Author Topic: GYM OUTFIT  (Read 922 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
GYM OUTFIT
« on: September 17, 2008, 09:56:38 AM »

i've been looking for new shorts, and all the kinds that i see that i like have this pair of underwear in them... i'm not a fan of that

but i really like the swooshyness and lightness of the material that the shorts are made of, think i could just cut out the liner part?

maybe wear my regular undies underneath the liner? this is a bit personal, but i seem to sweat sooo much in that general area there that i dont really want another layer.

to cut or not to cut? wear or not to wear? anyone else have these kind of shorts?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: GYM OUTFIT
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 10:10:37 AM »
i've been looking for new shorts, and all the kinds that i see that i like have this pair of underwear in them... i'm not a fan of that

but i really like the swooshyness and lightness of the material that the shorts are made of, think i could just cut out the liner part?

maybe wear my regular undies underneath the liner? this is a bit personal, but i seem to sweat sooo much in that general area there that i dont really want another layer.

to cut or not to cut? wear or not to wear? anyone else have these kind of shorts?

This thread can go real bad so just buy basketball shorts above the knee...
p

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 10:52:29 AM »
I have been wearing the same thing for years ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 10:55:10 AM »
look at the cheaper brands.  those don't have a liner in them.
Deep Tissue Massage

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »
look at the cheaper brands.  those don't have a liner in them.

thanks

will give it a try

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »

take your boyfriend with you when you make your purchase, you want to make him happy don't you? :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 01:56:01 PM »
soccer shorts.
A

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
take your boyfriend with you when you make your purchase, you want to make him happy don't you? :D

well if you insist on coming with me , ok i guess

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 01:59:05 PM »

If they have a mesh lining they are swim trunks, NOT shorts.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
If they have a mesh lining they are swim trunks, NOT shorts.
no, some running short come like that too.
A