Author Topic: Ron what table will you be at Olympia expo signing?  (Read 2150 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Ron what table will you be at Olympia expo signing?
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:51:15 AM »
Ron as well know you are more popular than any professional BBer, will you be signing at the expo and at what table?  I would like to get signature from you and maybe picture also will you have photographs of yourself you sell along with the autograph.  I hope to see you there.

jt
TEAM Nasser

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Ron what table will you be at Olympia expo signing?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 11:06:46 AM »
I second that Ron - I'd like to meet you at the Olympia too.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 11:17:40 AM »
me too, I think Ron would be a really nice loveable guy to meet and talk to.  Ron please take some time out at Olympia to do this and meet your fans.

TEAM Nasser

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 11:30:07 AM »
Me too. I'd like to grab him around the neck and ask him what's up with The Arnold Board!

LOL!  :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »
i'd like to wrestle with him
TEAM Nasser

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 11:38:26 AM »
Ron as well know you are more popular than any professional BBer, will you be signing at the expo and at what table?  I would like to get signature from you and maybe picture also will you have photographs of yourself you sell along with the autograph.  I hope to see you there.

See, first of all, I wont be anywhere signing anything. I know what I am! I am a fan, a photographer and a writer at these show. That is it. I am not a bodybuilder, just an average person.  I come to the expo because I enjoy it, seeing friends and people are various times, taking pictures of the bodybuilders, fitness and figure competitors, the expo and more. My original goal was to go and have fun, and to take pictures of what the normal person and fans want to see. And it still remains that.  

I am very excited to go to the Olympia this year. This will be my 12th Olympia (I think). For four days, I usually have a good time, from the press conference, to just eating with people, to even the seminar on Sunday.  I work long hours Monday through Friday, and to me, this is a vacation. I like the excitement of the shows, to see the hard work that some of the best competitors put into it, and also to see the latest supplements and more.

That being said, I always like meeting people from Getbig. I am amazed at how many people come up and say hello.  And that is the best part of it.  People from all over the world, at various events, like the entertainment factor of Getbig, and it is nice meeting them.  It is cool to have aquaintances like that.  So yes, please say hello, but no, I usually like staying behind the scenes more.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 11:46:39 AM »
See, first of all, I wont be anywhere signing anything. I know what I am! I am a fan, a photographer and a writer at these show. That is it. I am not a bodybuilder, just an average person.  I come to the expo because I enjoy it, seeing friends and people are various times, taking pictures of the bodybuilders, fitness and figure competitors, the expo and more. My original goal was to go and have fun, and to take pictures of what the normal person and fans want to see. And it still remains that. 

I am very excited to go to the Olympia this year. This will be my 12th Olympia (I think). For four days, I usually have a good time, from the press conference, to just eating with people, to even the seminar on Sunday.  I work long hours Monday through Friday, and to me, this is a vacation. I like the excitement of the shows, to see the hard work that some of the best competitors put into it, and also to see the latest supplements and more.

That being said, I always like meeting people from Getbig. I am amazed at how many people come up and say hello.  And that is the best part of it.  People from all over the world, at various events, like the entertainment factor of Getbig, and it is nice meeting them.  It is cool to have aquaintances like that.  So yes, please say hello, but no, I usually like staying behind the scenes more.

COOL !  Ron thanks for taking time to write that out, during my lunch break I am going to read it all and respond.

jt
TEAM Nasser

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »
      Will you finally have "GET-BIG" t-shirts for sale!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 02:17:52 PM »
See, first of all, I wont be anywhere signing anything. I know what I am! I am a fan, a photographer and a writer at these show. That is it. I am not a bodybuilder, just an average person.  I come to the expo because I enjoy it, seeing friends and people are various times, taking pictures of the bodybuilders, fitness and figure competitors, the expo and more. My original goal was to go and have fun, and to take pictures of what the normal person and fans want to see. And it still remains that. 

I am very excited to go to the Olympia this year. This will be my 12th Olympia (I think). For four days, I usually have a good time, from the press conference, to just eating with people, to even the seminar on Sunday.  I work long hours Monday through Friday, and to me, this is a vacation. I like the excitement of the shows, to see the hard work that some of the best competitors put into it, and also to see the latest supplements and more.

That being said, I always like meeting people from Getbig. I am amazed at how many people come up and say hello.  And that is the best part of it.  People from all over the world, at various events, like the entertainment factor of Getbig, and it is nice meeting them.  It is cool to have aquaintances like that.  So yes, please say hello, but no, I usually like staying behind the scenes more.

Ron I respect that!  You are a celebrity and you don't want the recognition.  That is hard to find now days, most people are looking for all the attention while you have tons of fans, and don't want it.  That is very cool  8)  You are very humble, one of the most popular sites on the internet and it doesn't even phase you! 

One day you will walk out of your house I bet and paparazzi will be taking photographs of you !  Man this place is so huge, I bet you won't even have to work another day if you sold it for like 5 or 10 million dollars.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 02:20:28 PM »
Ron as well know you are more popular than any professional BBer, will you be signing at the expo and at what table?  I would like to get signature from you and maybe picture also will you have photographs of yourself you sell along with the autograph.  I hope to see you there.

jt

Ron has no time for signing autographs when he's gettin his schmoe on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »
It's true, I approached Ron with a marker in tampa and asked him to sign a body part and he politely delicined.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »
Ron is soo cool!  Wish I meet him some day, just think you walkin down street and you see Ron, what do you do?  Get your camera out and take pictures or shyling approach him and say you know him from getbig?

TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 02:30:21 PM »
Ron is soo cool!  Wish I meet him some day, just think you walkin down street and you see Ron, what do you do?  Get your camera out and take pictures or shyling approach him and say you know him from getbig?

Strip down to your underwear and start hitting the mandatories.   ;)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 02:32:07 PM »
are you guys still planning on bitch-slapping Ron when you see him like you were all thinking about before?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 02:40:53 PM »
I never said that, sounds like something a pumpkin head would say.
TEAM Nasser

ASJChaotic

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 02:47:25 PM »
It's true, I approached Ron with a marker in tampa and asked him to sign a body part and he politely delicined.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH  ;D
which bodypart was it? maybe it was not fully developed yet and ron told you to go work it more  >:(
LOL  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 02:48:52 PM »
See, first of all, I wont be anywhere signing anything. I know what I am! I am a fan, a photographer and a writer at these show. That is it. I am not a bodybuilder, just an average person.  I come to the expo because I enjoy it, seeing friends and people are various times, taking pictures of the bodybuilders, fitness and figure competitors, the expo and more. My original goal was to go and have fun, and to take pictures of what the normal person and fans want to see. And it still remains that.  

I am very excited to go to the Olympia this year. This will be my 12th Olympia (I think). For four days, I usually have a good time, from the press conference, to just eating with people, to even the seminar on Sunday.  I work long hours Monday through Friday, and to me, this is a vacation. I like the excitement of the shows, to see the hard work that some of the best competitors put into it, and also to see the latest supplements and more.

That being said, I always like meeting people from Getbig. I am amazed at how many people come up and say hello.  And that is the best part of it.  People from all over the world, at various events, like the entertainment factor of Getbig, and it is nice meeting them.  It is cool to have aquaintances like that.  So yes, please say hello, but no, I usually like staying behind the scenes more.

Meltdown

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH  ;D
which bodypart was it? maybe it was not fully developed yet and ron told you to go work it more  >:(
LOL  ;D

Ron told me to get my ass to the gym, it's true.  There were no fitness sluts for 240.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 02:57:11 PM »
I would love to meet you Ron, I have a mancrush  :-*

Seriously I have huge respect for you and you have always been super nice to me when the rest of the getbig hyenas have ripped
me apart, I miss getting a cuddle from you :(

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 02:58:12 PM »
Me too. I'd like to grab him around the neck and ask him what's up with The Arnold Board!

LOL!  :D

Don't worry Pollux, that's one of the things on my agenda.  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 03:11:39 PM »
I would love to meet you Ron, I have a mancrush  :-*
everyone does
TEAM Nasser

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »
everyone does

You ever dreamed of Ron and than woke up and had a wet patch between the legs?  :-X

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 03:23:32 PM »
You ever dreamed of Ron and than woke up and had a wet patch between the legs?  :-X

lol no but I have dreamed of getbig drama
TEAM Nasser

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 03:24:57 PM »
lol no but I have dreamed of getbig drama

hahah me too, I was so relieved when I woke up haha

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 06:53:25 PM »
COOL !  Ron thanks for taking time to write that out, during my lunch break I am going to read it all and respond.

jt

what a clown ::)