Author Topic: GH 15'S THOUGHTS ON WHAT MILOS REALLY DID TO LUKE WOOD @ THE ATLANTIC CITY PRO  (Read 2937 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
DISCUSS..........

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
DISCUSS..........

Milos will say he did no wrong and Luke was in excellent shape and should have won the show.. This is before he started to accuse the judges for bribery..
I am a mini beast

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Hmm would be interesting to hear gh15's opinion..

m8

• Getbig V
Hmm would be interesting to hear gh15's opinion..

Lighting and angles.

RZA

• Getbig IV
Is that the angle on that first pic or has he got more oil in his post delt than Nassoil?

m8

• Getbig V
Is that the angle on that first pic or is has he got more oil in his post delt than Nassoil?

Angles imo.

RZA

• Getbig IV
Milos has outdone himself, the guy is flat as a pancake now.

m8

• Getbig V
Milos has outdone himself, the guy is flat as a pancake now.

Not the first time this happens... He almost killed Mustafa Mohammad.

RZA

• Getbig IV
Not the first time this happens... He almost killed Mustafa Mohammad.

Didn't he try to kill him twice actually?

m8

• Getbig V
Didn't he try to kill him twice actually?

possible.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: GH 15'S THOUGHTS ON WHAT MILOS REALLY DID TO LUKE WOOD @ THE ATLANTIC CITY P
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 03:54:50 AM »
gh15's probably too busy getting ready for the olympia

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: GH 15'S THOUGHTS ON WHAT MILOS REALLY DID TO LUKE WOOD @ THE ATLANTIC CITY P
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 03:55:40 AM »
gh15's probably too busy getting ready for the olympia

he didn't qualify...
No doubt about it...

Gino30

• Getbig IV
GH15 can't post atm....he's too busy helping secure McCains presidential run.....he's part of the "inner" circle you know.....

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
lol

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 06:23:21 AM »
I think pros look more impressive 3-5 weeks out, ie Dennis James, Luke Wood, (Amateur) Alex Azarian (sp)

Discuss
The Number 2 in Scranton

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »
I think pros look more impressive 3-5 weeks out, ie Dennis James, Luke Wood, (Amateur) Alex Azarian (sp)
Discuss

I concur

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
luke wood suffer from a deasease called ,," wanted to be a bodybuilder but didnt build good foundation",,

the luke wood phenomenon is known in the amatuer rank day in day out,,,i dont know how he got pro card  but thats aside of it ,,,if you remember half a year ago there was a picture of him on hrt doses ,,,long skinny and tall ,,,this is the real luke wood,,long slander tall,,the reason he got flat and lost muscle so fast is because he didnt have it to begin with ,,,its all blow up rubber from the use of drugs and related products,,

t3 and duretics are the direct cause for what happened to him on stage ,,,but worse than that he is a junkie ,,,a junkie is someone that order from ip and doesnt know a from b and just pop up shit and the more the better ,,,the problem is in his case the foundation is not there,,,no one can lose so much so fast even by takin posion ,,,,no one!  so yes t3 and duretics are cause but the over all deasease is a blow up physiqe that has no foundation ,,,its ALL DRUGS IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE,,unlike dorian unlike me unlike ron unlike arnold unlike milos even ,,,this particular individual is a young dummie full of drugs ,,,

no drugs = no luke wood,,levrone if trains a bit get to 200 lean ,,this fella with no hormones as in clean clean can work from morning to evening and wont go past 190 and you talking here about a tall lifter,,,its just a kid that god knows how he got the pro card,,but ok...as gh15 said before there is time and place for everything,,,generation nothingess has proven that over and over
fallen angel

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Not everybody can take the kind of carb depleting and loading that Milos advises. Luke is one of them. His muscles are depleted and he's flooded with water. Sure, the drugs increase the problem but that's the basics of it.

Lets hope Dennis doesn't fall victim at the Olympia!!

flexnfemme

• Getbig II
Pros shouldn't rely on anybody but themselves, Milos isn't to blame, these guys asked him what to do (which kills me because they should KNOW already) and if it works, Milos is a God, if it doesn't he's crap.  Luke knows what to do, he got to the condition of the first of thosse pics, right?  Seems to me these diet gurus sell themselves to new wannabes who have the $$ to hire.  Who really knows what Luke did, he just did something horribly wrong.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
couple of years ago luke looked great at a competition i cant remeber... full and ripped.. not the most pleasing phsique but looked good. these past pics he looks like shit. flat and smooth. his pre pics look awsome.... striations in back etc..... somebody fucked him.. ps. gh15 looks like shit unless he shows pics.....
real men= no rubbers