Author Topic: I think we should raise taxes.  (Read 599 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I think we should raise taxes.
« on: September 18, 2008, 05:32:42 PM »
Isn't that a cutting edge idea?  That's right RAISE them!  Then maybe next time, we would be so stupid to elect BUSH who'll be followed by 2 of the worse candidates ever to run for office.

At the same time let's decrease spending.   

Best way to raise it would be .5 to a 1% sales tax nation wide.  That's not going to stop anyone from buying any less beer.

We can take care of this mess each lame ass side likes to blame each other for and nip in the bud quicker.  Speaking of bud, let's legalize that and tax it!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: I think we should raise taxes.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 05:40:05 PM »
Isn't that a cutting edge idea?  That's right RAISE them!  Then maybe next time, we would be so stupid to elect BUSH who'll be followed by 2 of the worse candidates ever to run for office.

At the same time let's decrease spending.   

Best way to raise it would be .5 to a 1% sales tax nation wide.  That's not going to stop anyone from buying any less beer.

We can take care of this mess each lame ass side likes to blame each other for and nip in the bud quicker.  Speaking of bud, let's legalize that and tax it!

i smoke daily but id NEVER want pot to be legalized....so many dopes in this country imagine how bad it will become when a kid could walk to the store and buy it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 05:50:45 PM »
i smoke daily but id NEVER want pot to be legalized....so many dopes in this country imagine how bad it will become when a kid could walk to the store and buy it.

HAHAHAHAHA

A kid can buy it at school a lot easier than going to a store and trying to buy it like they do with liquor 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »
yea but imagine all the 18+ people who would buy now that they could get it perfectly legally and pass around to the younger ones...any crazy amount of tax on it wouldnt even come close to being justified

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »
Here what we do:

Tax the shit out it.  Severely penalize anyone who sells it illegally or without licensee.

A guarantee you County sheriffs would love not having to go on so many domestic disturbance calls that have liquor involved.  Instead they'll go on docile mellow pot head calls.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »
yea but imagine all the 18+ people who would buy now that they could get it perfectly legally and pass around to the younger ones...any crazy amount of tax on it wouldnt even come close to being justified

How much of that goes on with liquor?   What you do is severely penalize anyone who buys pot for underaged minors far more than it's already is for booze.

And right now the 18 years can get it delivered to their house. 

And if you smoke weed everyday, you sure as hell know how easy it is for anyone to get it anytime virtually anywhere.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 06:15:55 PM »
Boooooooooo!   :)