Author Topic: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?  (Read 5073 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 07:58:17 AM »
Yup...could stuff.
L

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Re: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 07:59:12 AM »

Dude, i have no idea if Bush said it, nor do i care. This was not billed as a crusade to me or anybody i know. Bush is a christian, good for him. U people are trrying to make them seem the same, typical lib moral equivalence. These people suck, pure and simple. These are the worst people on the planet and ur comparing some Bush speech with a suicide bomber blowing up Jewish school kids. 

HH6, now you have no idea nor do you care ?

dude, make up your mind.  ???

NT

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 08:01:58 AM »
So it went from a war about oil to a religious war now? Interesting thought process. So, which is it, Rob? I think it's safe to say that most Americans viewed these wars as a war on terrorism IN THE BEGINNING, not a war against Muslims. Feel free to warp quotes of the retards in command all you want, but the general public didn't cry for the death of Islam.  ::)

Aren't these the kind of threads Hugo was talking about deleting?

Lot of activity from places NOT NAME Iraq/Afghanistan. Not even a third of the list FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS ALONE. Bolded some of the more enlightening ones.

I've got to say, 240's turned into a little sniveling weasel lately. It's cute.

HAHAHA!

Hat tip to Berzerk
W

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 08:02:40 AM »
Monthly Jihad Report
 August 2008
Jihad Attacks:    

Countries:    

Religions:    

Dead Bodies:    

Critically Injured:    

HAHAHA!

Hat tip to Berzerk

:D

It's the truth. He's spent the last five years hooting and hollering about this being a war for oil and in the span of a week, he's now claiming that it's a religious war and that we're on the same level as Muslim terrorists. Guy can't even keep his stories straight. He sounds like he's been sipping on MRG Gas Cap cocktails.

That propaganda bullshit makes him no better than the people he rails against. Makes him sound like a hypocrite and nothing more.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 08:06:53 AM »

HH6, now you have no idea nor do you care ?

dude, make up your mind.  ???

NT

I have no idea if Bush said those things, nor do i care if he did. That ws not how this war was billed to either us or the American people.
L

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 08:14:29 AM »

:D

It's the truth. He's spent the last five years hooting and hollering about this being a war for oil and in the span of a week, he's now claiming that it's a religious war and that we're on the same level as Muslim terrorists. Guy can't even keep his stories straight. He sounds like he's been sipping on MRG Gas Cap cocktails.
That propaganda bullshit makes him no better than the people he rails against. Makes him sound like a hypocrite and nothing more.

HA!  Stop it!  You're killing me!

Well, he's a lot more than a hypocrite, but we won't get into that now.
You are 100% right.  War for oil!  War for oil!  War for oil!  Now I come across this stupid topic of his.  I think he's bored.

I try not to respond to most of his blubbering, but this subject lent itself to my reminding him of his brain skills.
W

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 08:17:48 AM »
HA!  Stop it!  You're killing me!

Well, he's a lot more than a hypocrite, but we won't get into that now.
You are 100% right.  War for oil!  War for oil!  War for oil!  Now I come across this stupid topic of his.  I think he's bored.

I try not to respond to most of his blubbering, but this subject lent itself to my reminding him of his brain skills.

You better watch out. Disagreeing with 240 gets you labeled a neocon!  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2008, 08:20:15 AM »
If ur not voting obama, ur a neocon, despite what that really means.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2008, 08:23:35 AM »
If ur not voting obama, ur a neocon, despite what that really means.

What does voting for neither of those retards make me?

Intelligent.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2008, 08:35:56 AM »
So it went from a war about oil to a religious war now? Interesting thought process. So, which is it, Rob?

I've got to say, 240's turned into a little sniveling weasel lately. It's cute.

1) i would happily cap ten islamist extremists then eat a ham sandwich before capping ten more.

2) This debate isn't about the merits of starting this war - it's about the intent of Bush, the man who started it.  It doesn't matter what most americans, or chris hutchens believes.  The soldiers fight for their own ideals, their GI bill, whatever.

Did Bush start this war for religious purposes?  HE SAYS HE DID.  You can argue about what everyone else thinks, but that doesn't change that the man who delcared this war says he did it for God.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2008, 09:55:40 AM »

What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?

one is a hypocrite and then blows up abortion clinics

one is a hypocrite and then blows up everything

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »

What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?

one is a hypocrite and then blows up abortion clinics

one is a hypocrite and then blows up everything

I can count the number of Christian extremists who blow up abortion clinics in the USA on one hand. I can't even count the number of muslim fundamentalist attacks from September 14th ALONE on both hands.

1) i would happily cap ten islamist extremists then eat a ham sandwich before capping ten more.

2) This debate isn't about the merits of starting this war - it's about the intent of Bush, the man who started it.  It doesn't matter what most americans, or chris hutchens believes.  The soldiers fight for their own ideals, their GI bill, whatever.

Did Bush start this war for religious purposes?  HE SAYS HE DID.  You can argue about what everyone else thinks, but that doesn't change that the man who delcared this war says he did it for God.

You said for years that George started this war for oil. Now it's been a religious war the whole time? Kind of makes you look like an idiot, doesn't it? Years spent claiming it's a war on oil and now it turns out to be a religious war.  ::)

Pray tell Nostradamus, what are tonight's quick pick numbers? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 10:57:02 AM »
I try not to blow my top when posting here, but this has got to be one of the all time dumbest topics I have ever read on any message board ever. Beyond the obvious (there are no Christian terrorist camps, there are no christian terrorist groups unless you count the IRA which limits its reach to one remote area of the world and has been a virtual non-factor in the past 10 years), this topic is a clear demonstration on how incoherent and braindead liberals are when they whine about the Iraq war.

As Bezerk aptly pointed out, the first reason posed was OIL. When it became clear that we in fact were gaining no oil or oil revenue at all, the next reason posed was GOD. Was it the same invocation of GOD that prompted the UN and the USA to repeatedly ask Saddam to follow UN resolutions, treaty's and comply with inspections? Was that same GOD responsible for the overwhelming majority of Iraqi's being butchered by their own countrymen and foreign militias in secretarian violence? But wait, lets go back for a second to the self proclaimed republican 240, who between invoking oil and god has convienetly forgotten that neither was the cause of the Iraq war. How do I know this? Because neither God nor oil factored into GW's plan to take over the world after he was propelled into action by the inside job of 911 which he orchastrated. So which is it 240? God? Oil? World domination? Maybe it was part of a plan to impress Sarah Palin so he can divorce Laura after he leaves office?

Not only are your posts idiotic, but you contradict yourself time and time again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2008, 10:59:27 AM »
I try not to blow my top when posting here, but this has got to be one of the all time dumbest topics I have ever read on any message board ever. Beyond the obvious (there are no Christian terrorist camps, there are no christian terrorist groups unless you count the IRA which limits its reach to one remote area of the world and has been a virtual non-factor in the past 10 years), this topic is a clear demonstration on how incoherent and braindead liberals are when they whine about the Iraq war.

As Bezerk aptly pointed out, the first reason posed was OIL. When it became clear that we in fact were gaining no oil or oil revenue at all, the next reason posed was GOD. Was it the same invocation of GOD that prompted the UN and the USA to repeatedly ask Saddam to follow UN resolutions, treaty's and comply with inspections? Was that same GOD responsible for the overwhelming majority of Iraqi's being butchered by their own countrymen and foreign militias in secretarian violence? But wait, lets go back for a second to the self proclaimed republican 240, who between invoking oil and god has convienetly forgotten that neither was the cause of the Iraq war. How do I know this? Because neither God nor oil factored into GW's plan to take over the world after he was propelled into action by the inside job of 911 which he orchastrated. So which is it 240? God? Oil? World domination? Maybe it was part of a plan to impress Sarah Palin so he can divorce Laura after he leaves office?

Not only are your posts idiotic, but you contradict yourself time and time again.

I was going to avoid posting in this topic for the reasons you stated, but I have to say I agree.  Spot on. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 11:05:53 AM »
Degree.   that's the difference.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »
I can count the number of Christian extremists who blow up abortion clinics in the USA on one hand. I can't even count the number of muslim fundamentalist attacks from September 14th ALONE on both hands.

it was meant to be a joke.....and you bring up a good point..

christians live for their faith, muslims die for it.....

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »
it was meant to be a joke.....and you bring up a good point..

christians live for their faith, muslims die for it.....

To fix your comment, Christians live for their faith and have been killed for their faith.

Muslim extremists kill to promote their faith.
W

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »
Degree.   that's the difference.

It's more than degree.  It's philosophy too. 

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »
A little short sighted when you don't take into account what so called christians have done to native races and invading countries trying to convert races over the centuries.
But please continue :-\ the more tou keep telling yourselves you are correct the more I am sure you will come to beleave it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 03:51:05 PM »
Welcome to 2008.....While I'm in the Army and stationed in Kansas,  I haven't sallied forth to attack indians nor donned a white tabard and red Maltese cross to behead the Saracen. Get a grip dude.
L

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2008, 03:58:47 PM »
You are a sad angry individual. The past doen't lie yet you all think because it happened in the past it shouldn't be taken into account. Well you are wrong.You still keep getting it wrong sad little man. Go play soilder

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2008, 04:04:06 PM »
Dude...I'm not part of the blame America crowd, I'm a proud American, and I'm not a shitbag muslim apologist either.  It will be time to look at history after the threat is gone.  My job isnt a game either. Go do whatever unimportant thing it is that u do. I'll continue to defend ur right to do it in safety. Or let me guess, ur not even American ::)
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2008, 04:05:08 PM »
I don't get angry over crap like this, i got angry when some idiot rolled into my QB's knee, other then that, life is good.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2008, 04:13:29 PM »
Remind this guy that if it wasn't for the wretched American soldier his would be shinto and speaking japanese right about now...

Since we ARE talking about the past transgressions of the military and all.....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »
We American's are horrible people.....
L