Author Topic: Cafferty: Obama: Race a factor  (Read 715 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Cafferty: Obama: Race a factor
« on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:31 PM »
Race is arguably the biggest issue in this election, and it's one that nobody's talking about.

The differences between Barack Obama and John McCain couldn't be more well-defined. Obama wants to change Washington. McCain is a part of Washington and a part of the Bush legacy. Yet the polls remain close. Doesn't make sense…unless it's race.

Time magazine's Michael Grunwald says race is the elephant in the room. He says Barack Obama needs to tread lightly as he fights back against the McCain-Palin campaign attacks

From CNN's Jack Cafferty.

Good Job jack, thats what it is, its race. Not inexperience, not agenda, not vague policies.....nope white America sucks.  :o ::)
L

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: Cafferty: Obama: Race a factor
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »
I read this today also.
Basically saying if you vote McCain, you're a racist.

And this takes on another issue.  Obama has always claimed he doesn't make race an issue; which may or may not be true.  Well he doesn't have to because he knows there are journalist and politician morons who will. 
And he loves every word of it. 
W

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »
Absolutely, why should I say ur suck when i can get 240 to say it and Decker and Hugo.....This is right from the political playbook.
L

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:17:38 PM »
Absolutely, why should I say ur suck when i can get 240 to say it and Decker and Hugo.....This is right from the political playbook.

IMO, it will back fire.  Let the media, print or TV, keep doing that.  It will help John. 
Straight thinking Americans see through that kind of stuff. 

A little satire..

W

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »
Classic...wait for the Benny meltdown.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »
They're talking about it right now on Fox......he's a looser. IF I were Obama, I'd issue a race gag order and hammer on the economy till Nov.
L

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 02:40:23 PM »
They're talking about it right now on Fox......he's a looser. IF I were Obama, I'd issue a race gag order and hammer on the economy till Nov.

Sad thing is, if he did issue a race gag order, the media would do it.  They're his sheep. 
W

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »
Obama is half white, so why is it always said that he is black so matter of factly? He's mixed if anything, black father, white mother. The race excuse is weak, and is used as a pawn when it suits the situation, as it does here.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 12:54:00 AM »
From CNN's Jack Cafferty.

Good Job jack, thats what it is, its race. Not inexperience, not agenda, not vague policies.....nope white America sucks.  :o ::)

Don't worry about it, HH6. Cafferty is a total asshole.

He used to do local news in New York for WPIX. They used to do specials about how Clinton used to bring in quarter ton blocks of cocaine when he was governor of Arkansas.

He even did a story saying that Vince Foster was murdered.

Now he is Mr. Liberal.

I'd say someone got to him. Probably found out he liked diddling little boys in the ass or something. Now he is just a mouthpiece.