Author Topic: Sweating while asleep?  (Read 2223 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Sweating while asleep?
« on: September 17, 2008, 01:18:27 PM »
I'm running 250 mg. of Axio Tren E. and 500 mg. of Thai Phoenix Test E. Been on for about 8 weeks, 2 left to go. Been getting pretty solid strength and mass gains from the stuff, actually rather impressed considering the dosage and amount of $ I spent on it. My weight is still trying to rebounding from a show I did in May, so it's putting on pretty easy. The last few weeks I've been sweating my ass off in my sleep as well as in the gym, literally waking up covered in sweat. Anybody else had this problem? Could it perhaps be because of the labs low quality. Getting extremely annoying, I think it's because of the Tren?!

4thAD

Re: Sweating while asleep?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 01:28:30 PM »
This is a known side affect of tren. Some including myself experience night sweats just using test. Tren will turn you into a sweat machine. How is everything else going? Any other side effects that worry you? If its only sweat, your more than likely good to go. Make sure you stay hydrated, especially when running tren. 1-2 gallons of pure water daily.

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:16 PM »
My lower back started hurting yesterday, feels pretty internal almost as if it's kidneys or something, no orals used at all, Can tren cause this? Truthfully I'm kind of looking forward to getting this cycle over with and running some good pct, I have some hcg, nolva, proviron and clomid. Getting ready to start my comp cycle bulker from late october to feb then cut from feb to may. Only gives me about 4-6 weeks for PCT, any thoughts?

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »
Yeah drop the provirion while on PCT! Its a steroid and is suppressive! Use the Nolva and HCG!

Yes, tren has been thought to be hard on the kidneys. This is another well known side, however it is not medically proven. Some have problems some do not. How much water are you drinking? If I was you I would get on some kind of cranberry extract. A good one is Natures Resource CranAssure. Its made with Ocean Spray cranberries. Works very well, and may help. If you are really worried go see the Doc. Dont waste time or health if you think it is necessary.

deadheadred

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »
Bro, if your getting kidney pain stop the tren now, why wait? How much more are you going to gain in two weeks?

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »
I am a profuse sweater...at work in the gym anything could be dead of winter...but tren always gives me the night sweats.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »
I am a profuse sweater...at work in the gym anything could be dead of winter...but tren always gives me the night sweats.

So does that mean we change your name from "iron_dawg" to "sweat_pup"?   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 06:38:04 AM »
So does that mean we change your name from "iron_dawg" to "sweat_pup"?   ;D

DIV
i guess so...doesn't matter for me could be banging my old lady to taking a dump

strength

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 08:36:20 AM »
I'm running 250 mg. of Axio Tren E. and 500 mg. of Thai Phoenix Test E. Been on for about 8 weeks, 2 left to go. Been getting pretty solid strength and mass gains from the stuff, actually rather impressed considering the dosage and amount of $ I spent on it. My weight is still trying to rebounding from a show I did in May, so it's putting on pretty easy. The last few weeks I've been sweating my ass off in my sleep as well as in the gym, literally waking up covered in sweat. Anybody else had this problem? Could it perhaps be because of the labs low quality. Getting extremely annoying, I think it's because of the Tren?!

Tren made me sweat so incredible bad it was rediculous.  I would go through 3 tshirts and two towels at night at its worst

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 01:29:17 AM »
You gotta love the Tren sweats. I have to sleep on a towel in my bed. Soaking wet every night and have to change underwear 2 times. IMO its worth it. Tren is pound for pound the best shit out!!

johnpapas

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 02:24:08 AM »
My lower back started hurting yesterday, feels pretty internal almost as if it's kidneys or something, no orals used at all, Can tren cause this? Truthfully I'm kind of looking forward to getting this cycle over with and running some good pct, I have some hcg, nolva, proviron and clomid. Getting ready to start my comp cycle bulker from late october to feb then cut from feb to may. Only gives me about 4-6 weeks for PCT, any thoughts?

How is your water intake?

Do you take any supplements for kideny support?As cranberry extract etc?

By the way Proviron is not suppressive.I did my best PCT with Proviron,HCG and Nolva+Vit E.Always keep most of my gains.

dustin

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 02:27:21 AM »
How is your water intake?

Do you take any supplements for kideny support?As cranberry extract etc?

By the way Proviron is not suppressive.I did my best PCT with Proviron,HCG and Nolva+Vit E.Always keep most of my gains.

Elaborate on your PCT a little more. Have you run PCT without proviron?? Do you think maybe it was just the hcg that helped?? Interesting nonetheless... hope to hear more. Thanks, man.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 09:34:44 AM »
Lots of guys use provirion for PCT, but nonetheless it is suppressive (So is HCG). Regardless of how you feel about it Provirion is not for PCT. Its a steroid, plain and simple. It will dry you out and bring up sex drive, but it does not help you get back to normal.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 10:39:12 PM »
Def some cranberry and also Liv-52 is a wise decision also. If you have any pain at all that is not normal, drop the juice for awhile. Give your body time to repair. Get bloodwork done also. If your in it for the long haul , give your body a rest, its not worth destroying your long term health.

Yeah drop the provirion while on PCT! Its a steroid and is suppressive! Use the Nolva and HCG!

Yes, tren has been thought to be hard on the kidneys. This is another well known side, however it is not medically proven. Some have problems some do not. How much water are you drinking? If I was you I would get on some kind of cranberry extract. A good one is Natures Resource CranAssure. Its made with Ocean Spray cranberries. Works very well, and may help. If you are really worried go see the Doc. Dont waste time or health if you think it is necessary.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 10:40:17 PM »
Why did you choose Tren E over Tren A??