Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 5460 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: September 17, 2008, 11:18:03 PM »
How do most pro's really eat in the offseason, and what are their cycles like during this time?

we eat according to our lean muscle mass level ,,the more muscle we have the more junk we can eat,,thats the rule ,,we eat a lot both off season and onseason ,,we eat high protien and cycle carbs and at many times get a lot of carbs in even during prep,,infact especially during prep ,,as gh15 said cycling of carbs is the key with prep ,,offseason we eat the regular 5-8 melas and if we decide to eat junk we just eat 3-4 meals a day rather than 8 ,,in addition the whole thing is a paralel dependent of energy wasted during the day for the specific bodybuilder,,the more energy  wasted the more calories you will need,,

agai,,eating junk doesnt mean eating junk 24/7,,it just means we can eat pizza and burger too depending on the drug used and the energy needed during that period of the year

it is very common for a top bodybuilder to drink their meals rather than eat them,,,or to do a combo of both ,,

example of bodybuilder diet offseason:

1. papetti foods egg white liquid ,,the whole big carton + few muffins ,,couple bananas and 1/2-1 cup oats

2. lean sirloin ground beef or steak + rice

3. sushi  or pizza depending on what the energy need is and ofcourse the drug stack and needs

4. chiken or lean steak  + oats

etc

multi vitamin and drugs are only things added ,,no otc supplemetns what so ever

the cyckles are all year long usually with minimal breaks ,,sometimes a month or 2 off but usually less than a month if completely off,,

cycles off season are LEGIT dianabol ,,test enantat,,gh and insulin with t3 when needed ,,those are basics every bodybuilder cycles,,,the nandrolone and eq are additions that are dependendt on the doses of testosterone and usually added with the test or followed in an 8-12 weeks windows of anabolic androgenic statges all along the year ,,

all of the above can be done with dianabol and testosterone by themselves ,,nandrolone and eq are not a must

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 11:20:07 PM »
go away.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:23 PM »
You mean you guys aren't using Celltech Hardcore?  :'(

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:40 PM »

Who cares what the megadose-steroid monkeys are eating?  Dumb kids see "diets" like this, try to copy it while natural or nearly so, and end up as fat as Squadfather.  ::)

Squad is not fat-he is "big boned"  ;D

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:20 AM »
If 30 mg dinabol per days gives you 20-30lbs of lean muscle in 2 weeks as gh15 approved several times … I wonder how much would test, dinabol and insulin would give you in a 12 week duration  ::)

Stop lying man …

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »
Thanks gh15

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 01:07:23 AM »
If 30 mg dinabol per days gives you 20-30lbs of lean muscle in 2 weeks as gh15 approved several times … I wonder how much would test, dinabol and insulin would give you in a 12 week duration  ::)

Stop lying man …

Considering it's physiologically impossible for the body to metabolize that much muscle tissue in that period of time, I'd say I concur, enough with the bs.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 01:14:08 AM »
Thanks gh. 

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 02:49:38 AM »

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 03:40:40 AM »

Stop lying man …

Epic trying to show everyone that you are not GH when its already been shown that GH's IP comes straight out of a ragheads hidden dungeon...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 03:42:01 AM »

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 03:42:10 AM »
Epic trying to show everyone that you are not GH when its already been shown that GH's IP comes straight out of a ragheads hidden dungeon...

brutal owning.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 11:42:52 PM »
Do pro bbers take their own sponsored supplement stuff,, ::)

no,, rare are the bodybuilders who use supplements other than multi vitamin and hormones,,some also use protien powders but thats where it starts and ends
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 11:43:42 PM »
Why wouldn't they?
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »
Quote from:
what do you think of Kevin Levrone?

please leave my username out if you post this

E

;D
[/quote

kevin is top 5 bodybuilders in history of bodybuilding,,yes even with no o title
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 11:46:56 PM »
lol, you left the "E" there.

Nice going Earl... :D
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:19 PM »

Stop lying man …

arab infantile listen closely since gh15 has no time for this nonesense,,gh15 said that in 3 weeks on legit thai anabols you will gain 20 lb of muscle mass NOT LEAN MUSCLE MASS ,,muscle mass amd water ,,yes 3-4 weeks at the absolut max,,if you cant do it then your sport is not bodybuilding,,and according to your look aliamani your sport is defenitely NOT bodybuilding,,case closed
fallen angel

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 12:00:17 AM »
Arab infantile listen closely since 15 has no time for this nonesense,,15 said that in 3 weeks on legit thai anabols you will gain 20 lb of muscle mass NOT LEAN MUSCLE MASS ,,muscle mass amd water ,,yes 3-4 weeks at the absolut max,,if you cant do it then your sport is not bodybuilding,,and according to your look aliamani your sport is defenitely NOT bodybuilding,,case closed

GH do you think Aliamani should pluck his unibrow or shave it?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 12:07:25 AM »
lol, you left the "E" there.

Nice going Earl... :D

lol, brutal owning.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 12:39:07 AM »
[quote author=
what do you think of Kevin Levrone?

please leave my username out if you post this

E

;D

kevin is top 5 bodybuilders in history of bodybuilding,,yes even with no o title

No he's not.  Mediocre back detail, long neck, long torso, shoulders overpower chest.  Not a top 5 maybe not even top 10.

Coleman
Wheeler
Oliva
Ray
Arnold

That's without much thinking.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 12:41:19 AM »
hahaha.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 12:48:43 AM »
At least he cut out the "Is he really half Italian and half amazing?"

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 12:58:09 AM »
arab infantile listen closely since gh15 has no time for this nonesense,,gh15 said that in 3 weeks on legit thai anabols you will gain 20 lb of muscle mass NOT LEAN MUSCLE MASS ,,muscle mass amd water ,,yes 3-4 weeks at the absolut max,,if you cant do it then your sport is not bodybuilding,,and according to your look aliamani your sport is defenitely NOT bodybuilding,,case closed

Iv had legit Dbol before.  I have split it with a friend who bloated up (so i know its real).....but i NEVER bloat up EVER.  I gain slow and steady, never will you see 20lbs on me in 3 weeks unless its post contest rebound, so there goes that theory....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answewered
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 12:59:13 AM »
What ages did most pro's start using hormones? For the guys that turn pro at around 25 years old, how long would you say they've been "on"?

ages 15-18,,arnold started at 15,,priest at 15,, etc etc,,
fallen angel

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 12:59:31 AM »
Lee Haney
Ronnie Coleman
Sergio Oliva
Dorian Yates (pre injurys)
Arnold
all in no particalur order...that would be one hell of a line up all of them in there primes standing on a stage getting ready for the posedown with etheir Flex, shawn, Kevin, thrown in the mix for a top 6 posedown.