Author Topic: Obama says one thing does another  (Read 1514 times)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
Obama says one thing does another
« on: September 17, 2008, 12:22:42 PM »
WHILE campaigning in public for a speedy withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, Sen. Barack Obama has tried in private to persuade Iraqi leaders to delay an agreement on a draw-down of the American military presence.

According to Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Obama made his demand for delay a key theme of his discussions with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad in July.

"He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the US elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington," Zebari said in an interview.

Obama insisted that Congress should be involved in negotiations on the status of US troops - and that it was in the interests of both sides not to have an agreement negotiated by the Bush administration in its "state of weakness and political confusion."

Read the rest here.[/URL

I thought he wanted to troops home asap!!!!

OHOHOH wait he is putting his political ahead of the lives of our troops.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama says one thing does another
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 12:25:21 PM »
???

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »
WHILE campaigning in public for a speedy withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, Sen. Barack Obama has tried in private to persuade Iraqi leaders to delay an agreement on a draw-down of the American military presence.

According to Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Obama made his demand for delay a key theme of his discussions with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad in July.

"He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the US elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington," Zebari said in an interview.

Obama insisted that Congress should be involved in negotiations on the status of US troops - and that it was in the interests of both sides not to have an agreement negotiated by the Bush administration in its "state of weakness and political confusion."

Read the rest here.[/URL

I thought he wanted to troops home asap!!!!

OHOHOH wait he is putting his political ahead of the lives of our troops.

YOU MEAN HE IS ACTING LIKE BUSH AND MCCAIN!!!!!!!!

Rather than being MAD at Obama who has done NOTHING....BE FURIOUS with your HOMOSEXUAL PRESIDENT BUSH who has brought america to the state it is presently in.

OH and thank CONGRESS for bailing out the financial sector...you know those bastards who have been committing gross fraud and embezzelment for decades now, which worsened under BUSH...
C

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 12:42:26 PM »
But arent you for hope and change??
Seems like more of the same to me.

HAHAHHA yeah man that congress does sux. Its the worse it has ever been. Wouldnt you agree lol.

The state we are in, I am going to assume you are referring to the economy?

Sux when govnt programs give loans to people with low income who do not deserve them. Oh wait wasnt that backed dem leaders?

Although that is not the only reason for the economy being the way it is.

By the way I have not been a Bush supporter since the end of his first term. He is far to libral.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 12:53:44 PM »
Read the rest here.

please provide a link that actually shows what you claim

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »
Obama and McCain are pawns of the big corporations, doesn't matter who is in the "white house".

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 01:13:27 PM »
Part of the current mortgage crisis is pure greed...another part is that the gov pushed for increasing loans for poor people starting in the mid 90s to increase poor and minority home ownership.  Many of these people borrowed more than they could handle.  So, the blame is on the greedy mortgage industry, the people themselves for overestimating economic capability, and the gov for backing programs that pushed loans to people that normally would not have gotten them based on risk.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »
Obama and McCain are pawns of the big corporations, doesn't matter who is in the "white house".

you really think we'd be in the mess we're in today had Gore won become president?

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 05:37:53 PM »
If Gore were President we'd be at war w/ global warming. I'd say more but I have to go calculate my carbon footprint.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 05:56:55 AM »
please provide a link that actually shows what you claim