Author Topic: Ok... What's with McCain steeling all of Obama's lines?  (Read 788 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok... What's with McCain steeling all of Obama's lines?
« on: September 18, 2008, 01:45:17 AM »
When he picked Palin, you will remember I told you he would have to make a jump toward middle having pacified the far right with Palin.  Not only has he done that but in many cases gone farther.  Now it seems like he's really trying to steal Obama's message.  My question is for the Obama haters, how do you feel when you hear some of the same things Obama has been saying now coming out of McCain's mouth?  Do you just hang onto your Palin brownie or ask WTF?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ok... What's with McCain steeling all of Obama's lines?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 05:37:03 AM »
When the two candidates are standing on the debate stage this fall, and they're both talking about change, Mccain will quickly become transparent.

He's going to look like the old, white-haired guard.  Obama is going to look young, different, new.

When they both say "I'll being change", Mccain simply isn't going to be believable.  Heck, he needed notecards (and was fumbling with them) when telling Michigan auto workers that he's going to change washington from the outside.  Aside from the fact that he's been in washington for 30 years... if he still needs notecards to tell a group of union workers that he understands their struggles... guess what... he doesn't.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 06:15:36 AM »
When he picked Palin, you will remember I told you he would have to make a jump toward middle having pacified the far right with Palin.  Not only has he done that but in many cases gone farther.  Now it seems like he's really trying to steal Obama's message.  My question is for the Obama haters, how do you feel when you hear some of the same things Obama has been saying now coming out of McCain's mouth?  Do you just hang onto your Palin brownie or ask WTF?

Most people who oppose Obama don't hate him. They just don't dig his views. You will remember that I told you that McCain stands NO CHANCE of winning without the "far right" in his corner, which is one of the reasons Palin was picked. Palin, perhaps to McCain's surprise, has helped him makd that jump toward the middle. As a result, McCain is going toe-to-toe with Obama, in an election where many felt he'd get steamrolled.

When the two candidates are standing on the debate stage this fall, and they're both talking about change, Mccain will quickly become transparent.

He's going to look like the old, white-haired guard.  Obama is going to look young, different, new.

When they both say "I'll being change", Mccain simply isn't going to be believable.  Heck, he needed notecards (and was fumbling with them) when telling Michigan auto workers that he's going to change washington from the outside.  Aside from the fact that he's been in washington for 30 years... if he still needs notecards to tell a group of union workers that he understands their struggles... guess what... he doesn't.

Meanwhile, Obama sympathizes with their struggles by blowing $31,000 on dinner and a show in Hollywood. Both of these guys are RICH. So, the "I feel your pain" mantra wears thin on both sides.

And, considering that Michigan (a normally solid blue state) is within McCain's grasp, it appears that his notecards worked well for him.

A young, new and different face on the standard "tax and spend" liberal routine that Kerry ran in 2004 isn't going to be enough. One-on-one with McCain in the debate, Obama had better be ready to go.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 06:20:23 AM »

a recent poll showed that the people didn't buy McCain's new message of change and instead believed Obama was the choice for change.  So I think you're right.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 06:42:50 AM »
McCain has always been the "maverick" long before Obama got his first full time job in the US Congress.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 06:44:53 AM »
McCain has always been the "maverick" long before Obama got his first full time job in the US Congress.
lol :D uh yea... sure...

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 06:45:41 AM »
A young, new and different face on the standard "tax and spend" liberal routine that Kerry ran in 2004 isn't going to be enough. One-on-one with McCain in the debate, Obama had better be ready to go.
How do you think McCain will rationalize his 'borrow and spend' policies which have, so far, doubled the national debt?

Tax and spend is a hell of a lot cheaper than borrow and spend.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 06:49:50 AM »
How do you think McCain will rationalize his 'borrow and spend' policies which have, so far, doubled the national debt?

Tax and spend is a hell of a lot cheaper than borrow and spend.
no kidding... BB, HH, comments... :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 06:58:41 AM »
I don't know, McCain has been pushing for economic reforms for years and warned about this crisis.
L

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 06:59:17 AM »
Most people who oppose Obama don't hate him. They just don't dig his views. .

You're right on the money here.  I don't know where all the assumed hate comes from.  It's not a crime to think Obama's a little too green and a little too left for some people's tastes.

What is also constantly getting lost is those on the conservative side really don't care for McCain.  He's just seems better than the alternative.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 07:12:18 AM »
I don't know, McCain has been pushing for economic reforms for years and warned about this crisis.
oh you fucking dipshit, give me a fucking break, quote him once where he warned of this crisis ::)  I can quote several times where Obama did!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 07:16:13 AM »
Go ahead...do so. i guess he was able to because his two douchbag economic advisiors told them  how much they fucked up the company. He got good insider info.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 07:35:59 AM »
You're right on the money here.  I don't know where all the assumed hate comes from.  It's not a crime to think Obama's a little too green and a little too left for some people's tastes.

What is also constantly getting lost is those on the conservative side really don't care for McCain.  He's just seems better than the alternative.

Enter America's favorite hockey mom, Sarah Palin. ;D

She's rallying the conservatives, allowing McCain to reach out to the moderates.