Author Topic: Isn't it kind of pathetic that nobody really likes the presidential candidates?  (Read 1165 times)

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
America has a shit ton of people to choose from and the best you can come up with is a 70 something year old bastard that probably won't survive his term, and a 48 year old negro? And the vp's are a couple old whores. Why doesn't somebody from getbig run for president... america needs somebody to keep it real and legalize hormones.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
America has a shit ton of people to choose from and the best you can come up with is a 70 something year old bastard that probably won't survive his term, and a 48 year old negro? And the vp's are a couple old whores. Why doesn't somebody from getbig run for president... america needs somebody to keep it real and legalize hormones.
::) What does being a NEGRO have to do with it ! Dont get me wrong because i dont like OBAMA but Im sure there are plenty of NEGROS as you like to call them that would make great presedents ! Just my 2 cents ! 8)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Science proves negroes cant run a country.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Obama is only half negro. 

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Not really. Ayn Rand once said the worst kind of man is one who seeks power over others...and if you know the whole story behind the scenes, you'd shudder. 

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
give us the "whole story"

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
::) What does being a NEGRO have to do with it ! Dont get me wrong because i dont like OBAMA but Im sure there are plenty of NEGROS as you like to call them that would make great presedents ! Just my 2 cents ! 8)

Hidden agenda.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
give us the "whole story"
im using a sidekick and I suck at typing, so here's my copout, lol. Research Obama- Brezinzski,  MCcain- Obama- distant cousins. US Presidents- 32 of them were related by blood to each other and two royal familes- the Windsors being one. There's a lot more... suffice to say, don't rely on them for change, there won't be any,
 except what suits them.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Science proves negroes cant run a country.

No Africa tells us this.

They cannot be civil they are clothed pack animals that like shiny things.

Ta ta nerds!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Very true reign down, very true.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
whats pathetic is every avg citizen forgets obama and mccain are human beings just like themselves. I do realize CEO of america is a big deal - but, we have been drilling these two people over issue and issue again with no resolution. WHEN WILL THERE BE a "oh.. well ya know mccain, that sounds pretty good. Obama- i see where u coming from".. No, never. we ask question after question and when they dont say answers we agree with, its wrong

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
did you just use the word negro? you racist asshole  >:(

maybe you should run for president you dumb fag, you can "keep it real" for us   ::)
and up your steroid intake
douchebag

Since when is "negro" a racist word? You realize there's a foundation called "The United Negro College Fund" right? You're dumber than dog shit dude... and why would I want to run for president? I didn't say i'd be a good candidate, I said american can do better.

Why don't you go eat some food you skinny fucking bastard... you look like Gumby on meth with a ponytail.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
 ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Isn't it kind of pathetic that nobody really likes the presidential candidat
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »
;D
I see a crisp salute being snapped.  :)

/probably stunned himself  8)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
;D

I would seriously vote for Johnny Falcon in the fall election if I could.