Author Topic: How long in advance does Jay know he already won O?  (Read 2249 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: How long in advance does Jay know he already won O?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 04:09:29 PM »
my guess is that he looked different during pre judging than on the webcast.
Not true, and you know it, Squad. But I agree with your earlier comment: he is more complete than anyone at this point. He looks like a Mr. Olympia should and I (still) think his left leg is all but perfect! 

/speculation reigns for jay's last year's condition ..but something went really wrong, as we all know!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »
few months maybe? The "powers that be" have already got this shit figured out and have backup plans in case im sure. Say Jay gets in car wreck, dies, or pulls a Luke Wood at the O - they probably already have the next few in line to take his place in a worst case scenario. Dex, Heath, Wolf.... Kinda eliminates the thrill of the night when its already decided.

He has the same assurance as Ronnie had in 06

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »
Jay is Mr. O because he's the biggest, most muscular dude onstage right now, same thing as when Ronnie was winning, get over it.

He is that big that in condition he will probably win but last year he looked way off, that's the point. The year Ronnie showed up that off (2006), he lost.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »
Not true, and you know it, Squad. But I agree with your earlier comment: he is more complete than anyone at this point. He looks like a Mr. Olympia should and I (still) think his left leg is all but perfect! 

/speculation reigns for jay's last year's condition ..but something went really wrong, as we all know!
how do you know what he looked like during pre judging?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 04:13:23 PM »
He has the same assurance as Ronnie had in 06
Hehe. Why do do you put up with us yahoos, Chickster?  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »
how do you know what he looked like during pre judging?
Fair enough! But anyone who looked that effed up/watery body during the night show knew it had something serious enough going on that it would have been more than evident in the morning pre. He obviously did his (pharmaceutical) best to fix it by the night show but he did not succeed. :)

/and you know it