Author Topic: I just owned my cell phone provider  (Read 747 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
I just owned my cell phone provider
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:49:14 AM »
I called my cell phone provider saying that I was pissed about them not having the new Iphone and threatened to buy out the year remaining on my contract and switch.  They apologized and gave me a free blackberry curve to stay with them, ha ha epic ownage  8)

Bigbobs will now be brutally jealous as I walk around the office with my new curve and he still has his sad little motoQ    ;D

ag2

• Getbig III
Re: I just owned my cell phone provider
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:54:30 AM »
Brutal lack of replies in the first 2 minutes of me posting this thread yet we have a million ronnie v Dorian threads  ::)

this far more important people   :P

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 10:57:15 AM »
ok

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »
I called my cell phone provider saying that I was pissed about them not having the new Iphone and threatened to buy out the year remaining on my contract and switch.  They apologized and gave me a free blackberry curve to stay with them, ha ha epic ownage  8)

Bigbobs will now be brutally jealous as I walk around the office with my new curve and he still has his sad little motoQ    ;D

Brutal lack of intelligence by not getting the bold and going with the curve.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 11:01:57 AM »
Brutal lack of intelligence by not getting the bold and going with the curve.

Actually I did ask if they had it yet but sadly Bell does not carry the bold, brutal incorrectly assuming that I am not up to date on my blackberry models considering I was an original user  :-*