Author Topic: Olympia - Question for Bob Chick regarding Wolf  (Read 2029 times)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: olympia question for bob chic
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 05:55:26 PM »
I think it's just the opposite , muscle hardness is lacking & separation is not as great due to the fact the guys are getting bigger at that expense.

I agree. I think Jay has over packed his frame trying to be 275 on game day. Don't know why he packed on size at all because it was never really a size issue between him and Ronnie only freaky conditioning and a world class back. 2001 Jay was 'shredded' and now I'd say he is just 'ripped'. On another note, I don't see why Phil is settling for a possible 2nd when he has better arms, matching quads, superior conditioning, and better symmetry than Jay.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »

no i was just referring to the fact it is all rigged and probably has  been for a significant amount of time. There are probably endless "backup" plans if cutler doesnt win or say he gets in a freak accident. X bodybuilder will take his place.

LOL...yeah, thats it....we have endless "backup plans"....like the OTHER guy winning?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »
Thanks for the input Chick.

So Cutler's looking ridiculous, eh? Maybe I should go to the O after all.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 12:48:04 AM »
Yes, he can go anywhere from 4th to the Title, IMO....

All depends on if he brought his back, hams, bis up to par...the other factor is conditioning.

As far as genetics and structure, symmetry and proportion, etc...this guy is a Mr. OLympia in waiting.

the other factor is dennis james and melvin and dexter and toney and phil and gustavo
 ;D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Olympia - Question for Bob Chick regarding Wolf
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:22 AM »
So how did Jay win the prejudging again?  ???