Author Topic: Dave - Serious question  (Read 4204 times)

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Dave - Serious question
« on: September 19, 2008, 09:19:26 AM »
All jokes aside, you seem to have a good knowledge about the game.

So why not just cut your food down a bit?

What gives?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Dave - Serious question
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »
hahahaha, i like the username. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 09:21:13 AM »
strength loss, i know i hated that.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 09:22:12 AM »
u look smaller in clothes so then all of a sudden you start to look like those skinny geeks that u ridicule on a daily basis

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 09:23:13 AM »
hahahaha, i like the username. ;D

LOL, its BSB inspired, he loves the dusky maidens.

Seriously, you should cut down to 200lb, it would only take about three months with drugs and you'd shut all the wankers up.

Give Palumbos diet a whirl.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
yeah but whats the difference, looking skinny or looking fat in clothes. id prefer the first since it allows you more pussy on the face.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 09:25:23 AM »
LOL, its BSB inspired, he loves the dusky maidens.

Seriously, I'd you should cut down to 200lb, it would only take about three months with drugs and you'd shut all the wankers up.

Give Palumbos diet a whirl.
why on earth would i want to do that? i'm only 240 pounds, getbig is the only place where i'm considered "fat", besides why would ANYONE eat a zero carb diet if they're not competing?

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 09:27:12 AM »
yeah but whats the difference, looking skinny or looking fat in clothes. id prefer the first since it allows you more pussy on the face.

On the money as always, Mars.

Lets also not overlook the fact that Brad Pit in Fight Club [probably] only weighed 150lbs, as did Stallone in Rambo; 200lb at 10% is fucking crazy shape, and if you are a big guy and want a bit more mass, just run a 6 weeker and ease on up to a lean 230lb.

All the bases are covered, Dave is short changing himself big time.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 09:29:13 AM »
On the money as always, Mars.

Lets also not overlook the fact that Brad Pit in Fight Club [probably] only weighed 150lbs, as did Stallone in Rambo; 200lb at 10% is fucking crazy shape, and if you are a big guy and want a bit more mass, just run a 6 weeker and ease on up to a lean 230lb.

All the bases are covered, Dave is short changing himself big time.
all kidding aside why don't you post a picture of yourself and give me some inspiration? show me how big and shredded you are.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »
all kidding aside why don't you post a picture of yourself and give me some inspiration? show me how big and shredded you are.

LOL

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 09:31:25 AM »
LOL
hahahha, why do i get the feeling "chocolate fizz" won't be back? ;D

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 09:33:03 AM »
why on earth would i want to do that? i'm only 240 pounds, getbig is the only place where i'm considered "fat", besides why would ANYONE eat a zero carb diet if they're not competing?

Dave, dont tell me you wouldnt want to have the 10% thing going on, the same applies to Alex too, at least you do the 240lb thing and just look big/fat, Alex has the whole OBVIOUS dbol bloat, not good.

My point is that you could OWN the tits here by making such a move, especially if gear was involved.

Aim for 220lb juiced and lean; dont tell me if faced with the option to wake up tomorrow and look like that rather than a tubby 240lb you wouldnt take it?

I would.

Oh and, Palumbos diet isnt absolutely zero carbs, you get a cheat day, but to be honest you dont have to go use Palumbos diet, use a variation, just stay at 50g of carbs for six days per week and have a cheat day once per week.

I think youre missing a trick.

Picture coming up BTW, give me two shakes to load it on a host.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 09:34:10 AM »
So whose gimmick is "choc fizz"?  Any guesses?

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 09:35:04 AM »
50g of carbs per day would completely fuck over palumbo's diet if you're trying to lose fat and keep the brain in ketosis. The brain doesn't function properly with under 100g of carb per day, so why would Quaker do that seeing as he's not competing? His goal is probably to be bigger and stronger.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »
Dave, dont tell me you wouldnt want to have the 10% thing going on, the same applies to Alex too, at least you do the 240lb thing and just look big/fat, Alex has the whole OBVIOUS dbol bloat, not good.

My point is that you could OWN the tits here by making such a move, especially if gear was involved.

Aim for 220lb juiced and lean; dont tell me if faced with the option to wake up tomorrow and look like that rather than a tubby 240lb you wouldnt take it?

I would.

Oh and, Palumbos diet isnt absolutely zero carbs, you get a cheat day, but to be honest you dont have to go use Palumbos diet, use a variation, just stay at 50g of carbs for six days per week and have a cheat day once per week.

in the words of the great Lee Corso, "NOT SO FAST", remember be sure to include a sign saying, "I'M CHOCOLATE FIZZ FROM GETBIG.COM".

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 09:36:31 AM »

I would.

why do you give a shit dude?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 09:36:41 AM »
I have the feeling the pics he posted are not doing him justice, I think he's a pretty big guy, and he obviously knows what he's talking about when it comes to lifting weights.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 09:39:07 AM »
Dave looks good, the pictures of the guy eating chips is not him.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 09:40:38 AM »
50g of carbs per day would completely fuck over palumbo's diet if you're trying to lose fat and keep the brain in ketosis. The brain doesn't function properly with under 100g of carb per day, so why would Quaker do that seeing as he's not competing? His goal is probably to be bigger and stronger.

Spoken like a pissbag that has never tried to eat 100g or less of carbs per day.

Either way, ketosis isnt required, you fool.

Piss off back to Jenny Craig.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 09:42:09 AM »
i'm gonna take a wild guess and say that "chocolate fizz" is Sir Duchaine aka Woten but i can't be sure. :o

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »

Here Dave, rip the piss if you want, I expect no less, I can roll with it ;)

Seriously, this thread is in good jest.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 09:43:50 AM »
Spoken like a pissbag that has never tried to eat 100g or less of carbs per day.

Either way, ketosis isnt required, you fool.

Piss off back to Jenny Craig.

I've done ketosis. It's a good diet. If I was to do carb cycling i'd go under 100g on some day, but not everyday like you're saying. Calm down nancy.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this has to be a joke. ;D really man who are you?

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 09:45:03 AM »

Honestly, whether that's you or not, I don't care. I've most likely forgotten more about dieting than you've ever known.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this has to be a joke. ;D really man who are you?

LOL, ita all cool ;) thats me after 16 months of slimming down from an ungodly 335lb.

In that pic I am just under 260lb and at about 25%BF, I am aiming for 200lb or so at about 10%.

Yeah I'm a fat girl LOL, but hey, progress is progress so fuck it LOL.

Seriously, juice is in the plan, probably the next three months or so, I just wonder why more big guys dont lean up.

Dave, I know you like to rip the piss and can take it in return, thats ok, I am just saying I got pissed off with a fat ass looking back at me.