Author Topic: Dave - Serious question  (Read 4205 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Dave - Serious question
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »

Here Dave, rip the piss if you want, I expect no less, I can roll with it ;)

Seriously, this thread is in good jest.

looking huge player

possible future pro  8)
T

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 09:52:28 AM »
Honestly, whether that's you or not, I don't care. I've most likely forgotten more about dieting than you've ever known.

No way, just trust me here.

You'll only end up looking foolish.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 09:53:06 AM »

You'd look easily as "good" as sarcasm in a door reflection.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »
LOL, ita all cool ;) thats me after 16 months of slimming down from an ungodly 335lb.

In that pic I am just under 260lb and at about 25%BF, I am aiming for 200lb or so at about 10%.

Yeah I'm a fat #### LOL, but hey, progress is progress so fuck it LOL.

Seriously, juice is in the plan, probably the next three months or so, I just wonder why more big guys dont lean up.

Dave, I know you like to rip the piss and can take it in return, thats ok, I am just saying I got pissed off with a fat ass looking back at me.

How tall are you? 6'5?

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »
No way, just trust me here.

You'll only end up looking foolish.

Enough of that nonsense. You were fat and lost weight, big fuckin deal.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 09:56:25 AM »
You'd look easily as "good" as sarcasm in a door reflection.

Daves a big guy, if you saw him pressing 240lb ovehead you wouldnt be surprised, would you?

The point here is that he would look far better after losing a bit of baggage, thats all.

BTW, wheres your pic?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 09:57:23 AM »
Daves a big guy, if you saw him pressing 240lb ovehead you wouldnt be surprised, would you?

Never said the contrary; actually I don't even know. However we all know pictures in "door glasses" don't mean shit. ANYONE can look half decent in pictures such as these.

Again, I'm not saying anything against Dave, I'm sure he's a big guy, I'm just saying that you can't judge a physique without a clear picture.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »
thats me after 16 months of slimming down from an ungodly 335lb.

That is great..congratulations!

R

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 09:58:08 AM »
m8 has big ass triceps.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 09:58:50 AM »
Enough of that nonsense. You were fat and lost weight, big fuckin deal.

I am 190cm tall, you cocky toolbag.

Do you look better? prove it or fuck off.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »
epic arm squashing against your body

Chocolate, dont juice man. I realise you're probably an insecure individual but build muscle the real way and do it as a hobbie, dont get too deep in with all this roids and bodybuilding nonsense. Nobody in society likes a muscle meat head

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2008, 10:01:38 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »
why on earth would i want to do that? i'm only 240 pounds, getbig is the only place where i'm considered "fat", besides why would ANYONE eat a zero carb diet if they're not competing?

bada boom...im about 235-240 and here im fat..But i guess if im compared to people who are 270 at 0.0000001% bodyfat...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2008, 10:05:53 AM »

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
I can atest...for past 6-8 years I've been a soft 220lbs(although better than most) ...been dieting since June 1 and am a lean 190 now..I look and feel so much better..strength is down a little but not much. I still train the same way..hard, heavy, strict!! I was always a little scared to take the dieting plunge. I feel fit now instead of a big, strong, soft guy. I see these "big" guys in the gym now and think of what I used to be, FAT! I feel as though I have rewarded myself by focusing on a STRICT diet. I'll never go back to the big, strong, fat guy! That's the easy way out..

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
why on earth would i want to do that? i'm only 240 pounds, getbig is the only place where i'm considered "fat", besides why would ANYONE eat a zero carb diet if they're not competing?

Oh please Squad....you're a tub of lard at a Weight Watchers national convention.

And BTW-there is NO WAY in hell Squad could egt into shape in 3 months at 45% BF, maybe 12 months if he stuck to it, hit T3 milkshakes and dieted on DNP for 6 of those 12 months.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2008, 10:16:04 AM »
I can atest...for past 6-8 years I've been a soft 220lbs(although better than most) ...been dieting since June 1 and am a lean 190 now..I look and feel so much better..strength is down a little but not much. I still train the same way..hard, heavy, strict!! I was always a little scared to take the dieting plunge. I feel fit now instead of a big, strong, soft guy. I see these "big" guys in the gym now and think of what I used to be, FAT! I feel as though I have rewarded myself by focusing on a STRICT diet. I'll never go back to the big, strong, fat guy! That's the easy way out..

I have to say you made one hell of a transformation.

Were you on the meth diet by chance???

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »

BINGO, great post.

This is exactly how I feel mate.

My strength hasnt dropped too much yet, but I am expecting it to once I start to hit 15% and under, thats why I might start juicing at that point.

Personally, I dont think there is any excuse for being over 15%, but each to their own.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2008, 10:22:03 AM »
for me its a challenge to try to go down in fat but stick to using the same weights.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2008, 10:23:56 AM »

You made a great transformation. Now just keep making lean muscle gains.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »
Oh please Squad....you're a tub of lard at a Weight Watchers national convention.

And BTW-there is NO WAY in hell Squad could egt into shape in 3 months at 45% BF, maybe 12 months if he stuck to it, hit T3 milkshakes and dieted on DNP for 6 of those 12 months.

Hi JV,

I would say Dave is 240lb with [at least] 25% BF, so that would put him at about 215lbs or so at 10%

Now, we also have to account for muscle catabolism during fat loss. Lets assume that for every three pounds of fat lost, Dave also loses one pound of muscle, this would leave him at roughly 195lb at 10%, which is about right for a guy of his height.

He could add juice after dieting or during, and either way would effect his muscle weight for the better, lets say he could come in at 225lb at 10%.

I dont care what he says, that would be infinitely better than his current look.

JV, what about you? have you ever thought about getting down to sub 15% mate?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2008, 10:30:33 AM »
I have to say you made one hell of a transformation.

Were you on the meth diet by chance???
No, no, no!!!! I'm no "Falconite"!!!  Thanks for the compliment...I look/feel better than ever! I feel that I'm doing things right..as before my diet, I was just a weight lifter who was FAT! I was totally missing out on the full rewards of training. Not anymore and never again!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:52 AM »

Considering your [considerable] knowledge on training, gear, dieting etc.. I'm more than surprised that you look this bad.... Very disappointing  :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »