess over.

Man do u think this thread is about "Dorian vs. Nasser"???... I observed somthng abt the numbers of the suits and just posted it.. Read it again plz.. But as u c the idiots here always want 2 convert anything 2 b this way.. Even if I made a thread abt Lee Haney it would be converted 2 be another Nasser/Dorian..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 04:30:03 AM »
Yet, most of your latest posts have been directed towards the same topics that Sherief is starting.

yes.
you prefer that he continue unchallenged?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 04:31:29 AM »
Man do u think this thread is about "Dorian vs. Nasser"???... I observed somthng abt the numbers of the suits and just posted it.. Read it again plz.. But as u c the idiots here always want 2 convert anything 2 b this way.. Even if I made a thread abt Lee Haney it would be converted 2 be another Nasser/Dorian..

Perhaps stop making threads then...

This thread contains Nasser and Dorian, so did your last one, and the one before that and the one before that...see what i mean?
No doubt about it...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 04:31:46 AM »

This is about you trying to find some way to get Yates criticized in one fashion or the other. Whether it includes nasser or not the focus of your threads are to put Yates in a bad light.

Let ND and pumpster debate on those matters.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 04:33:10 AM »
Perhaps stop making threads then...

This thread contains Nasser and Dorian, so did your last one, and the one before that and the one before that...see what i mean?

Again u can simply ignore my threads.. I can c wht is ur problem?..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2008, 04:36:47 AM »
This is about you trying to find some way to get Yates criticized in one fashion or the other.

How??.. Explain 2 me??.. When I am saying tht he selected the same number in his first 2 victories and the same number in his last 2 victories.. And tht at 3 of his victories the runner up selected the same number.. Wht in this shows that I am against Yates or I am trying 2 criticize him??????...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2008, 04:39:14 AM »
How??.. Explain 2 me??.. When I am saying tht he selected the same number in his first 2 victories and the same number in his last 2 victories.. And tht at 3 of his victories the runner up selected the same number.. Wht in this shows that I am against Yates or I am trying 2 criticize him??????...

Why are you so obsessed with Dorian?
Who gives a damn about your number theory. All your threads end up in the same way

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2008, 04:40:58 AM »
Why are you so obsessed with Dorian?
Who gives a damn about your number theory. All your threads end up in the same way

They r eneded this way coz ppl like u converted them.. This is not a theory.. Only an observation and if u r not interested so simply dont reply..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2008, 04:43:45 AM »
They r eneded this way coz ppl like u converted them.. This is not a theory.. Only an observation and if u r not interested so simply dont reply..

Sorry chuckles - your bullshit doesn't work here. You start shit by posting childish pics and then think no one will see what your real agenda is? You're a real idiot aren't you?

Again- what is your obsession with Yates since all your threads are about him in some fashion?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 04:45:34 AM »
Sorry chuckles - your bullshit doesn't work here. You start shit by posting childish pics and then think no one will see whatyour real agenda is? You're a real idiot aren't you?

Again- what is your obsession with Yates since all your threads are about him in some fashion?

Go and fuck urself shitty animal.. I tried 2 help u 2 think like a human being but ur a hopeless case.. I really mean this..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 04:47:37 AM »
Go and fuck urself shitty animal.. I tried 2 help u 2 think like a human being but ur a hopeless case.. I really mean this..

Ha ha ha

Still sidestepping the question
Keep melting down donkey breath
I'm laughing at your childish whining when your agenda was exposed.

Thanks for providing us with a few laughs as you squirm and whimper away.
Have a nice day ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2008, 04:51:01 AM »

calm down shalaba, it ain't that serious.

You just have a man-crush, thats all...
No doubt about it...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 04:53:56 AM »
calm down shalaba, it ain't that serious.

You just have a man-crush, thats all...

Dude melts down every time he gets  called out.
His blood pressure must go through the roof every time he logs on to getbig.

You can almost visualize him glaring at the screen while trying to put back the keys that he broke off the keyboard during his meltdown

Ha ha ha

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 10:58:08 AM »
U r really one of the most stupid persons any one can c in his life!!!!!!!!.... What is this u bag of shit??.. I observed something abt the suits numbers and posted it here without any intention to say anything behind this.. Again plz think like a human being and u will see things better.. When I said "strange" I was talking abt the coincidence..
The stupid one is the one that can't seem to accept what's happened...You keep making the same arguement..But the obvious is .....DORIAN WON!!! Again....What are you trying to prove? Again...Now ,what can be done to change it? Now stupid...Think before you answer...Mhm.... Correct... Nothing..Now move along, and stop power posting the same shit ...

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 11:07:15 AM »
Interesting observation...

If I recall correctly, Cutler in 2001 (his breakout year) was either #1 or #2 (posing order) before getting shafted by a less-than-peak Coleman that year.  If we want to be ridiculous with conspiracy theories, the IFBB could be protecting their champions by putting the top challengers first in the lineup, so by the time 15 or 16 guys are done with their routines, the first couple of guys are mostly forgotten about.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... ..

Of course for this to be at all feasible we have to assume that the "judges" are actually scoring the contest fairly and there's no predetermined winner (in which case the posing order would be meaningless).  I have a hard time buying that, though...

interesting theory.  dennis wolf was selected as #1 routine of the 07 olympia.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 11:15:19 AM »
Nothing strange about it.
Add the 2 numbers together 16+12 = 28
Multiply that number by the amount of Sandows he has 6 x 28 = 168
Divide that by the number of posts you've made  168 / 164 = 1.02439
Multiply that by 50 to get your IQ

LMAO!

SUCKMYMUSCLE