Author Topic: Hacker Revealed  (Read 492 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Hacker Revealed
« on: September 19, 2008, 06:25:51 AM »
I posted this as a reply to one of the threads, but I want to bring attention to this. 

Palin Hacker’s Identity is Revealed
Richard Miniter
pajamasmedia.com

The hacker is David Kernell, the 20-year old son of Mike Kernell, a Democrat and elected  state representative in Tennessee, according to Nashville’s largest newspaper, the Tennessean.

I predict that the same crowd that said that Palin should have been able to control her 17-year old daughter will defend the 2o-year old hacker by saying no one can control their kids. At least they will be right once.

If State Rep. Kernell refuses to cooperate with the investigation, the story will get more interesting.

Still, it will be interesting to see what hacker David Kernell has to say for himself.  Why did he do it? What did he think he would find? Does he think he did something wrong? Who introduced him to the Associated Press, which ran with the story? And why did they protect him, even after his father was willing to give him up?

There is a lot more to this story than has emerged so far. Hopefully some enterprising blogger will dig it out…

UPDATE: Terry Frank has screen shots of his facebook pages. Seems there might be a connection to the Obama campaign.

SECOND UPDATE: A well-informed Tennessee radio host Steve Gill told me this about the hacker’s dad: “He is an extremely left-wing Representative from Memphis who has been in the legislature 32 years and has never had any job other than professional politician.”

Makes you wonder what the dad’s role was, if any…

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Hacker Revealed
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 06:35:02 AM »
Oh no... cue a meltdown from our one and only, The Coach.
from incomplete data

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 07:08:08 AM »
I posted this as a reply to one of the threads, but I want to bring attention to this. 

Richard Miniter
pajamasmedia.com

The hacker is David Kernell, the 20-year old son of Mike Kernell, a Democrat and elected  state representative in Tennessee, according to Nashville’s largest newspaper, the Tennessean.

I predict that the same crowd that said that Palin should have been able to control her 17-year old daughter will defend the 2o-year old hacker by saying no one can control their kids. At least they will be right once.

If State Rep. Kernell refuses to cooperate with the investigation, the story will get more interesting.

Still, it will be interesting to see what hacker David Kernell has to say for himself.  Why did he do it? What did he think he would find? Does he think he did something wrong? Who introduced him to the Associated Press, which ran with the story? And why did they protect him, even after his father was willing to give him up?

There is a lot more to this story than has emerged so far. Hopefully some enterprising blogger will dig it out…

UPDATE: Terry Frank has screen shots of his facebook pages. Seems there might be a connection to the Obama campaign.

SECOND UPDATE: A well-informed Tennessee radio host Steve Gill told me this about the hacker’s dad: “He is an extremely left-wing Representative from Memphis who has been in the legislature 32 years and has never had any job other than professional politician.”

I'm sure there will be some that say that.  But what ever the case, it was wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 07:19:00 AM »
Kid's a piece of crap who should do time for breaking the law.
I'm betting Palin will testify in this case, even though she ahd hubby are fighting supoenas on troopergate.

Also you cannot tie this to Obama because the kid supports him.  I'm sure there are criminals that support both candidates, but unless you hae evidence of obama campaign endorsing this (which they'd never do), there''s no connection. 

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 07:28:43 AM »
Kid's a piece of crap who should do time for breaking the law.
True dat.  This is a punk move no matter what political affiliation.  :-X

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 08:21:43 AM »
Correct, you can't tie to Obama unless there is a proven connection.  However, this kid is a piece of shit and needs the book thrown at him.  Jailtime for sure.  This is a newer type crime against a person running for the highest positions in the country and we must set an example.
Both sides have shown to run less than admirable campaigns so far, but I would argue the left is outdoing itself in recent weeks.  Obama started by running an excellent campaign, new type of politician, a healer that brings people together but his camp has gotten terribly dirty lately.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 11:35:10 AM »

Richard Miniter
pajamasmedia.com

So much for the conspiracy theory that this might have been planned by Palin, McCain, etc.   ::)