Author Topic: Sarah Palin Sean Hannity Interview  (Read 4031 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Sarah Palin Sean Hannity Interview
« on: September 18, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
Have you seen the new interview she did with Hannity?  Looking very hot. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Sarah Palin Sean Hannity Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 10:01:59 PM »
Who gives a fuck?

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 10:04:54 PM »
Yep, just got done. Its over for Obama/Biden they cant compete. Smart, quick, doesnt take crap.

Did you see when Hannity and Gingrich started laughing at Colmes? Hahaha.....second night in a row poor Alans been humiliated, last night (as Rush so well put it) Rove skinned Alan alive!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 10:05:01 PM »
Who gives a fuck?
The hundreds of people who start and post threads about her in a bodybuilding forum.  And straight guys. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »
Yep, just got done. Its over for Obama/Biden they cant compete. Smart, quick, doesnt take crap.

Did you see when Hannity and Gingrich started laughing at Colmes? Hahaha.....second night in a row poor Alans been humiliated, last night (as Rush so well put it) Rove skinned Alan alive!
I sometimes feel sorry for Alan. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 10:07:05 PM »
Its over for Obama/Biden they cant compete.

I'm guessing since we've had 3 weeks of her, Mccain has a pretty big lead now?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »
I could only watch 1:37

so full of shit.

I don't know how people fall for this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 10:20:05 PM »
I could only watch 1:37

so full of shit.

I don't know how people fall for this.

3 year ago, I would have been shouting her greatness from the rooftops.

You ignore common sense and simple facts.  I'd be rationalizing it by saying "But, her lack of experience is a GOOD thing - she'll be fresh!" or some bullshit like that.

Palin isn't prepared to fix economy or fix foreign relations.  Her only "energy" qualification was selling out to an oil company where hubby worked and starting a pipeline we're still waiting on.

The good thing is that majority of dumb people who said "she's hot - she's got my vote" have learned enough about her to change their mind this week.  She's just a negative, unqualified person.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »
Hahah Sean Hannity couldn't get quality pussy if it fell into his lap and started sucking his cock!  What a douchebag he is!  If I saw him in public I'd probably shit on his big head!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 11:42:38 PM »

Oh brother ::)   I'm guessing you're a right wing, bible thumping conservative because your mommy & daddy were too.  You're not much of an independent thinker, are you Joe?
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:08 PM »
Her only "energy" qualification was selling out to an oil company where hubby worked and starting a pipeline we're still waiting on.

WTF are you talking about 240.  According to McCain, she "knows more about energy than any other person in the US..."

::)
w

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:24 AM »

Sounds like my high school teacher - but i'm not that impressed by teachers anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 03:52:56 AM »
WTF are you talking about 240.  According to McCain, she "knows more about energy than any other person in the US..."

What an odd thing for McCain to say.

How can we take anything else he says seriously, when he'll deliver such an obvious lie with a straight face?

More about energy than anyone else in the USA.  More than every scientist.  Wow.  More than those guys with PhDs from MIT who make our electricity grid run.  More than the guys who run nuclear power plants.

Palin knows more than all of them.  Just a maddening statement, so far out of touch with reality.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 06:26:27 AM »

Um--yeah, no, sorry. People are starting to see through Palin's corrupt eye-candy dejecta and her popularity is waning as quickly as it rose.

kaleman7

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 06:36:07 AM »
A cable ratings smash! 5 mil viewers!

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 07:02:58 AM »
The hundreds of people who start and post threads about her in a bodybuilding forum.  And straight guys. 

her voice alone is maddening!  :-X

NT

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 07:06:31 AM »

Palin isn't prepared to fix economy or fix foreign relations. 

Is that what the VP generally does?
Y

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 07:06:40 AM »

I saw that.  lol  Pissed Alan Colmes off big time!  And Karl Rove just ROASTED him the night before.

I hardly ever agree with Alan Colmes, but I respect him for presenting a different view of the issues.   He takes a lot of crap from his own party members because he's on Fox.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 07:20:26 AM »
Its over for Obama/Biden they cant compete.

???

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 08:05:09 AM »
I saw that.  lol  Pissed Alan Colmes off big time!  And Karl Rove just ROASTED him the night before.

I hardly ever agree with Alan Colmes, but I respect him for presenting a different view of the issues.   He takes a lot of crap from his own party members because he's on Fox.
He gets crap from the left b/c he's a moderate on the political sphere and he's a fall-guy for Hannity.  Colmes is a mousey, gruesome, walking and talking stiff who rolls on command.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 08:07:00 AM »
They oughta hire Matthews for that spot. Colmes is horrible, nice guy i'm sure, but horrible. They need a fired up Dem, not some mousey Lib.
L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 08:11:57 AM »
Alan is no moderate.  I repect him for giving a different perspective on the show but sometimes his attitude is harsh.

Palin did very well in that interview, it has to be a positive.  She was quick with responses, very likeable, showed some general knowledge and showed good character.  She also debunked a few of the BS rumors that the left is continually hurling at her...which is downright dispicable.  We'll see how she does when another interviewer challanges her more.

My issue with her is that she has state executive experience but I don't know the depth of her knowledge on foreign affairs or the economy, which is concerning.  The VP doesn't do it all though, thats why there's the president as the #1 and the cabinet.  The VP must have good judgement and be able to make good decisions though.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »
She will grow into the job, and if she has any presidential aspirations in 2012, she would have to hit the ground running. McCain will focus and groom her with more responsibilities. the job of VP as grown alot since 1992.
L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 08:18:32 AM »
She seems like someone who adapts well and learns but I'd rather have someone with more pre-existing experience.  To me, its most important to have good character and judgement (and not to increase the size of the government  ;D)...but experience is also very important.  On paper, neither she or Barack has the typical experience for those positions.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »
I would agree, but maybe an infusion of some youth to the Republican party would be good. I think a strong cabinet will make up for any short falls by the VP. I also hope McCain will choose a fresh cabinet, get rid or limit the insiders from DC. Conversely Obama is surrounded by old DC types, as part of his foreign policy team. Its full of arab appeasers and failed foreign policy experts. Hope and change do not equal Madelaine Albright and Warren Christopher.
L