Author Topic: Dorian's Legs.  (Read 9404 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Dorian's Legs.
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2008, 02:36:18 AM »
Dorian had great legs and calves. You have to be a hypocrit to say otherwise. That comparison is interesting once again, Sherief. I think that Dorian's conditioning is actually a bit better in '94 but he's a bit fuller in '93. Could be the lighting also. Very close though.

Calves hell yes.  The best.

Legs hell no!  Not much separation or sweep. Hamstrings ok.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2008, 02:42:29 AM »
I beg to differ. I'm not saying he had the best legs in the business. But he had great legs. He wasn't DeMayo or Platz but his legs matched his overall mass. And for at least four years (91 to 95), it says a lot.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2008, 03:27:28 AM »
2day's standards??? Do u mean that Jay's legs look better than Dorian's???.. No man no way..

Are you kidding? You probably are, Jay has cross striations, twice as much size and separation, and his calves are actually close to being as good. Twice the size and separation. He looks like he has has a whole extra bit on the side of his legs that Dorian never even had.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:58 AM »

Very impressive.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2008, 05:13:18 AM »

Very impressive unless you compare to Ronnie. Or Kevin. Or Jay. Or Shawn or...

fixed  8)

dorian had FANTASTIC calves - but they overpowered many of his poses, esp his signature single arm bi shot.

despite this, the idiot nuthuggers still love to praise his supposed 'balance and proportions" (sic) LOL ::)

but in the quad department - huge quads

but piss poor seperation from the front and mediocre sweep.

sorry but facts are facts:
Flower Boy Ran Away

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »
  Fuck you, Hulkster. Sore loser with no honor or shame. And your McDonald's line is pathetic. That is called ad hominem and it shows everyone that you lost the debate, can't reply with logic, and thus needs to resort to attacks on character. You are beyond the point of being contemptible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2008, 09:47:32 AM »

This coming from the big baby who's still crying that his hero got raped onstage by Dorian over a decade after it happened. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2008, 10:05:15 AM »
  This coming from the big baby who's still crying that his hero got raped onstage by Dorian over a decade after it happened. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah, a hero that was practically in his teens LOL ::)

Momo beat dorian's ass too you know.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2008, 10:09:51 AM »
yeah, a hero that was practically in his teens LOL

Momo beat dorian's ass too you know.

What are you talking about? Nasser was 30 years old when Dorian destroyed him for the first time at the 1995 Olympia, and was 32 when he lost the 1997 Olympia to Yates.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2008, 10:13:16 AM »
do you want me to pull up old shawn quotes from when he was active on this board?

you know damn well he has publicly stated on getbig that he felt he was screwed.

if you are too stupid to understand that he was not going to bash the champion of Joe Weider's namesake contest while under contract with him, well, thats why you work at McDonalds LOL

pull em all up it doesn't matter , thats how he felt in 1994 directly after the contest , and once again your nonsense is dying to be corrected , Shawn was known as one of the most outspoken bodybuilders in his time , he openly & publicly criticized the IFBB judges and the criteria , so much for your theory that he waited until his Weider contract ran out  ;)

Shawn also said Ronnie shouldn't have won in 1998 that means what? you like Shawn's quotes now  ;)

and Hulkster I could be homeless using the PC at the public library and my only source of income could be redeeming aluminum cans I still know more about competitive bodybuilding than you  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2008, 10:15:16 AM »
  What are you talking about? Nasser was 30 years old when Dorian destroyed him for the first time at the 1995 Olympia, and was 32 when he lost the 1997 Olympia to Yates.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ha Ha he tried that with Ronnie who is just 2 years younger than Yates and started trainer much earlier than Dorian

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2008, 10:17:24 AM »
Ronnie who is just 2 years younger than Yates and started trainer much earlier than Dorian

very true.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »
fixed  8)

dorian had FANTASTIC calves - but they overpowered many of his poses, esp his signature single arm bi shot.

despite this, the idiot nuthuggers still love to praise his supposed 'balance and proportions" (sic) LOL ::)

but in the quad department - huge quads

but piss poor seperation from the front and mediocre sweep.

sorry but facts are facts:

;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2008, 10:39:56 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha, nice try, but I'm not the one who uses phrases like "fuck you Hulkster!" - hence the crybaby pic.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2008, 10:41:18 AM »
;)

There was a time when Dorian Yates had perfect biceps but Ronnie Coleman ALWAYS had the worst calves in professional bodybuilding. LOL

As for overall leg development, Yates rules hands down.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »
haha, nice try, but I'm not the one who uses phrases like "fuck you Hulkster!" - hence the crybaby pic.

You're the one who cries politics , so the baby pic could apply to you

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2008, 10:45:37 AM »
NO FLAWS!

Team Yates

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2008, 10:53:15 AM »
Are you kidding? You probably are, Jay has cross striations, twice as much size and separation, and his calves are actually close to being as good. Twice the size and separation. He looks like he has has a whole extra bit on the side of his legs that Dorian never even had.

This coming from a guy who said that Ronnie Coleman had more separation in his left biceps than Jay Cutler had in his entire body. LOL

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
There was a time when Dorian Yates had perfect biceps but Ronnie Coleman ALWAYS had the worst calves in professional bodybuilding. LOL

As for overall leg development, Yates rules hands down.

This set of black and white pictures is the most impressive gym shots 4 him.. Does any one have the whole set??..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2008, 11:54:46 AM »

Jay's legs r huge and sharp but they r not symetrical in shape.. I have also red that at the last Olympia one of them looked bigger than the other.. 4 me Dorian's leg looked better.. Jay has the same problem between his 2 biceps..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
Jay's legs r huge and sharp but they r not symetrical in shape.. I have also red that at the last Olympia one of them looked bigger than the other.. 4 me Dorian's leg looked better.. Jay has the same problem between his 2 biceps..

Jay's legs are weiird. Great, great quads with incredible development and cuts, but there is something about it's shape that makes it look like turnips. Jay in general has very shitty shape and too many structural flaws to be regarded as a great bodybuilder.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2008, 05:43:20 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you are missing the point.

ronnie lost to everyone under the sun when he was an up and comer far from his peak.

dorian lost to Momo when he was an up and comer far from his peak too.

you cant compare Ronnie of the mid 90s to the ronnie of the late 90s and say its the same thing and that dorian would still win.

that is totaly stupid. everyone always tells you idiots this but you just don't get it.

Zane beat Arnold too in much the same scenario.

Zane would never beat Arnold when he was at his peak.

thats the point.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2008, 05:45:48 AM »
This coming from a guy who said that Ronnie Coleman had more separation in his left biceps than Jay Cutler had in his entire body. LOL

and whats the problem with this statement LOL ::)

its pretty damn close.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2008, 08:50:24 AM »
you are missing the point.

ronnie lost to everyone under the sun when he was an up and comer far from his peak.

dorian lost to Momo when he was an up and comer far from his peak too.

you cant compare Ronnie of the mid 90s to the ronnie of the late 90s and say its the same thing and that dorian would still win.

that is totaly stupid. everyone always tells you idiots this but you just don't get it.

Zane beat Arnold too in much the same scenario.

Zane would never beat Arnold when he was at his peak.

thats the point.

I wasn't talking to you and about Ronnie. I was talking to BigBobs about his hero, Nasser. The conversation had nothing to do with you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE