Author Topic: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?  (Read 5077 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
A robotic dog penis?

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
Liberals would fight for the rights of Islamic Extremists, then be surprised when the IE started beheading them.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
a burka
w

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
72 virgins

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
nothing !

NT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I can't remember the last time a Christian fundy blew himself up with a suicide vest, please remind me.  ::)
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I can't remember the last time a Christian fundy blew himself up with a suicide vest, please remind me.  ::)

They sure have no problem sending others into a place where they'll get killed.

Remember, Palin said it's a "Task from God".

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139

::)

Pitiful.  Just pitiful.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

240 u have no idea what ur talking about. Comparing some televangelist to the muslim nutbags, really u need to get off the Dem crack pipe, put dowm the Lib playbook and come back to reality.
L

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Re: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 06:53:59 AM »

true, but how many civilians have died in iraq due to Neo-Con decisions?

no different than THOUSANDS of vests.

NT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Re: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist?
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 06:57:46 AM »
Yeah its a huge fucking difference. A whole lot of people voted to go to war, none in the name of the Christian god. None of u have served over there or really understand these people. They envoke allah to take a dump. They envoke allah when they try and kill us. I went over there, God, never entered into the picture. I put my faith in my General Dynamics and my guys.
L

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »
A Christian extremist lives for and is willing to suffer and die for his/her faith

and an Islamic extremist is willing to kill for his/her faith.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 07:11:47 AM »
Yeah its a huge fucking difference. A whole lot of people voted to go to war, none in the name of the Christian god. None of u have served over there or really understand these people. They envoke allah to take a dump. They envoke allah when they try and kill us. I went over there, God, never entered into the picture. I put my faith in my General Dynamics and my guys.

really HH6 ? observe your commanders quote:

George W. Bush waged war on Iraq because, in his own words, God "instructed me to strike at Saddam."

NT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 07:14:15 AM »
Did we go to war in God's name....really. I don't ever remember that. I don't remember that in my op order...I'd like to see the full quote. Comparing the two is ridiculous.
L

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 07:23:41 AM »
the BBC said US President George W Bush has claimed "he was instructed by God to invade Iraq and Afghanistan."

The ministers told the BBC Bush also said he'd been told by God to create a Palestinian state.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 07:29:16 AM »
In 2000, George Bush came out as a born-again Christian. In 2008, Sarah Palin also advertises her identity as a born-again. Bush and Palin believe the Bible is literally true and God intervenes in worldly affairs. Bush said, "God told me to invade Iraq." Palin says the Iraq war is a "task that is from God."

NT

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 07:34:47 AM »
No matter what Bush, Palin or anybody else says, the Iraq war is far from a religious war.  Christopher Hitchens is one of the most outspoken atheist, particularly anti-Christian, author and speaker out there, and he is also a big supporter of the Iraq war.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 07:38:21 AM »

What a stupid topic.  Why don't you get a clue about a subject before you just start posting away. 

You have got to be the most brainless moron on this board.

To quote Colossus:  "Pitiful"
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 07:38:51 AM »
No matter what Bush, Palin or anybody else says, the Iraq war is far from a religious war.

Bush started this war.

He says it's for God.

Now, Hitchens might support the war for it's delicious side effects (oil, bases, military growth, etc).

But the fact remains bush started the war, and bush said it was for God.  By definition, it's a holy war.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 07:40:59 AM »
No matter what Bush, Palin or anybody else says, the Iraq war is far from a religious war.  Christopher Hitchens is one of the most outspoken atheist, particularly anti-Christian, author and speaker out there, and he is also a big supporter of the Iraq war.
US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has declined to criticise a senior army officer who told audiences the war on terrorism is a battle with Satan.

"Well you know what I knew, that my God was bigger than his," said Lt Gen Boykin. "I knew that my God was a real God, and his was an idol."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3199212.stm

Looks like the Bush people tacitly accept the characerization of the Iraq war as a battle of religions.

Chris Hitchens is a contrarian. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 07:44:42 AM »
Bush started this war.

He says it's for God.

Now, Hitchens might support the war for it's delicious side effects (oil, bases, military growth, etc).

But the fact remains bush started the war, and bush said it was for God.  By definition, it's a holy war.

U have no idea what ur talking about. I'm a soldier, I work with soldiers all day long nobody is acting like this is a crusade. It never comes up ever, for any reason. Its not a holy war, despite how many internet articles u read.......don't ever compare these nutbags to some Protestant minister at a church bingo. When was the last time u were in a mosque, or some them coming pouring out with hate in their eyes. These people suck, and ur defending them.......
L

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 07:47:39 AM »
U have no idea what ur talking about. I'm a soldier, I work with soldiers all day long nobody is acting like this is a crusade. It never comes up ever, for any reason. Its not a holy war, despite how many internet articles u read.......don't ever compare these nutbags to some Protestant minister at a church bingo. When was the last time u were in a mosque, or some them coming pouring out with hate in their eyes. These people suck, and ur defending them.......

HH6, i see you ducked Bush's God quotes.

typical.

NT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 07:52:31 AM »
Dude, i have no idea if Bush said it, nor do i care. This was not billed as a crusade to me or anybody i know. Bush is a christian, good for him. U people are trrying to make them seem the same, typical lib moral equivalence. These people suck, pure and simple. These are the worst people on the planet and ur comparing some Bush speech with a suicide bomber blowing up Jewish school kids. 
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: What's the difference between a Christian extremist and an Islamic extremist
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 07:56:31 AM »
So it went from a war about oil to a religious war now? Interesting thought process. So, which is it, Rob? I think it's safe to say that most Americans viewed these wars as a war on terrorism IN THE BEGINNING, not a war against Muslims. Feel free to warp quotes of the retards in command all you want, but the general public didn't cry for the death of Islam.  ::)

Aren't these the kind of threads Hugo was talking about deleting?

Here's just a sampling of the difference:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months
Date    Country    City    Killed    Injured    Description
9/16/2008    Pal. Auth.    Gaza    1    0    Hamas gunmen attack a family home, killing a baby girl.
9/16/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    Muslim radicals murder a 50-year-old civilian outside his home.
9/15/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    4    0    Four African Union soldiers are murdered by Islamic militia bombers.
9/15/2008    Mauritania    Tourine    12    4    al-Qaeda militants rake a security patrol with machine-gun fire, killing a dozen local men.
9/15/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    A young hospital worker is murdered by Religion of Peace gunmen.
9/15/2008    Iraq    Balad Ruz    22    33    A female suicide bomber sends twenty-two others to Allah with a blast in a residential area.
9/15/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    13    35    Jihadis successfully kill thirteen Iraqis with a pair of strategically placed bombs.
9/14/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    3    0    Islamic hardliners celebrate Ramadan by killing a Ugandan peacekeeper and two others.
9/14/2008    Iraq    Saidiya    7    6    Jihadi bombers take down seven Iraqis with a series of blasts.
9/14/2008    Iraq    Mosul    2    0    Two brothers are shot to death by sectarian rivals.
9/14/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    3    16    Two doctors and their drivers are murdered by fundamentalist bombers while delivering vaccine to children.
9/14/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    A 41-year-old laborer is shot by Islamists while riding his motorcycle home.
9/14/2008    Pakistan    North Waziristan    1    0    A 70-year-old man is stabbed to death in the neck by Sunni extremists.
9/14/2008    Pakistan    Esha    1    0    A 55-year-old refugee is kidnapped and severely tortured before being shot to death by Religion of Peace militants.
9/14/2008    India    Poonch    4    0    Four local security personnel are killed in a Mujahideen ambush.
9/14/2008    Afghanistan    Ghazni    7    0    Religious extremists murder seven Afghan security patrol members riding in a pickup truck.
9/14/2008    Russia    Karachayevo-Cherk.    1    2    A local cop is gunned down outside his home by Muslim terrorists.
9/14/2008    Pakistan    Lahore    1    0    A pregnant woman is burned alive by her husband, allegedly because she wanted to leave him.
9/14/2008    Afghanistan    Ghazni    6    12    Six children are blown to bits by Taliban bombers.
9/13/2008    Iraq    Mosul    4    0    Four members of a charity-TV crew are kidnapped and senselessly executed by Islamic terrorists.
9/13/2008    Afghanistan    Logar    4    0    The Taliban murder a local governor with a bomb attack on his vehicle.
9/13/2008    Israel    Yitzhar    0    1    A Palestinian terrorist stabs a 9-year-old Israeli boy five times, then throws him from a balcony.
9/13/2008    India    New Delhi    30    90    Islamists detonate bombs at five marketplaces withing a 30-minute span, massacring dozens of innocent people explicitly in the name of Allah.
9/13/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    4    9    Four Iraqis are killed in a roadside bombing attack by Jihadis.
9/13/2008    Iraq    Mosul    2    0    Fundamentalists storm a home and kill a man and woman who may have been co-habitating.
9/13/2008    Pakistan    Zabul    0    1    Talibanis drag a teacher out of a mosque and cut off his ears.
9/13/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    2    8    At least two people are killed when Sunnis and Shias work out their differences.
9/12/2008    Iraq    Dujail    31    60    Over thirty Shias are blown to Allah by bombs detonated by radical Sunnis at a marketplace.
9/12/2008    Iraq    Sinjar    3    15    Sunnis bomb a Shia mosque, killing three attendees.
9/12/2008    Afghanistan    Farah    8    0    Eight people are blasted to death at point-blank range with automatic weapons during a Taliban ambush.
9/11/2008    Iraq    Mosul    5    7    A family of three is among five civilians taken down by Islamic terrorists.
9/11/2008    Afghanistan    Nimroz    2    0    Two civilians are murdered by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
9/11/2008    Pakistan    Orakzai    2    0    Talibanis abduct and slit the throats of two local soldiers, then cut off their heads.
9/11/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    3    3    Jihadis bomb a minibus carrying civil servants, killing at least three.
9/11/2008    Iraq    Khalis    2    0    A man and his son are shot to death inside their home by Sunni militants.
9/11/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    2    4    A suicide bomber takes out two Afghan civilians, including a young boy on his way to school.
9/11/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    Islamists gun down a 45-year-old man in a drive-by shooting.
9/11/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    A young Buddhist man is among two civilians killed in separate attacks by Muslim militants.
9/11/2008    Iraq    Saidiya    5    2    Five members of the same family are murdered in their home by Mujahideen.
9/11/2008    Pakistan    Swat    8    0    A 9-year-old girl, brutally gunned down by Jihadis, is among eight people murdered in two attacks.
9/11/2008    India    Doda    0    1    A farmer is pulled from his home by the Mujahideen, who then hack off his ears.
9/10/2008    Pakistan    Bajaur    3    0    Sunni fundamentalists kidnap three civilians, then shoot them in the neck.
9/10/2008    Sudan    Zamzam    5    24    Janjiweed militia attack a displaced persons camp, killing five refugees.
9/10/2008    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A Christian man is shot to death by Muslim fundamentalists.
9/10/2008    Pakistan    Dir    25    50    Twenty-five people are killed when rival Islamists hurl grenades into a mosque.
9/10/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    4    0    At least four civilians are killed when dozens of militants screaming 'Allah Akbar' attack an Ethiopian patrol.
9/9/2008    Pakistan    Sindh    4    0    Religious radicals gun down a man, his two wives and young grandson in their home.
9/9/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    1    A local soldier is killed when Islamists fire rockets into their base.
9/9/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    A Buddhist is shot and beheaded by Religion of Peace militants.
9/9/2008    Pakistan    Swat    5    1    Five civilians are murdered by the Taliban in two targeted attacks.
9/9/2008    Sudan    Bere    6    0    Six villagers are killed during an attack by Janjiweed militia.
9/9/2008    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A humanitarian agency worker is gunned down by Muslim terrorists.
9/8/2008    Pakistan    Sindh    1    0    The local leader of a minority sect is murdered by Islamic hardliners.
9/8/2008    Afghanistan    Zabul    6    2    The Taliban take out six civilians with a landmine.
9/8/2008    Iraq    Mosul    3    0    Mujhideen kill a woman and two children by bombing their home.
9/8/2008    Iraq    Bani Saad    2    1    Jihad gunmen murder a married couple and injure their young son.
9/8/2008    Iraq    Baiji    2    4    Car bombers take out two Iraqis.
9/8/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    4    2    Children are among those killed when Islamic militia stage a terror attack along a public street.
9/8/2008    India    Doda    1    0    A civilian is shot to death by Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.
9/7/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    3    12    Three children are killed when Sunnis and Shia clash settle sectarian differences by targeting homes with heavy weapons.
9/7/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    8    23    Eight Afghans are blown to bits by a pair of Fedayeen suicide bombers.
9/7/2008    India    Ramban    1    2    Muslim militants attack and kill a member of a search party.
9/7/2008    Pakistan    Zila Mir Pur Khas    1    0    Islamic extremists gun down a Ahmadiyya doctor for worshipping the wrong god.
9/7/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    0    Mujahideen shoot two civilians to death.
9/7/2008    Somalia    Beletwein    5    5    Five civilians are taken down during an ambush by Islamic militia.
9/6/2008    Afghanistan    Nimroz    6    1    A suicide bomber pretending to be a begger murders six office workers.
9/6/2008    Afghanistan    Nimruz    2    7    Religious extremists attack a police post, killing two officers.
9/6/2008    Pakistan    Peshawar    16    80    Sixteen people are blown up by suicide car bombers.
9/6/2008    Pakistan    Peshawar    35    91    Over thirty people are massacred by Fedayeen suicide bombers in a brutal attack along a city street.
9/6/2008    Iraq    Buhriz    2    3    Two people are blown apart by Sunni bombers.
9/6/2008    Iraq    Tal Afar    6    54    Fedayeen suicide bombers take out six innocents, and injure nearly sixty more, with an attack on an outdoor market.
9/6/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    Mujahideen gun down a businessman in his store.
9/5/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    Two Buddhists are shot to death by militant Muslims in separate drive-by attacks.
9/5/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A man mourning beside his brother's grave at a cemetary is murdered by Muslim extremists.
9/5/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    6    17    Six people are killed by Jihadi bombers.
9/4/2008    Iraq    Mosul    4    0    A 12-year-old child and a woman are among four Iraqis murdered by Sunni terrorists.
9/4/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    Islamsts gun down an orchard worker.
9/3/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    2    4    Two civilians are killed during an ambush by Islamic militia.
9/3/2008    Pakistan    Sahiwal    1    0    A 17-year-old girl is shot to death by her father and brother for seeking a divorce after being forcibly married at 9.
9/2/2008    Iraq    Mosul    7    7    Children are among the victims of a Fedayeen suicide car bombing.
9/2/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    4    23    Four Iraqis are killed in a couple of Jihad roadside attacks.
9/2/2008    Iraq    Kirkuk    1    2    A 9-year-old boy is murdered by Islamic bombers.
9/2/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    0    A retired schoolteacher is among two people murdered by the Mujahideen.
9/2/2008    India    Pulwama    1    2    An off-duty soldier is brutally cut down by Islamists while shopping at a vegetable market.
9/2/2008    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    Islamic fundamentalists abduct and murder a 65-year-old Christian doctor.
9/2/2008    Dagestan    Makhachkala    1    0    An anti-Islamist journalist is assassinated by suspected extremists.
9/1/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    A civilian is killed during a Mujahideen ambush along a city street.
9/1/2008    Afghanistan    Kunduz    1    0    A civilian is blown to bits by a suicide bomber.
9/1/2008    Philippines    Digos    6    32    Islamic bombers are suspected in a blast that rips nails through a passenger bus, leaving six dead.
9/1/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A 61-year-old man is shot to death by militant Muslims while driving home.
9/1/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    A Buddhist woman is among two people murdered in separate shooting attacks by Muslim radicals.
9/1/2008    Iraq    Othmaniyah    3    0    Sunni bombers kill three farmers with a device hidden in a water pump.
9/1/2008    Pakistan    Kohat    7    0    Religious extremists take out seven security personnel in a surprise ambush.
9/1/2008    Iraq    Kirkuk    1    2    An Iraqi child is taken down by Islamic bombers.
9/1/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A teacher is brutally gunned down in front of his wife by Religion of Peace warriors.
9/1/2008    Afghanistan    Khost    2    2    The Taliban take down two local cops with a roadside bomb.
9/1/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    1    0    A taxi driver is murdered by Sunni extremists.
9/1/2008    Afghanistan    Wardak    3    0    Three security guards are killed by religious radicals in an ambush.
8/31/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    Muslim extremists gun down a 43-year-old man, and a 50-year-old in separate attacks.
8/31/2008    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A Christian man is kidnapped and murdered by Islamic fundamentalists.
8/30/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    19    70    Nineteen tribesman are killed in a series of Taliban suicide attacks and ambushes.
8/30/2008    Chechnya    Vedeno    2    11    A Fedayeen suicide attack is one of two bombings that leave two people dead.
8/30/2008    Iraq    Iskandariya    2    0    Two civilians are murdered by Jihadis, one of whom is decapitated.
8/30/2008    Philippines    Sulu    4    10    Four local soldiers are killed in a brutal ambush by Islamic extremists.
8/30/2008    Iraq    al-Ahbash    4    0    A husband, wife and their two children are slaughtered in their home by al-Qaeda militants.
8/30/2008    Angola    Andulo    1    40    A young girl is decapitated by Muslims rampaging through a Christian community on a church-burning spree. (Reported)
8/30/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    0    A civilian and a cop are murdered by Mujahideen in separate attacks.
8/29/2008    Algeria    Batna    7    14    Islamic fundamentalists kill seven Algerians in a highway attack.
8/29/2008    Dagestan    Makhachkala    1    0    A local cop is gunned down by Islamic militants.
8/29/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    A civilian is killed during an attack by Islamic militia.
8/29/2008    Somalia    Kismayo    2    1    Two brothers are gunned down by armed Islamists.
8/29/2008    Pakistan    Kohat Tunnel    5    37    Fedayeen suicide car bombers murder five innocents.
8/28/2008    Pakistan    Bannu    10    16    Islamic bombers target a bus carrying prisoners, leaving at least ten dead.
8/28/2008    Lebanon    Sejoud    1    0    Hezbollah gunmen fire on a helicopter, killing a Lebanese officer.
8/28/2008    China    Xinjiang    2    7    Knife-wielding Muslims set upon a group of police, stabbing at least two to death.
8/28/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    0    Two civilians are beheaded by religious radicals.
8/28/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    2    0    A man and his wife are gunned down by Islamic terrorists.
8/28/2008    Pakistan    Koza Bandai    1    0    The Taliban abduct and murder a civilian.
8/27/2008    Pakistan    Wana    2    11    A Taliban ambush leaves two local soldiers dead.
8/27/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A 51-year-old electrical worker is shot to death by Mujahid.
8/27/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    2    0    Two civilians are killed in a sudden attack by Islamic militia.
8/27/2008    India    Jammu    6    0    Lashkar-e-Toiba shoot six civilians to death, including a cab driver and his passengers.
8/27/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    A young man and woman are shot to death in separate attacks by radical Islamists.
8/27/2008    Afghanistan    Nangarhar    1    0    A Japanese humanitarian worker on an irrigation project is kidnapped and murdered by the Taliban.
8/27/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    Muslim gunmen murder a government social worker.
8/26/2008    Iraq    Jalawla    28    45    A suicide bomber calmly walks up and murders over twenty-five police recruits waiting outside a station.
8/26/2008    Iraq    Mandali    5    0    A family of five is taken out by Jihadi roadside bombers as they are traveling to a religious shrine.
8/26/2008    Pakistan    Islamabad    8    20    Sunni radicals manage to kill eight patrons at a cafe with a planted bomb.
8/26/2008    Somalia    Baidoa    2    1    Two people are killed in a Mujahideen grenade attack on their home.
8/26/2008    India    Kupwara    1    1    A local soldier is shot to death in an ambush by Islamic militants.
8/25/2008    Pakistan    Swat    10    2    Ten occupants of a home are killed when Talibanis fire rockets into it.
8/25/2008    Philippines    Maguindanao    1    0    A soldier is kidnapped, bound, tortured and brutally executed.
8/25/2008    Sudan    Darfur    32    135    Women and children are among the thirty-two bodies counted following a government attack on a civilian refugee camp.
8/25/2008    Pakistan    Shakardara    2    0    Two tribesmen are killed and several girls schools are blown up during a rampage by Islamic hardliners.
8/25/2008    Iraq    Mussayab    1    2    Jihadis kill a soldier's daughter and injure his two sons with a bomb near his home.
8/24/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    9    32    Nine civilians are murdered in three separate Jihad bombings.
8/24/2008    Pakistan    Matta    4    0    Islamists kidnap and bind four civilians, then shoot them to death.
8/24/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    30    42    Thirty people attending a celebration are blown apart by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
8/23/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    4    7    Four people are killed in a sectarian clash.
8/23/2008    Pakistan    North Waziristan    2    0    Two civilians are kidnapped and shot to death by Sunni radicals.
8/23/2008    Chechnya    Agishty    2    2    Jihad warriors take out two Russians with a roadside bomb.
8/23/2008    Iraq    Kirkuk    5    8    Five people are killed when Fedayeen suicide bombers strike an auto dealership.
8/23/2008    Pakistan    Swat    15    23    A Holy Warrior sends over a dozen innocents to Allah with a car bomb.
8/23/2008    Pakistan    Abuha    2    4    Two people are killed when Islamists detonate a bomb at an intersection.
8/22/2008    Pakistan    Peshawar    1    2    Taliban militants fire rockets into a police station, killing one officer.
8/22/2008    Pakistan    NWFP    2    14    Two security force personnel are killed when Mujahideen attack their vehicle with a grenade.
8/22/2008    India    Ganderbal    1    1    A local soldier is shot to death by Islamic militants while standing guard.
8/21/2008    Pakistan    Swat    5    1    Five civilians are brutally gunned down in two Taliban drive-bys.
8/21/2008    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A civilian is abducted and beheaded by suspected fundamentalists.
8/21/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    6    11    Six civilians are killed during two separate attacks by Islamic militia.
8/21/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    2    17    A journalist is among two people murdered by Muslim car bombers.
8/21/2008    Pakistan    Kohat    1    0    Muslim radicals on motorcycles gun down a young soldier.
8/21/2008    Pakistan    Wah    78    67    Over seventy innocents are slaughtered by twin Fedayeen suicide bombers outside a factory.

Lot of activity from places NOT NAME Iraq/Afghanistan. Not even a third of the list FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS ALONE. Bolded some of the more enlightening ones.

I've got to say, 240's turned into a little sniveling weasel lately. It's cute.