Author Topic: Why does Atwood never get any hype?  (Read 5225 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Why does Atwood never get any hype?
« on: September 18, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »
im pretty sure he got interrogated in hooters parking lot about steroids and ecstasy, but the guy had the thickest slabs of meat for pecs and traps ive seen in a while. AND BELIEVE ME, ive seen many mens pecs  ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Why does Atwood never get any hype?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
Gigantic

However the 45 inch waist makes him impossible to place highly.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 04:04:19 PM »
Maybe it's because he looks like shit? He's huge, yes. But there are many amateurs that'd slaughter him as far as aesthetics are concerned. The guy looks like a retard for starters.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »
His back is fucking HUUUUGE I give him that :)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 04:29:39 PM »
Maybe it's because he looks like shit? He's huge, yes. But there are many amateurs that'd slaughter him as far as aesthetics are concerned. The guy looks like a retard for starters.

i wasnt aware bodybuilders were judged by their physiques. i mean Jay is mr. O after all?

dustin

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »
i wasnt aware bodybuilders were judged by their physiques. i mean Jay is mr. O after all?

Jay's blocky, but Atwood looks like a piece of dog shit with muscles. Isn't he a narc too?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:40 PM »
Jay's blocky, thick skinned, syntholed out, huge jaw, obliques spilling over, but Atwood looks like a piece of dog shit with muscles. Isn't he a narc too?

If you were confronted with going to prison or had the offer to give info to stay out of gettin assraped, wouldnt u?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 05:40:05 PM »
His waist could have kept the flood waters out of Galveston  :-\

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
The third pic is weird. He looks really watery and soft in the upper body, but a lot tighter in the legs  :-\

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 05:53:48 PM »
The third pic is weird. He looks really watery and soft in the upper body, but a lot tighter in the legs  :-\

oh geez!!!! cant u look at the cup half full! LOOK AT HIS FUCKING UPPERBODY ITS A BRICKHOUSE

dustin

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 06:00:36 PM »
If you were confronted with going to prison or had the offer to give info to stay out of gettin assraped, wouldnt u?

If we've learned anything from mainstream rap it's that bitches get stitches.......... naw... but seriously, I would not be an informant. Apparently that piece of shit spilled the beans without a second thought in his mind. That's pathetic.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 06:07:22 PM »
Looks pretty bad imo... worst shape ever.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »
If we've learned anything from mainstream rap it's that bitches get stitches.......... naw... but seriously, I would not be an informant. Apparently that piece of shit spilled the beans without a second thought in his mind. That's pathetic.

very easy ot say that behind a keyboard. another thing to say it when a human being tells u your looking at hard time in a 6X8.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »
He looks like a huge blob of shit.  Hope this helps.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

very easy ot say that behind a keyboard. another thing to say it when a human being tells u your looking at hard time in a 6X8.

Good thing I don't sell drugs. They're all at fault for getting into that lifestyle. I've slanged dirty, dirty shit in the past but thankfully I got out. Anyone who thinks they're above the law is going to get a rude awakening some day. People are shit and shouldn't be trusted, especially if you can do a fuckload of time in the slammer.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 06:28:11 PM »
Atwood has great muscle building genetics but not BB genetics. Just like Kovacs or JP Fux he can be big as a house but shape and proportion is non existent.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 06:30:41 PM »
Good thing I don't sell drugs. They're all at fault for getting into that lifestyle. I've slanged dirty, dirty shit in the past but thankfully I got out. Anyone who thinks they're above the law is going to get a rude awakening some day. People are shit and shouldn't be trusted, especially if you can do a fuckload of time in the slammer.

totally agree man. ive never sold, but ivve been caught with some. thats a wake up call. 

dustin

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »
totally agree man. ive never sold, but ivve been caught with some. thats a wake up call. 

I don't smoke much anymore, just when I get migraines or want to have crazy sex with the woman, but I've been busted with a good amount of weed. A friend's been growing for a decade and has really special stuff. Great for migraines and sex. Picked up a 1/4lb of it on sudden notice and got busted. This was after I legally became an adult too. D'oh!!

Must have been TOO GOOD to pass up though. The cops gave me a huge scare but let me go. My buddy (his mom is dating the grower) was a moron and has a scale covered on cocaine and freebase but they just let us go on our way. Just got a new job so I was incredibly grateful being let off on such a stupid bust. Right at a common road check. No ticket or anything, so no paper trail means they blazed on the most incredible Vancouver Island marijuana they've ever smoked.

The reason why I'm going off on a tangent is because when I got home I had a feeling I should check my glove compartment. I found a Tylenol container that had previously contained Tylenol (nothing illicit). It had a nice little nugget that wasn't there before. After that I decided that I wouldn't even bother to middle man shit. If a friend wanted to buy a joint or something from a bag I have, I'll just give it too him. You never know who's going to stab you in the back. Don't use and never have used dirty shit though. Just thought it was a kind of cool story. Fucking cops were actually pretty cool. I knew they were stoners when they started talking about Dragonball Z and Power Rangers. I bet they both got too stoned and greened out. This particular F1 hybrid (just a Burmese strain) was the most potent stuff I've ever come across.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »
he looks like a pile of shit. his pecs look like tits and his physique is a steaming pile of turd. he is also a drug dealer turned rat fuck. dont trust this coward.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 07:11:11 PM »
he looks like a pile of shit. his pecs look like tits and his physique is a steaming pile of turd. he is also a drug dealer turned rat fuck. dont trust this coward.

yea... he should have stuck to just dealing steroids like all the other juice addicts.  ::)

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 07:14:46 PM »
yea... he should have stuck to just dealing steroids like all the other juice addicts.  ::)

the guy was a major league drug dealer selling hard drugs to kids. like a chickenshit guy he shit his pants when caught and immediatly ratted everyone out.
not only a scumbag but a cowardly piece of shit. also looks like a pile of stinking shit.
the kind of douche who gives bodybuilding a bad name.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 11:45:04 PM »
Atwood is great same with Federov  I cant understand why there isnt a place for guys with this much thickness and mass even though they have some minor imperfections......They are just so huge, they are a hell of lot more entertaining to watch on stage than some tiny guy with striated glutes.

plus i think Atwoods waist is aesthetic, it fits his body type. I dont think every man has to have a tiny waist, its kinda girlie actually.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 11:58:08 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »
His waist could have kept the flood waters out of Galveston  :-\

like Galveston was a place that didn't need a cleansing of 'sorts'

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 01:05:20 AM »
im pretty sure he got interrogated in hooters parking lot about steroids and ecstasy, but the guy had the thickest slabs of meat for pecs and traps ive seen in a while. AND BELIEVE ME, ive seen many mens pecs  ::)

He's a nasty, rancid, mess. Thats why.  He's exactly why bodybuilding started sucking back in the early 2000s.